Closed Thread
Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I hope Toby is feeling better and you don't catch it. Sounds like you're getting organised for bub's arrival.

MrsLA, cute bump, you look great.

FTM, Vale is beautiful!

Loony, I hope bub isn't getting too big. Breast feeding is my preferred option, so hopefully it works for me.

Toni, I'm glad you survived your first day without your parents. River is gorgeous!

Keep the baby pics coming please.

The midwife that took the breast feeding class yesterday, said not to feed the baby in bed, but to do it sitting upright in a chair. Is there any particular reason for this, apart from the risk of falling asleep?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 12-07-2013 at 09:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    This must b a private hospital thing. I had my bloods today and have scan next thurs then got to see the gp for results
    I went private and didn't have counselling, got my test results from Ob at first appt after scan.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smurfy I think its what they have to say because of risk of sleeping etc but my Lactation consultant suggest to try feeding laying down, I just couldn't figure it out.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This baby brain they talk about, would it have kicked in yet? Last night I was packing to go away and said to my husband "can u plz turn that tv down, it's way too expensive" he looked at me like I had gone crazy! And I thought, "why did I just say that lol"

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's funny Channy. It possibly has kicked in. I say all sorts of stupid stuff now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    So can someone post an update on whos due and when. I keep losing track.We have a few due soon I think....

Channy - babybrain, Im yet to put the iron in the fridge however I do say some crazy things at times.....it makes sense in my head but when it comes out in words it doesnt make sense, LOL, thankfully we have an excuse.

FTM, J, Nila, ToniS - such beautiful babies, it makes me really want to meet my little bub. 8 weeks or so to go...Im excited.

So I am wondering of our group, who is in Sydney?

I have 4 weeks left of work, and Im not very motivated at all. I am seriously counting down.

I had my midwife appt last week, Im in the case load program, so the midwife comes to me (love this idea) and confirmed baby is posterior, which is why I have been getting a sore back :-( So I am hoping baby turns around soon. To assist with this it means no more lying back in the recliner. I did have a massage the other day and it felt wonderful, I really recommend it to anyone in their third trimester.

Wow I havent written a post this long in a while, distracting myself from work.

Hope everyone continues to be well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    MCB - Thanks! I was so shocked! We had stopped actively trying for a couple of months, so I didn't even think to test until I got symptoms!
    So you know you're having a girl? How exciting! Do you have any names picked? Your bump is coming along nicely
    Seems like that was just what your body needed to get a BFP yep, having a little girl found out at my scan last week! Very excited thank you... I like seeing my little bump looking forward to it getting a bit bigger. We have our name picked for bub but just in case some people IRL see this we are keeping it under our hat until she's born

do you have a dating scan booked to confirm dates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    MCB this ones for you

Attachment 39116
    Awwwwwww it looks like she's reaching out for a cuddle!! I'll cuddle you Vake you're so cute!!!! thanks FTM; I love seeing her photos!! Makes me so clucky!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MissFaery, that midwife program sounds great. I'd love it if I didn't have to go to appointments. I'm glad you enjoyed your massage.

There's a list somewhere on page one with arrivals and due dates. Quick summary, maybee had baby Ava a couple of weeks ago. I'm 39 weeks today, Loony is 38 weeks, and Bond isn't far behind us. So we shall see who's next to give birth.

Stay well, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well for you.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm in Sydney missfaery