Closed Thread
Page 60 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MCB sorry about your sister ... I'd die without mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, sorry you're having issues with your sister.

FTM, I hope Vale sleeps well tonight. What a lil cutie

Now I want licorice. Yum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilsmurfy how are you going? Not long. Can't wait for your bub!

Wave everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle: thanks, she is a little princess which is funny because I'm not girlie and hate the colour pink.
    Sorry to hear about your sister, that's rough. Yay for a daughter though.

MrsLA: yay for Pink, I went to her last concert but knew I couldn't go this time.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Lilsmurfy how are you going? Not long. Can't wait for your bub!

Wave everyone else!
    Hi Sage, I'm going good, just playing the waiting game now. I've got another ob appt today, the last one wasn't even a week ago. Still getting cramps on and off, and a few twinges down low. Sleeping is getting harder, I just couldn't get to sleep, tossed and turned all night, and wide awake at 4.

MrsLA, I wanted to go to the pink concert, but when the tickets went on sale, I wasn't sure if I'd be pregnant or not, so didn't buy them.

Question, my boobs are yet to leak anything significant, just a little bit occasionally. Did anyone have any embarrassing leaks when pregnant? I'm just wondering how likely it is to go from nothing to embarrassing gush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at your on appt today lilsmurfy. Sorry I don't know anything Bout leaking boobs.

We were ttc when I brought pink tix, but I took the risk anyway. Thankfully I did because it took 6 months after buying them to fall pregnant.

Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Good luck at your on appt today lilsmurfy. Sorry I don't know anything Bout leaking boobs.

We were ttc when I brought pink tix, but I took the risk anyway. Thankfully I did because it took 6 months after buying them to fall pregnant.

Have a great day everyone
    Lucky you got them then. Mum had been to a psychic in July who had said I'd get my BFP in November. I figured if it was true, I'd be due in July, and funnily enough the psychic was right. I'll have to go to her next concert

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No idea about leaking smurfy- I am already leaking colostrum but not enough to warrant a breast pad though... It seems really early for it though?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Smurfy, I think I read that you can start getting small leaks before bub is born, but then milk comes in a couple of days after bub is born...

I could be completely wrong though as this is all very confusing! Hahha if it were me, I'd be wearing pads already to save the embarrassment!! Lol

First antenatal class tonight! At the moment I am sitting in my bare house waiting for the tilers to turn up, but very, very worried as Energex crews are all through our street - we have not received any notice that they will be turning off our power at all. Knowing our luck they will and I am sure tilers need power to cut tiles?? I am going to be pi$$ed if they cut the power & my flooring is delayed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, I think leaking that early can be normal. Everyone is different. I was worried early on cos people in my DIG were talking about leaking and mine weren't doing anything.

MissX, I hope your power doesn't get turned off. If I remember from my tilers, they started with the whole tiles, then did the edges (anything that needed cutting), last. Enjoy your antenatal class tonight