Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KD hun, I hope the time passes quickly.

Well I did a sneaky HPT and it was Negative. I am not too concerned as it is only 3 days past a day 5 transfer so sort of already knew it prob wouldn't be accurate as it is far too early. I just couldn't resist as I had two here from before when we were naturally TTC.

I just hate those HPT like I told DH I am so over seeing just one line. I would give anything to do one and see two lines just once. So frusturating even with supposed HCG still in my system form the triggers mine still came up completey negative...not even a slight bit of pink on the other line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32 I did a preg test day 5 after transfer and it was negative all the triggers everything out of my system and I also did it 2 days before my blood test and still had a negative but BOOM blood test came back PREGNANT with nice HCG levels so please don't get discouraged I was so negative and so sure I wasn't pregnant but to my surprise fully pregnant.

I personally think that the 4-5 hr wait from blood test to phone call is the worst i almost threw up when I saw there number come up and I have to repeat this process every Thursday for 3 weeks till my 7 week scan eeeekkk!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaA For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Maria please do not say this continues.... I have managed to stay "calm"ish for the TWW, but started to become completely nuts yesterday. I had the day off and spent most of it on google. Thought DH coming home from work would change my mind but he was in the same mood, he started googling and almost convinced me to do a hpt, even though I hd a pregnyl boost on Sunday.
    Went for BT this morning and am currently waiting for the call. I am in WA so it is still morning, I could be in this state for an other few hours.
    Oh and I've had all the signs possible: sore bubs, extremely tired, nauseus etc... thanks to Pregnyl.

In the mean time I've been away from this forum for a couple of week and I am very trilled to see a few BFP and some familiar faces PUPO! Well done girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I know I said im out but I still haven't miscarried......I did an el-cheapo HPT this morning and the line came back darker......I am now praying this is not an ectopic pregnancy! In theory I am 5 weeks now :,( third blood test to find out what is going on is on Friday!!!!!! Freaking out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kd0085 View Post
    Thanks ladies. I am currently at work and finding it really hard to concentrate. I'm feeling little twinges and almost like a slight ache in my ovaries. I'm wondering if it's all in my head as i haven't had any symptoms the last 2 Weeks. I get the results after 2pm
    Good luck!!! Hopefully you'll be back with good news very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Just popping in to say I am officially PUPO yay finally let the waiting continue! Much love to all xoxo
    Yay, congrats! I hope the wait is bearable - I'm not looking forward to the post-transfer wait at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    KD hun, I hope the time passes quickly.

Well I did a sneaky HPT and it was Negative. I am not too concerned as it is only 3 days past a day 5 transfer so sort of already knew it prob wouldn't be accurate as it is far too early. I just couldn't resist as I had two here from before when we were naturally TTC.

I just hate those HPT like I told DH I am so over seeing just one line. I would give anything to do one and see two lines just once. So frusturating even with supposed HCG still in my system form the triggers mine still came up completey negative...not even a slight bit of pink on the other line.
    I have spent a combined 2+ years TTC (including trying for DD and then the current journey) and I have only done a few HPTs. I just hate the process and the disappointment. When I finally got a BFP with DD I did about 4 tests - I still have them in my bedside table!

Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Sharlee32 I did a preg test day 5 after transfer and it was negative all the triggers everything out of my system and I also did it 2 days before my blood test and still had a negative but BOOM blood test came back PREGNANT with nice HCG levels so please don't get discouraged I was so negative and so sure I wasn't pregnant but to my surprise fully pregnant.

I personally think that the 4-5 hr wait from blood test to phone call is the worst i almost threw up when I saw there number come up and I have to repeat this process every Thursday for 3 weeks till my 7 week scan eeeekkk!!!
    Congrats!! Weekly bloods are awful, so stressful.

AFM: second night of jabbing went much better, I still freaked a little but not as much. I haven't felt the needle at all, I use an "aim and stab" approach lol, the nurse said this is the least painful method. So far so good! I hope it's working, have to wait until Monday for the BT & scan to see how its going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Hi ladies I know I said im out but I still haven't miscarried......I did an el-cheapo HPT this morning and the line came back darker......I am now praying this is not an ectopic pregnancy! In theory I am 5 weeks now :,( third blood test to find out what is going on is on Friday!!!!!! Freaking out
    Oh this whole process must be so hard...so positive it may all work out for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope you get a positive result T2SP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finges crossed for u but prob best to stay away from HPTs in this situation they will do ur head in. When I had my chemical my hcg went up before it went down, everyone is different but try not to stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well HCG was 17, most probably left over pregnyl... Still need to have a repeat BT on Friday. All the wait and bad news are slowly killing me.
    Hope you girls are getting better news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up hope. It could be a late implanter... Lets wait and see what will happen on drift. Hugs your way xxxx

Aneczka 😜

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

Lillaa  (26-06-2013)