Closed Thread
Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, good luck for your job interview tomorrow.

Kelly, hope your scan goes well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Canvas looks good Rainbow nursery is coming along nicely

Cant believe your little girl is due this week smurfy, hope she comes soon!

Glad you enjoyed p!nk MrsLA ... I would love to see her live!

Cant remember much else sorry but hello everyone! I love seeing photos of everyone's babies sooo clucky!

19 weeks on Wednesday! I got an interview for that job I applied for last week tomorrow morning and really hoping I get it!!

Hope I get to start before thursday so I'm still entitled to ppl! Although my morph scan is on Thursday afternoon so don't know how I'll manage that!
    Good luck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs la- glad u had a great time out at pink with ur friends.

Nila- ur twins are so cute &they look so snugly in the pic.

Rainbow- ❤ur canvas ur boy is so lucky.

Lil smurfy- thanks. Great that ur feeling well and only a little uncomfortable. I'm the same cant believe how fast the 9 months have gone it feels like yesterday u posted ur BFP. Can't wait to see ur little girl I'm sure she will be perfect in everyway.

Waiting- thanks for all the BF/expressing info u actually answered some of the questions I had 😀 so thanks.

Maybee- Like u said I'm just going to try and take each day as it comes lol. Today all I've done is bum around on the lounge watching crap tv. So it's a start. Good luck with BF & expressing.

MCB- fx for ur interview, hope u get the position and get ppl all sorted out 😊

Afm- sorry about the downer post this morning. I have already been getting the msg's "how r u, any baby news yet" so that's just getting annoying 😡as my due date is 25th.
    Anyway this week wednesday is ultrasound to check growth and thursday appointment with OB. Im in two minds about Wednesday's ultrasound excited coz get to see bubs again but would rather bubs be out. We're taking dd and ds to the ultrasound, they can't wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Thanks Toni. I attempted to express after a feed and got nothing. I'll try again later or first thing in the morning tomorrow. Breast feeding can be so frustrating! Can I ask why you are solely expressing? (I'm sure you've already said why but it escapes me)
    I couldnt get River to attach and when feeding was taking 2hrs or more by the time I tried to get her on the boob then gave her EBM followed by formula then burped her and then expressed I was exhausted and something had to give. I decided that the option was best to express and bottle feed still with formula top ups but at least she gets my milk.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for interview Michelle and yay for morph scan.

Loony hope you enjoy the scan and that bubs comes soon.

Smurfy yay for bub soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by ToniS; 15-07-2013 at 13:36.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (15-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loony- mat leave is going well thanks. I was hoping to have time to myself but that hasn't worked out as DH hasn't found temp work to fill the gap between contracts. He's doing lots to help out so can't really complain but still want some alone time as we're getting on each others nerves a bit!

Good luck for your growth scan this week.

MCB- yay for a job! Hope you can arrange to start by the PPL cut off.

maybee- I was never really able to get much when I expressed unfortunately so no tips from me. Wish it had worked better for me as I would have solely expressed when DS refused the breast rather than having to switch to formula! Fingers crossed others tips work for you.

Smurfy- yay for your due date week! I hope bub doesn't keep you waiting too long. Will you consider a stretch and sweep to try to get things moving? I am meant to be having one at 40 weeks, not that it worked last time but trying to remember every pregnancy is different! Any more period type pains?

Hi everyone else!

Afm- Bub was moving so much last night I couldn't get to sleep for hours! Kept feeling her little foot poking out of my side and it was really uncomfortable. Not to mention her boney head bouncing on my cervix, ouch! Hope the increase in this means she's engaged but not seeing the midwife until next week on Thursday. Seems like a long gap this time! Otherwise all is well so not much to complain about.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (16-07-2013),MichelleClareBear  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I am getting quite severe abdominal gas pain I have tried mylanta and peppermint tea but its not relieving it. I'm regular so I don't understand. It's causing me no end of misery, today I was doubled over at my desk with it! Anyone have any solutions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Ladies I am getting quite severe abdominal gas pain I have tried mylanta and peppermint tea but its not relieving it. I'm regular so I don't understand. It's causing me no end of misery, today I was doubled over at my desk with it! Anyone have any solutions?

My goodness, Im am exactly the same tonight and it is HORRIBLE! any advice is very welcome.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Omg I am having the same issue! I cried today because I went to the toilet and the pain was so sharp and awful and nearly unbearable. I've been walking around and trying to pass wind at any opportunity to make it more bearable. It's getting there. Apparently lying on your left helps digestion?