Closed Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, did your tilers eventually turn up? I'm glad you enjoyed your classes.

Loony, at least you've got a list of some names. Definitely harder because you have to come up with one of each.

Pinkorblue, thanks for dropping by. I hope you are doing ok. Hopefully you'll be back in here soon. I have everything crossed for you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-07-2013),pinkorblue  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Afternoon ladies hope you are all well. Just jumping in to congratulate the ladies who I have missed.
    Nila on the birth of your twins, Swizzly, maybee, and Lil petal. I think thats it. Have been reading along at times so have missed a bit. Your babies arr all just gorgeous
    Take care and hopefully I will be back soon x

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi pinkorblue we have been thinking of u, how r u going? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes! They did turn up AND they did get a lot done! So I am very happy, they will take a day longer, but I can see that they will be done - as long as they don't muck up! So I am pretty happy today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Got my BFP on Monday, I hope you don't mind me joining in! Thanks again to MrsLA for pointing me in the right direction.

It's nice to see some familiar faces (names) in here.

Michelle Clare Bear - How many weeks are you now? Glad to see that everything is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news about the tilers MissX.

Welcome Kelly and congratulations

I'm finding names so hard. dh and have already had a number of disagreements about names.
    As for using family names , we don't really want to, or think we will use anyone's individual name BUT my maiden name is a pretty cool boys name, so I would quite like to use that as his middle name.

Loony and lilsmurfy, fx you Both have newborn babes by the end of the weekend

Sorry, I can't remember any more. Sleep tight all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 👋 everyone. It seems so quiet in here the last few weeks hope everyone is all ok and just to busy to write.

MissX:
    Glad tilers got some work done 2day fx they get it all finished 2morrow.

Kelly:
    Congratulations 🎉and welcome to the group. 😃

Miss la:
    I don't think bubs will come this weekend coz I cant want i just want to know what bubs is and to start the next caper in our family (bubs must be stubborn like me lol) DH brought home a pineapple tonight for me to eat and I hate pineapples he said to suck it up coz we want bubs to come out and he has been googling ways to help.

Afm:
    Well had OB appt this arvo went ok have to get another ultrasound done nxt week wed and then see OB on Thursday. Coz ultrasound is in arvo were going to take dd and ds. I asked obs if bubs was engaged and all he said was not all the way so I'm taking that as bubs is engaged which I'm happy about.
    Can't believe I will be 38 weeks 2morrow it just seems like yesterday I got my BFP. Nothing else to add really 2morrow I'm going to visit my sis and hopefully we can take the kids to the park.
    Last edited by loonylea; 10-07-2013 at 22:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy hope you are well, not long now.

MissX glad the tilers got there and that antenatal class went well.

Pinkorblue hope your BFP is just around the corner.

Channy hope you are well, not long for next scan.

Kelly congrats and welcome. Hope you have a smooth pregnancy.

Michelle how are you going? Feeling your girl yet? Shouldnt be long if you aren't.

Rainbow hope you are well.

Loony hope bub arrives soon. Will be keen to find out what you have and a name.

MrsLA I've heard a few women use their maiden names, I say go for it if you like it.

That's all I can remember sorry.

River is doing great. My parents left tonight so I am a bit sad. Still expressing and bottle feeding. Tiring work.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    3wks today. River has put on roughly half a kilo and is now just short of 3.5kg and has grown 5cm now measuring 52cm and I love her more than I can say.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning everyone! Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately... Trying not to go over my Internet on my phone this month

Kelly- CONGRATS!!!! So glad you got your BFP yay!! You must be super excited! Hope you have a very smooth pregnancy and look forward to talking more in this group! I'm 18 +1 weeks now... Time is flying past for me!

Pinkorblue- I really hope you get your BFP soon so you can join in with us! I think about you quite often and hope all is going well for you x

MissX- glad you enjoyed your class; hope you get that midwife that would be cool. Yay glad the tilers are getting their **** together!! Have to kick them in the butt sometimes otherwise they let it drag to make more money

Lil smurfy- not long to go now! Hope you've settled in well on maternity leave and taking it easy

Looney- I love pineapple I eat it all the time! I doubt that'll do anything for me when the time comes but will happily eat it regardless hope bub comes soon! I know how much you'd be looking forward to finding out pink or blue! So cute your DH is googling ideas to bring labour on! Hope bubs fully engages soon! Enjoy the day at the park with your and kids!

Channy- you must be getting close to 12 weeks now? When's your nt scan?Sorry I'm hopeless with remembering things at the moment!

pony- hope you're going well, haven't heard from you in a bit.

bond- yay for your mum coming soon! You must be excited not long until your little miss arrives. Hope you're going well with mission: natural birth

squiggs -hope you and the twins are going well! Still kinda jealous you've got twins! hope the ms has all but gone now and you are feeling much better

MrsLA-I'm using my surname as bubs middle name as I am the last one in the family and I am not a guy so can't carry it on so thought it'd be a nice way to keep it going that extra generation

Toni- river is so cute!! Glad she is putting on weight nicely sorry your mum and dad have left hope they come up to visit again soon!
    I have felt little bubbles and the occasional jab but not a lot hoping to feel more soon! She is all the way at the back so hopefully soon she'll move forward!

That is all I remember.... Hope everyone is doing well

Afm: I hit 18 weeks yesterday and my morph scan is in a weeks time! Hoping little miss is perfect!
    Hoping to feel some more movement soon!! DF keeps asking when he will feel kicks so impatient :P
    I will take a bump shot today to show you all my 'fat' belly!
    I'm just about to apply for a 8 week temp job hope I get it!! I'm running out of money and I hate leaning on DF so early as ill need him once bub is born! Well better run, have a good day everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB good luck with your job application, Hp u can find some employment to keep u occupied, ur pregnancy seems to b flying!

Toni little River is just so cute, I love seeing updated pics of her.

I haven't been posting much, 11wks tomorrow and impatiently waiting for nt scan next wk. have started having dreams about being told bub is gone. Think anxiety is setting in but I have a lovely little wkend away with one of my girlfriends this wkend so that will help to take my mind off it all. 2nd mc due date is coming up in about a wk too and I am fine about it, just hope I have some good news next wk and can finally feel happy and excited this wk has been exceptionally awful as we attended DH aunties funeral who suddenly died of a stroke last wk which I mentioned in a previous post.

Hello to all, 2 more days of the working wk thank god! Xx ill b reading along