Closed Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Smurfy- I also think you must have been told not to feed in bed in case you fall asleep. but i am specifically planning to do it to cause minimal disruption to bub. With Toby I got up and took him downstairs so I didn't disturb DH who had to work. But Toby took forever to settle back to sleep again! so this time I've warned DH I am not doing that. I will stay in bed and hopefully get her back to sleep in either the Moses basket or baby hammock quickly!

37 weeks for me now. Had more acupuncture today and got nearly up to 8cm on my epi no. Getting it out really stung! Its meant to mimic birth when you gently take it out. OMG what will crowning at 10cm feel like! lol

Toby has some kind of virus following his vomiting yesterday and was awake a lot last night and very lethagic and bad tempered all day. Its been hard work. But had DH helping out loads. Fingers crossed he's better tomorrow!

Hi to you all! Will try for more personals tomorrow when I hopefully have a well little boy!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MissFaery: not long to go now. Hope work goes quickly :-) I wish I was in Sydney to join your gathering. Noone is near me :-(

Channy: baby brain is terrible. I was always leaving DP's car key in the door of the car. Or forgetting my pin number. But it can be entertaining.

Sage: I would be so worried I would smother River if I tried feeding laying down now that you have described it. Though I do give her some of her bottles laying down.

LilPetal: hope you find a comfy position for feeding.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond Girl the epi no sounds uncomfortable, I hope it works for you. Hope Toby feels better tomorrow too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    That would be awesome. FTM is in Sydney too. I live in the Northern suburbs
    I am I am

I'm in south west sydney but happy to travel to castle towers or thereabouts. I love it out that way. I'd definitely be interested in a mummies and bubs group

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋Everyone......

MissFaery:
    I'm in Sydney castle towers is about 30-40 min if traffic is not to crazy, would be good to have a meet up.
    Hope the nxt 4weeks go fast for u at work but not to fast for me & Glad you enjoyed your massage its nice to feel relaxed.

Afm: dd and I went out to a high tea party with her girlfriends, was good to have some me and her time. Im just Waiting for this bub to arrive but I'm starting to almost feel like its never going to happen I just don't have that feeling its gonna happen anytime soon.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That would be awesome. I'm still coming if we meet up before my boy is born!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (12-07-2013),loonylea  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋Everyone......

MissFaery:
    I'm in Sydney castle towers is about 30-40 min if traffic is not to crazy, would be good to have a meet up.
    Hope the nxt 4weeks go fast for u at work but not to fast for me & Glad you enjoyed your massage its nice to feel relaxed.

Afm: dd and I went out to a high tea party with her girlfriends, was good to have some me and her time. Im just Waiting for this bub to arrive but I'm starting to almost feel like its never going to happen I just don't have that feeling its gonna happen anytime soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I was in Sydney to join you! No one is near me either

You'll have to post a photo of your meet up!

loony- I hope the end isn't too far off for you. Were your other two kids on time, early or late?

I had some period type aches in the night. Thought oh maybe something is happening early! But no and probably just as well at 37 wks! She's allowed to come anytime from next Saturday when mum arrives. Maybe it was the more aggressive acupuncture I had yesterday, the points on my hands were really sore yesterday.

Good news is Toby is pretty much all better. He's much more active, wanting to eat and asking to ride his balance bike at the park. So we'll be able to get out of the house today, thank god!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond I'm glad Toby is better and hope bub stays put until your mum arrives.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (13-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish I was in Sydney for the catch up too

Bond, I'm glad Toby is feeling better. Hope your bub waits til your mum gets there.

AFM, I had period like cramps last night too. They were coming and going. I went to bed and this morning they are gone, just left with a slight backache.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (13-07-2013)