Closed Thread
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't take it personally Cue I find a lot of people are funny about IVF. The most common reaction I have had from the few people I have told is avoidance. I have had a week and a half off work but and they gave me a certificate for the whole time too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must be extremely lucky my boss has been amazing and said whatever I need to get through this they'll try and assist. He asks questions and always makes sure Im ok after all appts too. And Sharlee's right they'll give you a doctors note for every single appt and EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    First blood test & scan today - follicles measuring 9-10mm on day 6... They say all is on track and hormones levels ate good but after my 1st cycle I'm wary of thinking all is going to plan! Back on Friday to see how things are tracking, that'll be day 10. Fingers crossed for growth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I'm a little late to this party and I'm not sure if I should start a July/August thread.

We had planned to postpone IVF until next year as we were going to buy a new, house, but that fell through, so we thought that we would use the deposit to try for IVF.

I have a Day 21 appointment on 10th July and will head straight into a flare cycle once the wicked witch arrives. I'll have a read back over the posts.
    Good luck to everyone.

I can't believe I'm here again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Manchesterlass and Good Luck.

jb2011 I hope you reach the finish line this cycle.

Wishnhope my work has being great too my immediate supervisor is really supportive, I am so lucky but I work for Government too and as one who has worked for both private enterprise and Government I can say with complete assurity that I prefer working for government they seem to have a lot more flexibility and benefits. I have only told a few people at work about the IVF. It is not a topic that many people find easy to discuss, they just don't understand and also it is a very personal experience that I think most people don't know if they should talk to you about it. Anyway that is just my interpretation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    i hope everyone is well and things are running smoothly. I made the mistake of doing a hpt and it came back positive but now I feel guilty and think I shouldn't have done it. Before the test I felt pregnant but now I don't feel anything
    I have my blood test of Friday so fingers crossed my anxiety is for nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    Hi girls,
    i hope everyone is well and things are running smoothly. I made the mistake of doing a hpt and it came back positive but now I feel guilty and think I shouldn't have done it. Before the test I felt pregnant but now I don't feel anything
    I have my blood test of Friday so fingers crossed my anxiety is for nothing.
    Congrats! Try not too stress too much. Sending you stickies. I'm 6dp5dt and I've been getting faint BFPs the last two mornings, but this morning it was only the teeniest smidge darker than yesterday, so I'm concerned that it's another chemical for me. Sucks that I can't really "enjoy" my first ever real BFP. VERY nervous about what tomorrow's test will show. If it's no darker again, or even worse, lighter, I'm pretty sure that will mean it's all over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Sariele, I'm just trying to think positive but at the back of my mind I can't help but think maybe its because of all the drugs etc. oh we'll best to try not to think about I guess, just makes me a bit sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to stress about the phone call tomorrow. Find out how many embryos have made it to be able to get the PGD Test done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sariele and Hoots,

Good luck for your BT sending you both lots of sticky vibes.