Closed Thread
Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning all hope everyone is having a good Sunday. Just a quick msg coz I have to get things ready for the party but I have to tell u about my weird/ cool dream. As we all gave birth we then some how ended up all in the same hospital and we were taking guess at who was who. Weird pregnancy dreams goin on in my head.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy:
    Hope u got some sleep in the end. We're now on the home stretch now 😃only 1week left till mat leave. I'm excited and nervous 😁don't know why as its my 3rd bub so I just keep telling myself its ok u can do it u have done it 2 times b4. So worried about work babies as well coz I go off on mat leave and then week after one of the other ladies is going to another centre so the room is going to be crazy with new staff. DH keeps telling me not to worry about work its not my problem anymore but just feel for the kids.

Toni:
    That's great your milk is coming in must make you feel so much more relaxed now.

J:
    She is just so cute I just want to give Lucy one of those big squeeze cuddles. Think I'm going a bit baby crazy, Can't wait to have my bub and find out if its another dd or ds at first I was hoping for a boy but now I would love another girl oh well not long to wait now.

Bond:
    I hope bub likes either the hammock or
    the Moses basket. Great score on getting the hammock for free.

Last edited by loonylea; 23-06-2013 at 08:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Lil Smurfy:
    Hope u got some sleep in the end. We're now on the home stretch now 😃only 1week left till mat leave. I'm excited and nervous 😁don't know why as its my 3rd bub so I just keep telling myself its ok u can do it u have done it 2 times b4. So worried about work babies as well coz I go off on mat leave and then week after one of the other ladies is going to another centre so the room is going to be crazy with new staff. DH keeps telling me not to worry about work its not my problem anymore but just feel for the kids.

Toni:
    That's great your milk is coming in must make you feel so much more relaxed now.

J:
    She is just so cute I just want to give Lucy one of those big squeeze cuddles. Think I'm going a bit baby crazy, Can't wait to have my bub and find out if its another dd or ds at first I was hoping for a boy but now I would love another girl oh well not long to wait now.

Bond:
    I hope bub likes either the hammock or
    the Moses basket. Great score on getting the hammock for free.

I can't believe I'm down to the last week of work. It is exciting, but I'm also a bit nervous. I'm just hoping that once she's here, I know how to look after her. Still unsure of what time off DH is going to be able to get, but I'm getting the impression it isn't going to be long.

I know what you mean about worrying about work. My boss is interviewing for my replacement this week (he probably might have wanted to do that a month or so ago). He has a whole lot of stuff he wants me to get done before leave, so I'm guessing I'll be working long hours this week.

Enjoy your last week at work, and try not to worry about them.

Funny dream you had too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Quick catch up time!

Nila - so excited for you to meet your twins on Wednesday! I have heard those steroid injections hurt.

Looney - you have a busy weekend, I hope you are enjoying it. What a strange dream! Would be funny to try and pick everyone.

J - Lucy is gorgeous! Glad to hear things are going well.

ToniS - I loved reading your bid story. My induction with my DD wasn't the nicest birth so I always enjoy reading positive induction stories. WIll have to remember to try pushing on all fours. my friend recommended that birth position to me as well. My DD was also born with a tongue tie that we got snipped. it helped our feeding a lot.

MrsLA - congrats on finding out you are having a boy! So incredible they cold tell that early.

Squiggs - hope your SIL and her bub are ok. hopefully the bub can keep baking for a bit longer.

MCB - love the photo of all your purchases! I love buying stuff for bub.

Bond - awesome you got the hammock for free!

LilSmurfy - enjoy your last week at work. Even if you have to do long hours a least ou know by Friday night it will be over and ou can have some relaxing time before bub arrives.

Maybee - happy due date day for yesterday. Hopefully yo are off having a baby today or instead relaxing.

AFM - 39 +3 weeks today. I am keeping busy to keep my mind off things. yesterday we were out walking around e shops, at lunch etc for most of the day and it didn't even make me have a single tightening or contraction. I can feel bub is engaging more though because there is slightly more pressure. Apart from the heartburn that has suddenly arrived I feel pretty comfortable so I feel like labour is awhile off. My friend who was due a week after me gave birth Friday night. I am trying not to get too jealous. Trying hard just to relax and enjoy my time before I go into labour. I have been cooking and freezing heaps of food for once bub is here and my freezer is full. I keep trying to find things to do to fill n the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LilPetal, so close to your due date. Sounds like bub is comfortable in there. At least you're not too uncomfortable. I have a jigsaw puzzle and cross stitch to occupy me when I really start to get bored.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing, hope u are all having a fab weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Used my epi no for the first time today now I'm 34 weeks. Did both the pelvic floor exercises and perineal stretching. Only inflated the balloon to 5cm and it was stinging! Got a way to go to get it up to the 8-10cm it recommends as the maximum! hmmm

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB - wow! That's a lot of stuff! Must be so great to pack it all away in the nursery. Sorry about the bladder infection. I hope you're on the mend soon.

MissX - How was the mat ward? Have fun at the expo?

Toni - glad your milk has come in. How's River feeding now?

LilP - glad you're comfortable. I hope bubs comes soon!

AFM - SIL is doing well. They discharged her today. We told DHs family about the twins last night and everyone was so shocked and excited. So glad both families finally know.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been feeling quite sad today so DF put our nursery together here are some pics:
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know why they are on their side

nursery isn't finished it, got some finishing touches to go