Closed Thread
Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Just a quick hello from me today, as only got a few hours sleep last night thanks to the dreaded insomnia so feeling awful. Now tonight I am fighting with DH over the most pathetic stuff so keeping myself to myself and feeling really fed up and upset. Told him he can put Toby to bed and clean up the mess he created in the kitchen. I really don't care! Will watch the Great Australian Bake Off on tv then go to sleep, I hope!

Will try to pop in for personals tomorrow when I can use the computer rather than my phone. :thumbup: Apologies!
    oh that sucks Bond hope you sleep tonight and your DH pulls his head in so you don't have to fight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, that's great about the job interview. How exciting you can feel your girl kicking. Good luck with your morph scan.

Bond, I hope you manage to sleep tonight, and you and DH are getting along better tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ponytail I agree with everyone else. Text or phone is fine to tell parents. I think as long as they know first, how it's done won't matter so much. Good luck!

Mrs La enjoy your exercise class

Toni thanks for the encouragement re expressing. I'll give it another go in a few days or so. What a precious pic of you with River, just beautiful. I hate having my pic taken but am a little disappointed I don't have many with Ava

Hugs Bond! I hope you enjoy your tv show and get a good nights sleep

MCB great news about your interview. Even more exciting that you felt your little girl kicking! It's such a great feeling. All the best for your scan on Thursday

I'm rapt with Ava's weight gain. She only feeds for approx 10mins and sometimes only from one side every 3-4hrs so I had no idea if she was fulfilled. I'm home alone with Ava tonight, DH is on night shift. So far so good, but have been in tears and continuously clock watching. Looking forward to bed/sleep.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybee, night shift sucks. It's hard enough when they do night shift, when it's just you, but with a newborn as well, that would be awful. I hope you manage to get some sleep. What time does he finish?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy: heartburn is horrible I hope it passes soon.

kelly09: keeping active when pregnant saved me, I dont do sitting around very well.

Bond Girl: hope you get some sleep and feel better tomorrow.

Michelle: yay for feeling your little girl. Can't believe you are 19w tomorrow that's gone so fast. Bet you are looking forward to your scan. Here's another photo just for you.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Photo wouldn't attach to my post

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Maybee, night shift sucks. It's hard enough when they do night shift, when it's just you, but with a newborn as well, that would be awful. I hope you manage to get some sleep. What time does he finish?
    Yes night shifts can be lonely at the best of times. He won't be home until about 9am. I usually look after Ava overnight and let him sleep but I know I have him there for support should I need it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Lil Smurfy: heartburn is horrible I hope it passes soon.

kelly09: keeping active when pregnant saved me, I dont do sitting around very well.

Bond Girl: hope you get some sleep and feel better tomorrow.

Michelle: yay for feeling your little girl. Can't believe you are 19w tomorrow that's gone so fast. Bet you are looking forward to your scan. Here's another photo just for you.

I know it's gone so quick!! Feels like just yesterday I got my BFP I am looking forward to my scan and seeing our little girl

awww thank you for the photo, she's so cute! She looks very much like you and looks so pretty in pink

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post

mrsLA- did you get the chair for your little dude? Glad you're feeling better hope the gas goes away! The excerise class sounds really good! I'm starting pregnant water aerobics next week.

!
    Yes I got the chair and I love the style, but hate the colour. Always knew we would get it recovered, but never really looked into cost. Turns out it will cost about $700 just to re cover it!!!!!!!!!!
    Just about $400 or $500 more than I expected!!!!

Exercise was great. I'm not feeling baby flutters tonight though. So naturally am being a worry wort!
    I have my first on appt in the morning tough so hopefully get to hear his little heart beating

Mcb that's great about the interview. Did they say when that would contact you?

Bond, hope you get a better nights sleep tonight and dh sorts his $h!t out

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM question for you re self settling. Following SOS did you do the whole let her cry (in the book, boil the kettle, drink cuppa etc) or did you have to sit and pat Vale for a long time and wait for her to fall asleep? Or did you do something different?