Closed Thread
Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loony- I hope the meeting goes well! Good that your scan went well and all is good with bubs. The growth scan I had for Toby at 42 weeks was so out with the measurements that I never trust what they say now anyways! Apparently its very hard to predict/measure birth weight.

I am going better today thanks for asking. I didn’t get much sleep again maybe 5 hours but managed a good nap this afternoon and feel much better since. I think a combination of hormones and having bub on my mind all the time is causing the insomnia. Oh and my next midwife appointment (doing a birth centre program so its not OB led) is next Thursday. It’s a three week gap which seems a bit long at this stage but guess its because all is well and they have no concerns. I can call anytime day or night if I am worried about anything. I just want to know if bub is engaged as been having frequent cervix head butts from the baby!

Smurfy- Don’t worry too muchabout bub not being engaged. I’ve heard of people having very successful labours without being engaged before it started. It doesn’t mean the start of labour isn’t around the corner! And yes I will talk to DH about taking Toby out one day like you suggested. He’s normally great with that stuff so sure he won’t mind!

Pony- Lovely scan pic! You must feel great now you’ve seen all is ok.

MCB- glad your interview went well! And good luck for your morph scan tomorrow.

MrsLA- how did the appointment go?

LilPetal- sorry to hear about your gall bladder. I heard that pregnancy can cause gall bladder issues and a friend of mine had to have hers removed a few weeks after she hadher baby. Not a good time for surgery!

Rainbow- what is bubs favourite song? So cute that he moves around when you play him music! Hope you manage to get your name change sorted out soon!

Channy- best of luck for your NT scan tomorrow hun! Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Hi to everyone else and sorry I can’t get to everyone tonight! I am enjoying seeing the pics of all the newborn bubbas. Thanks for posting them Toni LilPetal FTM and Maybee!

AFM- in addition to what I mentioned above- DH and I are back to normal now. We do have these fights now and then like most and its so much worse when you’re tired! He’s gone out tonight to a Rural Fire Service AGM meeting so I’ve got a bit of space which is nice.

I had acupuncture again today and its now twice a week to soften cervix and prepare for birth. Also started my own acupressure on the points meant to help with natural induction. Feel like so much time is taken up with birth preparation! But it will be worth it if I get the birth that I want this time. Mum arrives on Saturday so anytime from then bub is welcome to arrive and I would be happy if she was early! We fly to the UK on 12 Sep so would give me more time to adjust before our trip. Can’t wait to see all our family and friends. Could do without the long flight with two kids though! lol
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 17-07-2013 at 20:28.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (18-07-2013),Ponytail  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

Am still reading along, but can't keep up. Just wanted to wish loony, bond and lilsmurfy labor vibes as they approach due dates. Can't wait to hear.

Wave everyone else. Hope you are all well

:-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (17-07-2013),loonylea  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loony, I hope they don't shut your child care centre down. It is good to hear that you're close to the kids you look after, it makes me feel a tiny bit better about possibly having to put bub in child care when I go back to work.

Bond, I'm glad you and DH are ok again. Not long til your mum arrives. You're game flying that far with 2 kids. The birth preparation is time consuming.

Sage, thanks for the labour vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Channy and MCB!

Great results Ponytail!

Still thinking of you Lil Smurfy and Looneylea.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-07-2013),loonylea  (18-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (18-07-2013),Ponytail  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FelH happy 4 weeks to you and Hayden. Hope you are both well..

Good luck today Channy and Michelle, will be waiting to hear.

River is 4weeks today. Time has gone so fast. She slept from 11 to 630 overnight, little champ.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (18-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Will be stalking for scan results!

Happy 4 weeks Toni and Fel

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Channy and Michelle.

Toni, Cute pic. I can't believe she's 4 weeks already.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni: meeting was a joke, just like Canberra. Bunch of bloody kids in the sand pit all fighting over a shovel. But was funny in bits coz all public and 1/2 of the council men were getting up the mayor And one of the chicks that wants to sell the centres has put out her flyer saying how she is a family woman blah blah the public start yelling out boo and how we will remember her and tell everyone in her area how she is a turn coat. So still no out come they basically waiting to see if Kevin Rudd gets in or abbot if Kevin gets in we should be ok if abbot gets in we screwed

Bond: as I said to Toni. Interesting meeting.
    Thanks u telling me about Toby scan has helped me, I'm so worried that bubs is going to be 2big for me and end up in c section. After having 2natural births with no drugs( only gas on lead up to labour then nurse took it off me), no stitches or anything I really think I'm pushing my luck. So I'm expecting everything to go wrong and also worried I will need a epi (I'm prettified of needles hence only having gas). Anyway just got to hope this bub come soon...
    Glad ur getting a bit more sleep and your all well. I wish I had a midwife like I did with dd and ds, but coz of thryoid stuff now I have to see who ever avaliable dr and then see who ever avaliable endo ( coz I'm public). So sometimes get a good dr but have had a few crap ones.
    I'm the same just want to know how far engaged is this bub last week I was 1/5th so hoping to have at least progressed but would love to be fully engaged.

Lil smurfy- thanks. Trust me I treat the kids at work as if they are my own I love them and miss them. I only had 2 1/2 months off with dd and ds so I understand that feeling luckily with this bub I will be able to have 9months off paid and DH said I can take more time off unpaid if I want i just worry aa he does full time uni and only works school hol. Some kids even get so attached to us as well I have a little boy who is very upset that I'm on mat leave and he is 2yr old. The best feeling is when I dropped in the other day and all the kids screamed out my name and almost knocked me over made my day and also made me want to go back to work.

Sage- thanks for your good vibes. We will have to see if its 2girls and a boy or 3little girls ???

Hi to everyone else hope your all having a good day 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan went well measuring at 12+3 instead of 11+6. Fold was 1.5 so that's good nice active bubba with a heartbeat of 156. Bit disappointed with the photo but very happy mama right here will get my risk factor on Tuesday at Gp then can finally announce
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374104850.379985.jpg

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yay Channy!!! I reckon that's a boy you've got there!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-07-2013)