Closed Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Waitinghoping - HELLO! I don't think I have come across you in here yet. Thanks for your kind words about the scan (Update below) How many weeks are you now?

MrsLA -I can tell you that my scan went well. Turns out that I am not as far along as my dates suggested - I'm only 5 weeks and 5 days, whereas my last AF date made me 7 weeks 2 days. I'm not surprised by this as I tend to have long irregular cycles. Anyway, the sonographer saw a sack with a 'yolk' in in the right place. She couldn't see a heartbeat but we're hoping that's just because it's too early. I had done my research prior to going and a lot of women have said they couldn't see a heartbeat at around the 6 week mark so this didn't freak me out.
    I'm having another scan in 2 weeks. I feel pretty relaxed so far. for growth and a heartbeat 2 weeks today!

Hope everyone is well!
    Yay!!i had the same thing happen to me and I went in a bit early but saw a yolk sac so went back a week later at 7+2 and saw the little heartbeat and now I'm 19
    weeks! So hopefully in two weeks you see that beautiful heartbeat and a slightly bigger baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelly that's good news. Hope the next 2w pass quickly

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kelly, that's great news. At least everything is where is should be. LMP is a good indicator of due date, if you have a 28 day cycle, but with longer cycles, unless you actually know when you o'd, it's harder to determine EDD

Loony, how annoying that work mates are messaging daily. And especially given you haven't got to your due date yet.

I'm fine with mum and DH messaging me. I think as soon as DH is off to work, he worries that things are going to start happening. He's got an hour drive to get home, then we've got just under an hour to get to the hospital. Mum is on standby cos her work is closer to me.

Bond, I hope you manage to get some time to yourself. Could you nicely suggest that DH and Toby have a boys day out, before the baby comes?

MCB, good luck today

Hi everyone else!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (16-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to jump on quickly to say good luck today MCB!

Lil Smurfy I'm soooo excited for you!!

Hi everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Waitinghoping - HELLO! I don't think I have come across you in here yet. Thanks for your kind words about the scan (Update below) How many weeks are you now?
    Hi, yes Im in here but more of a serial lurker cos Ive been so busy with work so fell behind with personals etc Im 25 weeks tomorrow, we didnt find out the sex of bubs. So glad to hear your scan went well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly that's good that everything is as it should hopefully the next 2 weeks goes quickly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear all is ok Kelly. Fingers crossed the next 2 weeks fly!

Lil Smurfy people texting asking any news is annoying particularly when you haven't reached your due date. You will let them know when there is something to report.

Gotta fly Ava is starving again!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I've been reading along but not much to report. 12 weeks on Friday and our NT scan is next week. Just plodding along till then.

MCB - good luck at the job interview

Maybee - I never got much when I tried to express with DD. It's like my body knew the difference. Don't feel guilty if you have to top up with formula. You'll be head of the game when it comes time to switch to a bottle if you have to go back to work or have a night out anyway.

Looney - I hope the ultrasound goes well. I bet DD and DS can't wait! How annoying people are already texting you. Maybe you should just post of FB that when you know, the rest of the world will too!

Ponytail - I've had that too. I went to the chemist and got a laxative that doesn't make you go but helps you go. Can't think of the name but it was $10. It's worked so far.

Bond - glad mat leave is going well. Hopefully hubby gets some work soon. There's nothing quite like laying on the couch all day in your PJs every now and then.

MrsLA - that definitely sounds like bubs moving around. How exciting!

Kelly - welcome! I had a scan at 7 weeks and they were just 2 little blobs with wavy lines for a heart beat. I can read ultrasounds and could barely make them out so don't worry just yet.

Hi everyone else

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (16-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your interview MCB!

Thanks for all the gas advice! I tried de-gas but its just peppermint oil so stuck with my tea. Apparently activated charcoal can help too but no one could confirm its pregnancy safe status. It's so painful I can't believe it. I've passed a kidney stone before and I rank it almost up there with that pain. It's settled today.
    Poor DH was so worried though he wanted us to go to hospital, I was moaning and carrying on while laying on the couch then I would 'release' some and be instantly relieved. TMI but the putrid smell that comes out of me when i have pain is totally revolting and embarrassing, even my dogs get up and leave the room! I just want to cry and laugh all at the same time! Pregnancy is so disgusting!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes iv found the gas to b quite smelly, Im glad ur feeling a bit better pony. It's not nice xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (16-07-2013)