Closed Thread
Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Look at that smile, gorgeous!

Toni can I ask you how much expressed milk River has in a bottle for a feed? I have been expressing and am not sure whether to keep it all in one bottle or smaller lots. I have no idea how much she'll take for a feed and don't want to waste any if I can avoid it.
    River takes anywhere from 80 - 110ml. I store it in 80ml lots and if she is still hungry warm up more. The amount is 150ml per kilo in 24hrs so at 3.6kg she should have 540ml per day. Not so easy to figure out if you are breast feeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    River takes anywhere from 80 - 110ml. I store it in 80ml lots and if she is still hungry warm up more. The amount is 150ml per kilo in 24hrs so at 3.6kg she should have 540ml per day. Not so easy to figure out if you are breast feeding.
    Hey Toni just wanted to say not to worry too much about the 150ml per kilo. Vale should be having 800mls + per day according to that but she only has about 600. She's gaining plenty though so I'm not concerned. Those things really are just guides

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Hey Toni just wanted to say not to worry too much about the 150ml per kilo. Vale should be having 800mls + per day according to that but she only has about 600. She's gaining plenty though so I'm not concerned. Those things really are just guides
    I'd have no idea how much River actually drinks lol was just passing on the formula. Plus twice today she has attached to the breast so no idea how much she has had those feeds

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Toni. Yeah not so easy to work out when bf. I can only try her and see how she goes. I now have 2 bottles in the fridge of ebm. One is 60mls and one is 80mls. Another question from me... How do I warm it up in time for when she's hungry??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    River is on the mend, even got smiles this morning (before her medicine lol)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    OMG she is absolutely adorable!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow love the Nappies. I have a stash of itti bitti nappies, they r so cute.
    However from what I've heard disposables may need to be used initially if you have a little bub. I found some eco friendly biodegradable nappies at coles.....called Naty.

Had antenatal classes today. Was good to see the midwives at the birthing centre are lovely and have the same thoughts as me about the birthing process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to say welcome NicT and congrats on your pregnancy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

NicT  (20-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Thanks so much Toni. Yeah not so easy to work out when bf. I can only try her and see how she goes. I now have 2 bottles in the fridge of ebm. One is 60mls and one is 80mls. Another question from me... How do I warm it up in time for when she's hungry??
    I just place the bottle in some boiling water, if you know what time she will feed you can let warm up just on the bench if you take it out 15mins before a meal. If you do the boiling water I tend to just flick the kettle on whenever I walk past it close to feeding time so you don't need to wait for it to warm up. They can have it cold but I guess if your bub isn't used to it cold she might not drink it. If you change a nappy before feeding I find if I put the bottle in the water then change the nappy its normally luke warm by the time I'm finished changing Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Rainbow love the Nappies. I have a stash of itti bitti nappies, they r so cute.
    However from what I've heard disposables may need to be used initially if you have a little bub. I found some eco friendly biodegradable nappies at coles.....called Naty.

Had antenatal classes today. Was good to see the midwives at the birthing centre are lovely and have the same thoughts as me about the birthing process.
    Glad your antenatal class went well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your advice Toni, I really do appreciate it. Ava just polished off the first 60ml and then I had to heat up the 80ml bottle. She only had 40ml of that bottle. It looks like she has a bloated tummy and hasn't done a poo since midnight last night, only a couple of little skid marks today. We gave her infants friend and will continue to try brining up her wind. She's not crying much just seems uncomfy. Poor little munchkin
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374323003.209186.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy how are you? Hope your as comfortable as possible and your bubs doesn't make you wait too much longer.

Looneylea how are you going?

Bond - Hope you are enjoying having your mum here.

Rainbow - that's disappointing your best friend has said she can't come to your baby shower despite being given 3mths notice. Hopefully she realises how important it is to you and can come

MCB that's awful that your friends have cut you off since becoming pregnant. Their loss not yours!

Kelly glad the cramps have stopped. Hope the ms eases up for you!

Hi to everyone else!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (21-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (21-07-2013)