Closed Thread
Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    MCB good luck with your job application, Hp u can find some employment to keep u occupied, ur pregnancy seems to b flying!

Toni little River is just so cute, I love seeing updated pics of her.

I haven't been posting much, 11wks tomorrow and impatiently waiting for nt scan next wk. have started having dreams about being told bub is gone. Think anxiety is setting in but I have a lovely little wkend away with one of my girlfriends this wkend so that will help to take my mind off it all. 2nd mc due date is coming up in about a wk too and I am fine about it, just hope I have some good news next wk and can finally feel happy and excited this wk has been exceptionally awful as we attended DH aunties funeral who suddenly died of a stroke last wk which I mentioned in a previous post.

Hello to all, 2 more days of the working wk thank god! Xx ill b reading along
    Aww Channy sorry to hear that DH's auntie passed away I hope you have a good weekend away x
    i had all kinds of messed up dreams before my nt scan but bub was fine and I'm sure yours will be too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is my 18 week bump looking smaller than yesterday but she's all the way at my back today....
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Here is my 18 week bump looking smaller than yesterday but she's all the way at my back today....
    Nawww cute bump MCB!

Channy I'm sure your belly bub is perfectly a-ok!!

Lil Smurfy I so can't wait to meet your girl!! Hurry up Lil Smurfy's bubba!

Hi everyone

Miss Valentina is sleeping better for now. I get about 5-5.5 hours for the first stretch and after that can be another. 5 or it can be broken. I'm just stoked with the first 5 hours for now!
    I feel much more human these days She is 8 weeks today ... holeeee !! Holding her rattle!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373506353.120146.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I'm glad your tilers finally turned up.

MrsLA, I like the idea of using your maiden name as bub's middle name.

Kelly, welcome!! Congrats on your BFP. I hope you have an easy pregnancy. Is this your first?

Toni, River is so cute. That must suck having your parents gone again.

Loony, why do you need another ultrasound?

MCB, good luck with the job application. I'm sure DF will feel bub soon. I felt mine kicking on the outside, at just over 19 weeks.

Channy, sorry about DH's aunt. Not long til your scan, but I'm sure it feels like ages away. I'm sure you have a perfectly healthy bub in there.

FTM, I can't believe Vale is 8 weeks already. She's so cute.

AFM, I'm enjoying maternity leave, but being a little lazy. I had a breast feeding class this morning. It was informative, I just need my baby here so I can see how I go. Trying to feed a doll just isn't the same.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 11-07-2013 at 11:59.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Welcome Kelly! Congrats! What's your EDD? I'll update the list on my computer later today.

I'm just plodding along here! Nothing to report!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Nawww cute bump MCB!

Channy I'm sure your belly bub is perfectly a-ok!!

Lil Smurfy I so can't wait to meet your girl!! Hurry up Lil Smurfy's bubba!

Hi everyone

Miss Valentina is sleeping better for now. I get about 5-5.5 hours for the first stretch and after that can be another. 5 or it can be broken. I'm just stoked with the first 5 hours for now!
    I feel much more human these days She is 8 weeks today ... holeeee !! Holding her rattle!
    Attachment 39085
    Adorable!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle: great bump! good luck with the job application. Hopefully the more noticeable movements will start soon, I think I was about 22w before I felt anything.

Channy: I hope the time until your scan goes quickly. Enjoy your weekend away. I'm glad you like to see photos of River, I think she is adorable and like sharing but don't want to bombard the forum lol.

FTM: Vale is just gorgeous! Yay for some good sleep.

Lil Smurfy: I remember practicing breast feeding with a doll at antenatal class and thinking similar. Then when the time came I couldn't remember half of it anyway. Glad you are enjoying maternity leave.

Rainbow: plodding along is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi MCB thanks for thinking of me!
    Just been busy busy! 11w tomorrow, had my bloods in preparation for the scan and its come back that I am rather deficient in vitamin D so I'm on supplements for that. Looking forward to our scan Wednesday next week and finally telling the world.
    I feel bad swanning in here telling everyone how great I feel, no nausea or sickness, no headaches but I do have bad skin right now which I am hating. I have always had lovely skin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pony, that's great that you feel so well. Hopefully it stays that way. Good luck for your scan next week.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Hi MCB thanks for thinking of me!
    Just been busy busy! 11w tomorrow, had my bloods in preparation for the scan and its come back that I am rather deficient in vitamin D so I'm on supplements for that. Looking forward to our scan Wednesday next week and finally telling the world.
    I feel bad swanning in here telling everyone how great I feel, no nausea or sickness, no headaches but I do have bad skin right now which I am hating. I have always had lovely skin
    That's good, I'm glad you're feeling good minus the bad skin! I am the same I had no morning sickness or anything that made me feel crappy I didn't even get bad skin.... My body loves being pregnant!!
    Yay for 11 weeks not long till scan hope it all goes well
    i was low on vit D as well and look supplements until 15weeks and stopped.

River and Vale are sooo cute!!! I love seeing them!! Please post as many photos as you like makes me so clucky for my little girl!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (12-07-2013),ToniS  (12-07-2013)