Closed Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh and ponytail apparently gas-x works?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh the Joys!!
    I said to DH tonight, "how do you think men would cope if they had to be pregnant" he responded with the right answer of "no way, they would not be able to do it" lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Oh and ponytail apparently gas-x works?
    we must of been posting at the same time.
    My sis said this too. i think Ill be going to the chemist tomorrow.
    Even if im feeling better I want some on hand for next time, because this pain is terrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee: I often find I can get so much with the pump but more after by hand. Worth a try :-)

Ladies I hope your gas passes soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loony, I understand how annoying those messages can be. People need to understand that they will be told when there is something to tell. Thankfully I'm not getting too many yet. Mum rings first thing every morning and then later in the day, to find out if anything has happened. DH sends me messages during the day to make sure I'm still ok. Don't worry about a downer post, we're here to vent to. I hope your kids enjoy your ultrasound. How special for them.

Bond, if my ob suggests a stretch and sweep, I'd probably agree to it. I have an ob appointment on Wednesday (with my stand in ob) and my ob has booked an appt for Monday, just in case I'm still pregnant. The period pain has been gone most of the weekend but is back tonight.

Hopefully the fact that your bub is head butting your cervix, is a good sign that she's more engaged. That's good that she's moving lots, but a shame it's a bit uncomfortable. Why is there such a big gap between your appointments?

Ladies, I hope your gas pains all go soon
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 15-07-2013 at 20:19.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm starting to feel movements!!!

Last night I had some feelings when lying on the couch, that felt a little like heart palpitations (but in my uterus, obviously) but was unsure if it was bubs. But tonight when I laid on the couch again, I've got very similar feelings. Just a little more defined.
    Oh I hope it's my little man, getting big and strong so I can feel him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loony - no problems at all, glad I can help! Not long now for you....

toni - I was the same with DD. She wouldnt latch properly no matter what i did.. and after feeding, then topping up, then pumping I was finding by the time I got everything done and her settled I was lucky to get an hour sleep. Something had to give so b/f it was. I still loved that even though I couldnt physically feed her, my body was still providing her with what she needed, just via a different feeding vessel

Ive had really bad gas too, its awful.

Good luck with your your interview MCB

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (16-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond- thanks 😀. Bummer about u not getting u time, but glad DH is helping out lots hope he can get another contract soon. Hopefully bubs can be good tonight so u can get some rest. Fx all the pain is her engaging down.

Lil smurfy- If it was mum and DH I wouldn't mind but ppl from work msging me drives me nuts anyway today I just didn't reply. Good luck for ur OB appointment on Wednesday hopefully u dont need ur other appointment. 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today mcb.

I wonder how Kelly went with her scan?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waitinghoping - HELLO! I don't think I have come across you in here yet. Thanks for your kind words about the scan (Update below) How many weeks are you now?

MrsLA -I can tell you that my scan went well. Turns out that I am not as far along as my dates suggested - I'm only 5 weeks and 5 days, whereas my last AF date made me 7 weeks 2 days. I'm not surprised by this as I tend to have long irregular cycles. Anyway, the sonographer saw a sack with a 'yolk' in in the right place. She couldn't see a heartbeat but we're hoping that's just because it's too early. I had done my research prior to going and a lot of women have said they couldn't see a heartbeat at around the 6 week mark so this didn't freak me out.
    I'm having another scan in 2 weeks. I feel pretty relaxed so far. for growth and a heartbeat 2 weeks today!

Hope everyone is well!