Closed Thread
Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not long now Smurfy.

Moments like these make every pain worth it.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Not long now Smurfy.

Moments like these make every pain worth it.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aww beautiful!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Ill petal I had to google how to do it. I lay on my side the side that is touching the bed I lay that arm straight above his head, then the other arm is used to latch. I lay him on his side pull him in close and place nipple to nose, as per usual attachment. He will attach himself as he is big enough. If it is f a good latch I detach. It was easier for me to practice during the day when dh wasn't in the bed, then once we had the hang of it we started overnight. Good luck. I find I function much better in the morning for laying and resting while we feed.
    Ok so just tried it out. I think I need practice. Before I could even attach Eliana I had a milk waterfall and leaked everywhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Georgeous Toni,
    I wish I was in Sydney. How many of us are in Melbourne, can we start one down here?

Ive had some cramping/stretching feelings over the past couple of days too, but at 15 weeks im pretty sure its just normal stretching.

Have a great weekend everyone. Im going to Pink tonight and am going to pick up a chair I got off ebay for my little dudes room tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm very excited for a Sydney catch up!

Ponytail LOL at the dry pasta!

Sage boooo you're not in Sydney Hope you guys can organise a Melbourne group.

Hi lil petal Hope Eliana is sleeping for you.

MissF I'm in!

Bond so glad to hear Toby is better. Stay put little bubba!

Loony, your tea party sounded lovely! Hope bubs makes an appearance for you ASAP.

Lil Smurfy I hope you get to meet your little girl soon. I can't wait to meet the bubs that are due in the next couple of weeks

Toni that photo is very sweet

Miss V had a great night! 8:30-2:30, then had a feed and back down from 3:30-7:00. Had another feed and back down at 8:30am. Score! Just had a hot breakfast too. Double score!! Here's miss V yesterday playing outside
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373670368.140462.jpg

Eta: mrsla we were posting at the same time, Have fun at the pink concert tonight!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-07-2013),Ponytail  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋Everyone hope your all having a great weekend 😀

Bond:
    Thanks. Dd was a week early and trouble maker ds was 3days late. So no idea on this one, when ever bub decides I just don't wanna go late coz it was so frustrating with ds and I'm worried about having to be induced and then needing a c section, when I have been super lucky to have both dd and ds with out even needing a stitch. When its time its time I just have to wait like everyone else.

Glad Toby is feeling better its always such a great relief when they start asking for food and playing more.

Would be good if all of us lived near each other then we all could catch up😃.
    I've had the same period and back pains on and off this last week 2.

Lil smurfy:
    Wish u were in syd 2 coz bond u and I may have been all together in hospital if these cheeky babies cooperate.
    As I said to bond I have had the pains 2 hopefully a good sign for all of us that things are ready fx.

Lil petal:
    I could never feed ds laying down but didn't really give it a good go. I found that ds and I just really worked better coordinated on my left side. If u find u and eliana have a better side maybe try that side?? I'm just hoping to be more confident as I never feed ds out i always made any outing/ chore only fit in between his feeds so I could be back home again.

Mrs la:
    Ur so luck going to pink.
    Would be good if u melb girls could get together and then anyone else that's near each other aswell. I'm sure J talked about I meet up maybe send her a msg.

FTM:
    I'm excited 2 cant wait to meet up and see some of our group in real life and see all the cute bubs together.
    Little miss V is growing so fast, glad she liked her fun in the sun.

In the next few weeks its just Lil smurfy and I due this month and then bond early aug then that's it till sep. unless the other ppl come back and start chatting again. It's going to feel like forever between bubs after bond has hers.

Miss F:
    Count me in 2. 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    A whole month without new babies born!!!!
    I think its about time we had a string of new graduates come in too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loony, definitely sounds like our bodies are preparing for something.

MrsLA, have fun at pink. We definitely need some new graduates. Sending baby dust to all those that are in the ttc thread.

FTM, Vale is gorgeous. You must have so many pics of her, what with her being so gorgeous and photogenic. That's great that she slept so well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Ok so just tried it out. I think I need practice. Before I could even attach Eliana I had a milk waterfall and leaked everywhere.
    Oh dear, hope it gets better

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Georgeous Toni,
    I wish I was in Sydney. How many of us are in Melbourne, can we start one down here?

Ive had some cramping/stretching feelings over the past couple of days too, but at 15 weeks im pretty sure its just normal stretching.

Have a great weekend everyone. Im going to Pink tonight and am going to pick up a chair I got off ebay for my little dudes room tomorrow
    Have fun at Pink, I went to her last concert, was awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

Beautiful pic Toni!

I'm starting to get waves of sickness bleurggh! Hopefully that's a positive sign that my hcg levels are doubling! Still can't believe I'll have to wait another 6-7 weeks to have a scan or hear a heartbeat!