Closed Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy- it's great to have a surprise. I didn't look for a bub just looked at profile of face and went with gut feeling. What ever bubs turns out to be it will be perfect and loved.

Toni- lol gotta love politics.
    I'm all confused coz b4 we even started ttc I seen a physic Mitchell Coombes and he told me we would ttc and would get a boy at this point dh and i had made our5 yr plan and another baby was not on the list at all, So I kind of think boy could see our family with another boy but at times I think I would love one more of each??? So all crazy in my head.

Squiggsmum- thanks just wanna know where I stand with everything coz of me being on mat leave?? Anyway that enough about crap work we need baby announcements or atleast some new BFP 😀. I bet ur DH is loving u feeling like teenager again. I want to and miss that connection with DH but its just so awkward and then bubs like to move and then that's it both DH and I are just like forget it. Once this bubs is out my DH better watch out.

Smurfy- Lol I'm the same still can't be stuffed.

Bond- thanks so much for the support you have no ideas how you have helped me relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs: glad the MS tablets are working. Pity you have to wait so long for scan. I had a high sex drive before during and after pregnancy lol, waiting for this bleeding to stop is a nightmare!!

Bond Girl: not long until your mum is here, you must be super excited

Michelle: Thanks, she does have cute cheeks. Girls are great

loony: yep politics suck, I work for Qld Health lol. You will know soon if its a boy or girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I am really excited. Got her room all ready now and can't wait to collect her from the airport Saturday afternoon!

God I wish my sex drive improved in pregnancy. Seems pretty low anyway, and been non existent since pregnant! I do my best, feel sorry for DH bless him. Jumped him loads when ovulating though, ha ha.

And my post baby bleeding lasted ages! About four or five weeks i think when i had been told to expect two weeks. Its a pain in the back side. Forgot I've got that to look forward to! Wonder if I'll have bad after pains this time, too drugged up last time to feel my legs let alone after pains!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went perfectly! Measuring on time and everything came back good so we are very excited!! Still a little girl which makes me happy

here are some photos:
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond: the post bleeding sucks and can last for 6 weeks. The after pains are also unpleasant! Yay for Saturday, I'm so excited for you

Michelle: gorgeous girl you are growing there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Scan went perfectly! Measuring on time and everything came back good so we are very excited!! Still a little girl which makes me happy

here are some photos:
    Great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had my appt ob said everything looks fine from the ultrasound bubs is 3171g & 33.5cm head circumference forgot to ask about length. So bigger than dd but not as big as ds yet (well so the ultrasound measurements think),

Dd. born- Ds. Born-
    3080g. 3890g
    33.5 cm 33.5cm
    ↖head circumference ↗
    55cm long 58cm long

She put on my card that I'm 3/5 engaged but she didn't feel me so guess that's measurements from the ultrasound since it was done yesterday. The reception lady was very nice when I booked my appt for nxt week she was wishing me all the best and hoped I have a good delivery if i dont see her nxt week, it was really nice of her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, not long til your mum arrives. I don't know how I'd cope having mum in another country.

Michelle, cute lil girl you've got there

Loony, doesn't sound like your bub is overly big. You've birthed bigger before, so you should do just fine. Try not to stress over it. Hopefully you don't have to go to next week's appointment

I'm really not looking forward to the post birth bleeding. Eek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond- glad ur mums almost here u and Toby must be so happy to spend time with her. Thank u for reassuring me today it helped 😊

Smurfy- I'm not so worried now bond helped me de-stress and hearing the numbers have helped as well. Fx we both have news to share really soon. Don't worry 2much about the post birth bleed it will be over b4 u realise.

MCB- so glad ur little princess is doing well & right on track.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Michelle! I was also worried the gender would change on different scans so know how you feel being relieved its still a girl.

Also good news that bub looked well and healthy on your scan, Loonylea! Not long and you will hold them in your arms and feel great.