Closed Thread
Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pony- good luck with your scan today!

MCB- glad your interview went well, sounds very promising and so exciting that you are feeling bigger movements

Toni- loving all your pics, keep em coming

LilPetal-sorry to hear about your gallbladder, sounds painful

Lilsmurfy-not long to go now, I can't wait to hear your news! it seems just yesterday that we were celebrating your bfp

FTM-hope you are going well and enjoying your little girl

MrsLA- $700 seems a lot to recover a chair, have you got a few quotes?

BondGirl-I hope the insomnia settles down, there is nothing worse than being wide awake for no apparent reason

Maybee- sounds like Ava is doing well

waiting- I cant believe you are already 25weeks! how exciting for you

Kelly-I hope the 2 weeks before you scan flys, I know how much it sucks with all the waiting

Squigg-hope your two little beans are doing well and not causing you too much sickness

Looney-how are you going, have you had your scan yet with your kids?

rainbow-hows things?

ok so thats as good as I can do today but if I have missed anyone I am very sorry. Hope you all have a nice wednesday

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (17-07-2013),Ponytail  (17-07-2013),Three Little Birds  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Oh Toni that's a long wait. Will def be keeping note of what I can/can't eat. I am going to go private to get it removed as otherwise they said its a long wait unless I get an infection.
    Sorry to hear lil petal my mum had to to get gallbladder removed two years ago and it is a big operation with a big recovery time so hopefully they can hold off as long as possible so you're not so sore looking after DD! My mum ended up getting complications too so made it worse hope you don't get that!!

Definitelty avoid fatty good and very spicy food it makes the pain worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Yes I got the chair and I love the style, but hate the colour. Always knew we would get it recovered, but never really looked into cost. Turns out it will cost about $700 just to re cover it!!!!!!!!!!
    Just about $400 or $500 more than I expected!!!!

Exercise was great. I'm not feeling baby flutters tonight though. So naturally am being a worry wort!
    I have my first on appt in the morning tough so hopefully get to hear his little heart beating

Mcb that's great about the interview. Did they say when that would contact you?

Bond, hope you get a better nights sleep tonight and dh sorts his $h!t out
    OUCH!!! That is definitely more than I would have expected definitely shop around for prices you may get it cheaper

I am the same, but after feeling the kicks last night I know my little girl is just fine! Going to be a soccer player this one

Glad you enjoyed the class!

Ooh good luck! I heard the hb at my first ob appt.

I just need to change my resume a bit so it's in bullet point (which I hate!) then I should hopefully hear back next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    19 weeks today! Can't believe it... Feels like just yesterday I got my bfp after 15 whole days of waiting!!

Have my morph scan tomorrow afternoon, fingers crossed she's still a girl!

Just waiting for the lady to turn up for the house inspection...so much for getting here at 9am grrr.

Hope everyone has a great day

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Pony- good luck with your scan today!

MCB- glad your interview went well, sounds very promising and so exciting that you are feeling bigger movements

Toni- loving all your pics, keep em coming

LilPetal-sorry to hear about your gallbladder, sounds painful

Lilsmurfy-not long to go now, I can't wait to hear your news! it seems just yesterday that we were celebrating your bfp

FTM-hope you are going well and enjoying your little girl

MrsLA- $700 seems a lot to recover a chair, have you got a few quotes?

BondGirl-I hope the insomnia settles down, there is nothing worse than being wide awake for no apparent reason

Maybee- sounds like Ava is doing well

waiting- I cant believe you are already 25weeks! how exciting for you

Kelly-I hope the 2 weeks before you scan flys, I know how much it sucks with all the waiting

Squigg-hope your two little beans are doing well and not causing you too much sickness

Looney-how are you going, have you had your scan yet with your kids?

rainbow-hows things?

ok so thats as good as I can do today but if I have missed anyone I am very sorry. Hope you all have a nice wednesday
    I'm well channy thank you

22+1 now, bub is doing great, moving non stop and it's such a relief being able to feel him. The best thing is that if I need to make him move all I need to do is play him his song and he goes troppo! It's hilarious.

I have my next antenatal appointment in just under 2 weeks, and my 24 week scan in just over two I am really starting to relax a bit.

Having some dramas with changing my name ATM though! It's infuriating, births deaths and marriages sent back my application because I hadn't included all I needed to. Well that's fine but none of it was written on the application form?! So I had no idea I needed it anyway!!!

So now I need to go back go the JP to get some more stuff signed, it's so frustrating! I just want it done!

When is your NT scan Channy? Must be soon, you're ten weeks behind me I think.

Hope everyone else is well, and looking forward to Lil Smurfy and loony's birth announcements!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pony, good luck with your scan today.

MCB, good luck with your scan tomorrow. Wow 19 weeks already. I hope your girl is still a girl.

Rainbow, how annoying about the name change. It shouldn't be that difficult. If they need more information, they should have it on the form. That's great that your boy is so active and when he's not, you know how to get him moving. It's very reassuring.

Channy, how are you doing?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I'm well channy thank you

22+1 now, bub is doing great, moving non stop and it's such a relief being able to feel him. The best thing is that if I need to make him move all I need to do is play him his song and he goes troppo! It's hilarious.

I have my next antenatal appointment in just under 2 weeks, and my 24 week scan in just over two I am really starting to relax a bit.

Having some dramas with changing my name ATM though! It's infuriating, births deaths and marriages sent back my application because I hadn't included all I needed to. Well that's fine but none of it was written on the application form?! So I had no idea I needed it anyway!!!

So now I need to go back go the JP to get some more stuff signed, it's so frustrating! I just want it done!

When is your NT scan Channy? Must be soon, you're ten weeks behind me I think.

Hope everyone else is well, and looking forward to Lil Smurfy and loony's birth announcements!
    How cute that he has a song changing ur name sucks, it took me ages to get it all done last year and I think iv still got a couple things to change it on, pain in the bum it is. Not long til ur next scan

My nt scan is tomorrow morning, nervous/excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow, that's really cool about the song what a pita about the name change though.

Mcb, good luck at your scan tomorrow. Yes, I have shopped around for prices on the chair and unfortunately the cheapest I've found I'd about $600. So cranky about it because it is the coolest chair

I'm just sitting at the hospital now, waiting for my first on appt. I hope I get to hear his heartbeat. I have not heard it yet, just seen it on the ultra sounds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had our scan today, got our results right away - 1:13526!!! We are stoked! My husband went white when they put the heartbeat sound on! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1374024058.852500.jpg

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts