Closed Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's a bugga about your car. I don't see why people can't just leave other people's stuff alone. Hopefully they just call it a write off.

The hypnobirthing practice is going well. I'm in a really good head space at the moment. Nice and relaxed, and when I'm asleep, I'm dreaming the affirmations. I'm re-reading the book at the moment. I'm struggling a bit practicing the breathing techniques, cos bub is sitting high which is affecting my lung capacity (well I'm hoping that's why)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello girls. Reading along. Lucy is lovely; really enjoying snuggling her. Very grateful that breastfeeding going well; hubby wants to introduce a formula feed overnight to give me a rest, but I am very opposed to that...I am feeding well, and don't want to mess with supply. I think he feels he would be helping, but he is annoying me by banging on about it!
    J.
    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    👋Everyone......

Lil smurfy:
    We took the kids to see monsters UNi and despicable me 2. We only did the 2in the one weekend coz I am hopefully having a baby this weekend I have told the bubs its time to get out and were all waiting for u. How is ur mat leave going??

Squiggsmum:
    Thanks for thinking of me. My back is ok for now but will see how long that lasts. Glad the meds are working.

MCB:
    So glad your keeping your self busy busy with all your crafty things and I wish you all the best in your crafty ventures. Yes not long till bubs is here I'm due 25th and I have already sent bubs evacuation orders so we will see.

Bond:
    You must be so excited that your mums coming and I'm sure Toby is so happy to have her 2. Bummer about your other car but hope it does get written off so that will help u guys out.

J: glad you and Lucy are enjoying your time together.

Afm:
    Had my boss and another worker text me 2day saying that I have to come back to work as they can't cope with out me. This is only week 2 of my mat leave, I feel loved and also they finally realise how much work I do around the place. I have vacuumed the car out totally I took out the back seats and all so think I have a bad case of nesting I even cleaned the pantry last night. Anyway enough about my cleaning (nesting meltdowns). I hope everyone is having a good day/night I'm thinking a relaxing bath is on the cards for me once these kids are into bed. 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, that's great that Lucy is feeding so well. I agree with you, if the feeding is working, why mess with it by putting in a formula feed. It is nice he wants to help though.

Loony, we could have our bubs on the same day. I'm hoping bub will arrive this weekend. Actually Friday is when I'd like to have her (DH and I have been together 5 years on Friday). Good on you for cleaning. Enjoy your bath

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy:
    I would kinda like sat 13th coz it would match a bit of a pattern that dd and ds have with birth dates, Dd:15/2005 ds:28/2008 so would be good if this bub was 13/2013. But I would also be happy with anytime soon I'm finding that I'm getting bored prob why I'm cleaning so much.

Anyone else not sure of names for bub?? I thought we had our boy name sorted and almost set on a girl name but now DH had decided his not sur about those names??? I could kill him coz know I'm worried we will have a name less baby for ever ( I know I'm exaggerating but its the way I feel at the moment? ) plus to make things complicated my ds has my dads name as a middle name so think fil might be cut if we have another boy and its not got him as middle name DH doesn't care said we will pick what ever name we want/ like. So confused better go get some sleep nite all.
    Last edited by loonylea; 09-07-2013 at 23:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony we didnt have River's name picked until the week before she was born. I hope you get names decided soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony, I hope you come up with some names soon. As for using family names, I think once you start, it's difficult to stop, cos there is always someone else to consider. My brother had 4 kids before he'd used all his grandparents names, and hadn't even started on his wife's family. Babies 5 and 6 got named after hers.

I told hubby that I wanted our kids to have their own names. Our child, we pick what we like.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Jumping in to say hi while I wait for these useless tilers turn up. They have been here 2 days and told us they would be done by tomorrow and so far they have done the underlay and laid 25 tiles..... Each day they arrive later and seem to never be here when DH arrives at 4 (we just left bud!) so I have the day off today and they think I have left the keys out for them to get in..... I waiting idly by to see what time they will arrive and will let them know I will popping by a few times to drop things off. My poor DH is running himself ragged doing bits and pieces each night and then working all day. I am really hoping they pull their finger out and have a stellar day today and will be finished by tomorrow - DH will have a chat tonight if they are behind. How very frustrating!!

Antenatal class was a lot of fun actually! The midwife holding it was so lovely and funny, I am really hoping I score her when I got into labour! DH actually enjoyed it too and I think some things got through to him! He said to me, did you know that bub could be born in like 9 weeks??? I asked if he could know understand why I was starting to slow down and hurt a bit more!!! Funny man!

Hi to everyone! Sorry for no personals - will hopefully get on computer this weekend when everything is finished!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Loony, I hope you come up with some names soon. As for using family names, I think once you start, it's difficult to stop, cos there is always someone else to consider. My brother had 4 kids before he'd used all his grandparents names, and hadn't even started on his wife's family. Babies 5 and 6 got named after hers.

I told hubby that I wanted our kids to have their own names. Our child, we pick what we like.
    With dd we both loved the name Louise but couldn't use coz gets shortened to lou, not a good combo with my last name, so its her middle name.
    When we had ds we both just liked how the 2names went together. it was also coincidence that my dad name was ds middle name iykwim. anyway we have a list that we will just take into delivery and see what we come out with??? Think what makes it hard is we don't know what we're having so trying to decide on 2 names for each possibility

Your poor bro and his wife I don't think I would have that many babies but my DH would gladly.

DH agrees with what ur doing and thinks I'm reading to much into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    NEW ARRIVALS!

MyLittleStar - 7/3/13 Max
    Eko -28/3/13 Flynn
    Lili81 - 6/4/13 Marcel
    Pinkorblue - 9/4/13 Jacob Sebastian - born sleeping @ 22w
    MickeyMouse84 - 9/5/13 Elsie Isobel
    chocciequeen - 11/5/13 Axle
    Firsttimemummy2012 - 16/5/13 Valentina Celeste
    SageS - 24/5/13 Tate
    J37 - 5/6/13 Lucy Margaret
    button2012 - 10/6/13 Archie
    Dreamgirl - 16/6/13 Brody Manning Williams
    ToniS - 20/6/13 River Elisabeth
    FelH - 20/6/13 Hayden
    Swizzly55- 24/6/2013 Atticus John White
    Nila - 25/6/2013 Abigail and Tyler
    LilPetal - 27/6/2013 Eliana
    Maybee Baybee - 2/7/2013 Ava Jean

DUE DATES!

June 2013
    mylittlesurprise - 23/6/13

July 2013
    blonde assassin - 14/7/13
    LilSmurfy - 19/7/13 A GIRL!! Adelaide
    Loonylea - 25/7/13 SURPRISE
    Calicocat

August 2013
    Bondgirl- 2/8/13 A GIRL!!
    K17 - 4/8/13

Sept 2013
    Ms Faery - 7/9/13
    MissXamA - 8/9/13
    2012Mumma - 11/9/13
    DanniandCoop - 15/9/13

October 2013
    Waitinghoping 30/10/13 - SURPRISE

November 2013
    Rainbow Road 19/11/13 - A BOY

December 2013
    MichelleClareBear 11/12/13 Brisbane

January 2014
    MrsLA 1/1/14 - A BOY
    Ponytail 26/1/14
    ChannyV 31/1/14 - A SURPRISE
    SquiggsMum 31/1/14 - TWINS

Our Angel Bubs 
    Waitinghoping - Dec '12 (7.5 weeks)
    Shelby - April '13 (6 weeks)
    Afternoon ladies hope you are all well. Just jumping in to congratulate the ladies who I have missed.
    Nila on the birth of your twins, Swizzly, maybee, and Lil petal. I think thats it. Have been reading along at times so have missed a bit. Your babies arr all just gorgeous
    Take care and hopefully I will be back soon x

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app