Closed Thread
Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MCB your nursery is lovely - everything is still in boxes with mine. Hopefully we will lay carpet in the next month or so.

Expo was chaos! And soooo many prams and shoving - was a bit wild. But just had a bit of patience and kept calm. Was pretty stoked though because I got my glider at half price as it was demo stock. Nothing wrong with it!
    Got a breast pump, some wraps and that nappy disposal bin thingy. Thought it would be pointless, but thought for $20, probably prefer putting nappies in that at 2am rather than walking downstairs to the big bin!

Hi to everyone else. 29weeks today and just feel exhausted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy: Hoping to go home tomorrow but not sure yet if that will happen.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all👋

Lil smurfy:
    Ur boss is crazy but then again so is my big boss I'm not sure who is replacing me. Hope you get everything done at work but if not its not your problem after Friday. I'm sure you will be fine once your little girl arrives your instincts will guide you along and don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. Hope your DH get lots time off work once your little girl is born.

Enjoy your last week 😃👍

Lil petal:
    Defiantly had a busy weekend. Hope bubs arrives soon and then you will be so so busy.

Toni:
    sending you a big big hug. 3day blues sux hope you Feel better already. ox
    Hope you get to go home soon

MissX:
    Bumma expo was crazy but lucky you got some good bargains.

MCB:
    Love the pics your nursery looks great. I feel your pain my DH has gone away 4wd/ camping with the boys so he has no phone reception for even a text msg. Dd and ds are missing him like crazy as well.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    We have the same cot MCB
    I thought we did when you posted your photo

i got mine ages ago second hand for $120 and DF painted it and looks so good! Love getting bargains

Thanks
    Reviews
    5:30am and wide awake! Argh!!

I'm glad you all like our nursery still a few things to go but no hurry still got plenty of time; I was just in a nesting mode yesterday as was DF so thought we'd get started

hope you enjoy your last week at work smurfy! Don't worry about working late it's not your problem your boss is so unorganized!

Toni I hope you get to go home soon! Sorry to hear your blues have hit; hope they don't hang around for long! Hope river is going good and feeding well.

looney bet you're happy to get your DH back as are your kids! my DF used to go on boys weekends camping when he lived in Melbourne and he used to drive 40 mins just to call me for 10 minutes to get reception. This week is going to be so long

glad you got some bargains missX! it was crazy on Saturday too; don't want to mess with pregnant women or mums with prams haha! Yay for 29 weeks not long to go now.

Not much new here, having a hard time with family at the moment... Hoping that settles down quickly and hoping this week goes quick so I can see DF again!

Hope you all have a great monday!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I thought we did when you posted your photo

i got mine ages ago second hand for $120 and DF painted it and looks so good! Love getting bargains
    My folks gave me ours. This will be the 7th baby in it and it's as strong as ever!!!

On my way to the morph scan! Hope my boy behaves himself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB - I love the nursery!

ToniS - Hope the baby use improve for you very soon. I am not looking forward to going through them again butI guess its inevitable with al the hormone changes when you give birth.

Rainbow - cant believe it's time for your morph scan already! Best of luck, let us know how you go.

AFM - I think baby has engaged more. I am starting to need to pee a lot! Going to try to keep myself super busy this week as a distraction while I wait it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with ur scan rainbow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni sorry about the baby blues but it does happen just the changing hormones in your body goes crazy! I had the blues on day 3 with ds1 I started to cry out of nothing and I couldn't stop myself but at that time it was a happy cry I just couldn't stop!

Rainbow good luck on your scan!! It's come very quickly

I have 2 days till I see my babies!!! Well if they don't decide to come today or tomorrow cause I lost my plug yesterday and started to get more painful BH contractions but I really hope nothing happens cause it's so had FTP find people to baby sit my boys that I really need this to go as planned!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at your scan rainbow!

hope you can distract yourself lil petal, won't be long and bub will be here! Yay!

Hope your little ones stay there until Wednesday nila! I have my fingers crossed it all goes to plan so you don't need the last minute worry of finding a baby sitter.