Closed Thread
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 941
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,647
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked
    863
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy- great news about your scan. How exciting that you can soon announce to everyone! I'm so pleased you've got to the end of the first trimester with all being well.

    Squiggs- sucks you have to wait so long for your scan. Hope it passes quickly for you!

    Loony- Hun, you have no reason to think you will need any more intervention this time then your last two births. In fact your chances of things going well are good because of that. Its obvious your body handles birth well, trust it, and your baby, to know what to do and relax as that will help it go well! I envy you not needing anything for the last two births, you have done an amazing job and will do this time too. Even if plans have to change, and you do need intervention, you will be absolutely fine.

    There are many things said about big babies not being able to be born naturally, its all rubbish! So many women birth larger babies well. And as you're not even sure this bub is large don't even let it enter your mind. Toby was predicted to be 8lb 10oz and emerged 4 days later at 7lb 2.5oz. Shows how inaccurate the scan was!

    Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV  (18-07-2013),loonylea  (18-07-2013)

  3. #842
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    140
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilpetal I had my gallbladder out last year it was an hour surgery and 4 days recovery so wasn't too bad I now have 4 little scars and that's it! My c section was more painful I do hope you get to control it with diet while your waiting and it doesn't cause you too much problems

    Channy yay for a healthy bub I can't believe your already 12 weeks

    Time has been passing extremely fast!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV  (18-07-2013)

  5. #843
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Lilpetal I had my gallbladder out last year it was an hour surgery and 4 days recovery so wasn't too bad I now have 4 little scars and that's it! My c section was more painful I do hope you get to control it with diet while your waiting and it doesn't cause you too much problems

    Channy yay for a healthy bub I can't believe your already 12 weeks

    Time has been passing extremely fast!!
    I wish I felt the same, feels slow to me haha but it was nice to find out I'm past the scary bit

  6. #844
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,849
    Thanks
    2,918
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Oh lucky u squigg, I have zero sex drive and I hate it have always been a very sexual person but just don't feel like it. Hope it's not a permanent thing.

    Can my due date be changed to jan 28th please?
    My sex drive went into overdrive early on, now I just can't be stuffed. There's the old wives tale that it helps bring on labour, even that isn't giving me any incentive.

    Jan 28th is my birthday

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV  (18-07-2013)

  8. #845
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Channy I am so happy for you that you have reached 12w it goes so quickly after that! I think you're having a boy too I shall wait until the end of jan to see if I'm right

    squiggs I had no sex drive for the first 12 weeks and then it came back and now it's all gone again! DF and I are very sexual people and I'm struggling not being able to give him the attention he needs hope it comes back!
    Good luck for your scan I'm sure time will fly and you'll see your little babies in no time! Are you finding out the sex?

    Toni- isn't River a champ sleeping for so long! She's got such cute cheeks!

    rainbow- your nursery looks great

    looney- that sucks about your work and them trying to shut it down but it's so nice hearing you love your job and enjoy the kids you look after
    hope you go into labour soon!!

    bond- wow not long until your mum arrives YAY! have fun at acupuncture hope it helps bring on labour!

    hello to everyone else almost the weekend yay!

    19+1... Where has the time gone? Morph scan this afternoon wish it was in the morning though but then DF couldn't come... Hoping bub is okay and growing nicely.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

    loonylea  (18-07-2013)

  10. #846
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Scan went well measuring at 12+3 instead of 11+6. Fold was 1.5 so that's good nice active bubba with a heartbeat of 156. Bit disappointed with the photo but very happy mama right here will get my risk factor on Tuesday at Gp then can finally announce
    Attachment 39442
    Yay Channy!!! That's beautiful news Hun x

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

    ChannyV  (18-07-2013)

  12. #847
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Yay Channy I am so happy for you that you have reached 12w it goes so quickly after that! I think you're having a boy too I shall wait until the end of jan to see if I'm right

    squiggs I had no sex drive for the first 12 weeks and then it came back and now it's all gone again! DF and I are very sexual people and I'm struggling not being able to give him the attention he needs hope it comes back!
    Good luck for your scan I'm sure time will fly and you'll see your little babies in no time! Are you finding out the sex?

    Toni- isn't River a champ sleeping for so long! She's got such cute cheeks!

    rainbow- your nursery looks great

    looney- that sucks about your work and them trying to shut it down but it's so nice hearing you love your job and enjoy the kids you look after
    hope you go into labour soon!!

    bond- wow not long until your mum arrives YAY! have fun at acupuncture hope it helps bring on labour!

    hello to everyone else almost the weekend yay!

    19+1... Where has the time gone? Morph scan this afternoon wish it was in the morning though but then DF couldn't come... Hoping bub is okay and growing nicely.
    Going so quick for you

  13. #848
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,409
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,058
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Chan now that you're 12 weeks it'll probably go much quicker! And you'll be feeling bub soon and growing a bump and you'll actually feel pregnant

  14. #849
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Chan now that you're 12 weeks it'll probably go much quicker! And you'll be feeling bub soon and growing a bump and you'll actually feel pregnant
    I think I'll prob stop focusing so much on where I'm at which will b nice. I am feeling much better, it's hard to believe that little peanut with arms and legs is jumping around inside of me

  15. #850
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,409
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,058
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's so bizarre hey?!

    Now bub is quite big I can feel different bits of him and stuff, it's so weird. They grow so quickly!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #4
    By waitinghoping in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 945
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 17:37
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By FirstTimeMummy2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1543
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 21:01
  3. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By Blonde Assassin in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 17:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!