Closed Thread
Page 61 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used to feel that way FTM, but my sister has changed so much that I don't even recognize her anymore and we hardly see each other or talk so to me it's no big loss really. Just sucks that a boy has caused this to what was a really strong relationship.

Toni I'm not a fan of pink either and don't wear the colour at all but bought a few pink things for the baby

mrsLA I bought one pair black skinnies, one pair blue skinnies and one pair blue bootleg so comfy!
    I thought I was having a boy too! But I've really bonded to the idea of a girl now and couldn't imagine having a boy at the moment (hopefully next bub is a boy!)

Good luck with you OB appt today lil smurfy! No idea on leaky boobs its all different for everyone.

Hope they don't cut the power missX!!

Cant believe I'm 18 weeks on Wednesday! Where has the time gone?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    About to spend $200 on Asos maternity dresses and I found a lady that makes cot sheets in nice colors without charging the earth. Today is a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi Sage, I'm going good, just playing the waiting game now. I've got another ob appt today, the last one wasn't even a week ago. Still getting cramps on and off, and a few twinges down low. Sleeping is getting harder, I just couldn't get to sleep, tossed and turned all night, and wide awake at 4.

MrsLA, I wanted to go to the pink concert, but when the tickets went on sale, I wasn't sure if I'd be pregnant or not, so didn't buy them.

Question, my boobs are yet to leak anything significant, just a little bit occasionally. Did anyone have any embarrassing leaks when pregnant? I'm just wondering how likely it is to go from nothing to embarrassing gush.
    Mine don't leak on their own, only when stimulated for me to get the colostrum as part of what my midwife has me doing daily. Got loads of syringes in the freezer already! Don't think bub will need this much!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Question bond - I'm not going to express until 36 weeks anyway, but how do you get it into the syringe?! When it comes out it comes out in loads of little droplets, how do you collect them all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did that on asos the other week Channy. I didn't like any of them when they arrived I hope you have better luck than me.
    I did buy another 2 tops on the weekend. Fx I like them.

I also brought a dress off eBay for $21, when I got it it didn't fit, so I relisted it and got $42 for it. Winning!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ob appt went ok. He said everything looks good, except she's still not engaged. He said a few more braxton hicks might get her engaged. He also said that she's small.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy my boobs never leaked while of with DD but they did once my milk was in, leaks galore while it was
    Settling down

23 1/2 weeks, nothing to report here. Sorry I'm very out of the loop. Hope u r all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow try expressing into a little medicine cup and then collecting it in a syringe. That's what I did in hospital. Make sure you date any colostrum/milk you freeze.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb:
    Sorry to hear about you and your sisters relationship not being great. Maybe one day she may realise and grow up. Anyway how r u going with ur photo frames and craft.

MrsLa:
    Im so jealous that your going to p!nk. Hope you have a great time. Good score on the re-sale of that dress.

Lil smurfy:
    Glad ob appt went well and great to hear bubs is small she can always grow once she is out.
    Hope the sleeping gets better soon.
    As for leaking boobs I'm not leaking at all (I fed dd for a few days and then fed ds for about 2months) if your worried I would just be wearing breast pads, I have seen b/pads that can be washed u could always give them a go.
    Sounds like your onto a good psychic would be good to go and see what he/she say after you have bubs.

Miss x:
    Hope you were able to get your tiles done. Have fun at your antenatal class tonight.

Afm:
    I have been enjoying the weekend with the family took the kids to the movies twice over the weekend and just relaxed over the weekend. Now today been back to cleaning even changed the lounge room around that's prob why my back is sore. Had a nanna nap and have now worken up feeling off just my tummy is really unsettled can't put my finger on it so just hope I'm not coming down with something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting, that's great you've reached 23.5 weeks. I hope you are feeling well.

Loony, what movies did you see? We saw Lone Ranger, which wasn't too bad. I want to see The Heat, so may do that this weekend, if bub hasn't arrived before then.
    I hope you feel better soon. Maybe your body is getting ready for bub to be born.