Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy.
    Think your having a boy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol who knows we aren't finding out so will b a big surprise. I'm so happy but wish I could get the blood results today too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy: I can't believe it either. Pregnancy went so slow and now time is flying :-(

Loony: everyone is screwed if Abbott gets in. What a ******. Sounds like a dud of a meeting.
    Do you have any feeling as to if you are having a girl or boy?

Channy: great news Channy. Hope the results all come back good.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-07-2013),loonylea  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm struggling to work out which bit is the nub. I reckon girl

That's great that bub is doing well. Good luck with your results. Shame you have to wait for them

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think the nub is the one above the thin line with a bulby bit on the end. Looks like my boys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony, I hope you get the birth you want. I hate needles, and the thought of one in my back scares me more. Sounds like you're just about fully engaged. Mine was 3/5 engaged last week and 4/5 this week. He could see pretty much her whole head on the ultrasound, out of the pelvis.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - glad you enjoyed your exercise class. That's pretty great of the hospital to put it on for expecting moms.

Toni - going well. The meds the Ob put me on for MS do great most of the time. That photo of River after a bath is so precious!

Bond - I hope you got some sleep!

MCB - that's awesome you got to feel your little girl. How special!

LilP - that happened to my friend after her first. She went in for her GB to be removed when he was 8 months old and found out she was pregnant with her second! She felt much better after it was removed. Took a bit of time though. Glad you're ok!

Rainbow - changing your name is so frustrating. I hope it all gets sorted soon! That nursery looks great!

Looney - glad DD and DS loved the scan. How cute! I hope they figure your job out soon!

Ponytail and Channy - congrats on your bubs! So cute. Awesome results. How are you feeling now that we're 12 weeks tomorrow?

AFM - my scan isn't until next Friday. That's the soonest they could fit us in because I need double appointments cuz I have double the bubs. The meds the Ob has given me work most of the time. After dinner I always feel bloated, plus I'm fighting constipation and daily headaches. All that going on and I still have the need to jump DH while he's changing for bed. I feel like a teenager again, DH is loving it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lucky u squigg, I have zero sex drive and I hate it have always been a very sexual person but just don't feel like it. Hope it's not a permanent thing.

Can my due date be changed to jan 28th please?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'll change it when I get on a laptop I've been really bad at updating as I use my phone 99% of the time.

If its not fixed tomorrow, remind me. I'll be home so able to get on my comp.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I'll change it when I get on a laptop I've been really bad at updating as I use my phone 99% of the time.

If its not fixed tomorrow, remind me. I'll be home so able to get on my comp.
    No urgency I plan on being pregnant for a while 😜

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (18-07-2013)