Closed Thread
Page 67 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Can I ask a general question about early pregnancy - did any of you ladies get a lot of cramping (AF style pains) in the beginning? I've read that it's normal but I can't help but panic a little.
    Firstly congrats on your BFP

I had loads of AF type cramps until about 6-7 weeks. Made me stress out every time I went to the bathroom as I was terrified of seeing blood! I have a healthy 8 week old DD now so I'd say the cramps are normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybee Ava is just too cute! Hope the breast feeding gets easier. It was pure torture for me

Bond, I hope Toby feels better in the morning. Poor little possum.

Lil Smurfy I agree with thank goodness for having a winter bub! I get the worst night sweats (thanks a lot hormones) and I'm so hot I have to sleep in a singlet. I even get up for feeds in the singlet and don't even get cold! I really hope these darn hormones settle down!!

Ponytail boooo to the bad skin. They say boys create bad skin. Could be an old wives tale though.

Rainbow

Channy thank you ... I think she's pretty adorable too

MCB this ones for you

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373541049.710998.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mcb, best of luck with the job application. Ill keep my fx for you. Beautiful bump btw

Channy, I'm sure everything will be perfect. Not tool g to wait now. I hope the next week goes quickly.

Ftm, I'm glad to hear Vale is sleeping better. 8 weeks already, wow how time flies

LilSmurfy, enjoy being lazy while you can! Good to hear you are resting

Pony that is really good that you are feeling great. Don't feel bad at all. I'm also really low in vit D and taking extra supplements. I'm sure a lot of people in this day and age are low in it.

Kelly, I got heaps of cramping and twinge g around 6-7 weeks and bub is perfect now

Maybe, it's great to hear that Ava is doing well. I can't imagine how painful crackled nipples must be, but I'm sure if you stick with it then it will get easier.
    Ava is just beautiful.

Bond, sounds like you have been busy today! I hope Toby is better on the morning and that no one else catches it. Gastro is the worst.

Afm, feeling pretty good this week. Have a massive weekend planned so hopefully I can still say the same thing come Monday.
    I'm. Getting bigger and bigger by the day!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373543979.832707.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋Everyone......

MCB:
    good luck I hope your application goes well I will keep my fx for u. 18 weeks already wow

Channy:
    hope you have a great weekend away with your girlfriends and I'm sure your little bubs nice and healthy xo

Lil smurfy:
    OB wants another ultrasound coz of me having thryoid problems and how last few scans bubs is measuring big?? Enjoy being lazy while u can I prob would be lazy if I wasn't busy entertaining dd and ds. glad the breastfeeding class was very informative. I have had to do both bottle and breastfeeding in winter cos dd is born in may and ds April. Breastfeeding is my preferred option as u don't have to get out of bed.

Kelly:
    I'm 38 weeks today with my 3rd I already have a dd and ds. I got lots of cramping and even some spotting I was constantly getting bloods to make sure the levels were rising coz of having a m/c b4 I was certain this bub was not going to stick and here we are at 38 weeks.

Maybee:
    Glad your enjoying your time with Ava she is such a cutie all snug in her pram. Sorry to hear about your breastfeeding experience hope it gets better soon as with the blues
    --(")--

Bond:
    Poor Toby hope he feels better and u font get it.

Mrs la:
    Cute little bump I feel like a whale gotta take another pic of my bump.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly - I had really bad cramping until about 12 weeks - some I would have to stop walking and just let it hurt, then keep going! It is just everything growing and getting sorted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    That's awesome that ur feeling so well, when did you have ur bloods? Mayb I should do mine early too...hmm
    I had to get them a week before the scan so there was enough time to get the results to the imaging place, straight after my scan we have the counselling and results of the NT. usually you have to go back to the dr to get the results so that may be why they didn't request you do it early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Ponytail boooo to the bad skin. They say boys create bad skin. Could be an old wives tale though.
    I hope so! I keep having girl dreams though. I'd be happy with either really gotta wait 6 months to find out as we are not going to find out the sex during our scans!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow: for the front list mylittlesurprise had a daughter on 1st July - Mackenzie Rose

Ponytail: yay for 11 weeks and a scan next week. Don't feel bad about feeling great, I didn't have many symptoms in the first trimester other than food aversion but it hit me after 15w when I got sciatica Hope you continue to feel great. I loved finding out River was a girl at the birth. I was able to look myself which was so special.

Michelle: be careful what you wish for with seeing more photos lol I have an obsession with taking photos of River.

maybee: I survived day 1 without my parents but I didn't even get dressed LOL. I hope you do ok when your DH returns to work. I'm glad Ava is gaining weight and that you are persisting with the breastfeeding, I hope it gets easier for you. She is so adorable!

Bond Girl: Glad you got some things done. I hope Toby is feeling better soon.

FTM: I love that photo of Vale xx

MrsLA: You look amazing, great bump.

Loony: hope you are well.

This is River this morning having some time on her mat in front of the heater.
    Attached Images

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (12-07-2013),Ponytail  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    I had to get them a week before the scan so there was enough time to get the results to the imaging place, straight after my scan we have the counselling and results of the NT. usually you have to go back to the dr to get the results so that may be why they didn't request you do it early
    My NT scan was the same. Had blood test early and had a counseling session about 10 mins after the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My NT scan was the same. Had blood test early and had a counseling session about 10 mins after the scan.
    This must b a private hospital thing. I had my bloods today and have scan next thurs then got to see the gp for results