Closed Thread
Page 59 of 95 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mmmmm, fish! that is a good idea, my fav is flathead. Does anyone know if that is high in mercury?

River looks gorgeous. Who mistakes a baby for a boy when they are dressed in white and PINK?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just check at your fish shop MrsLA I ate most fish when pregnant.

People are stupid when it comes to babies, one guy last week said River was a big baby (she was still under 3kg)

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MrsLA the only ones that are high in mercury are the predator fish like swordfish.

I am making slow cooked Portuguese chicken ragout to have with fettuccini tonight yum but right now I am eating red licorice instead of cleaning the house, naughty lol

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Red licorice has been a massive craving of mine chan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    It was a last minute snack purchase at the shops, I thought "I have to clean the whole house so I deserve a treat"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to hear from you MrsLA! Good results and hope you got some maternity pants! I love my maternity jeans I live in them

awww River is gorgeous and I love the outfit!! Definitely looks like the little princess that she is

mmm licorice yummy! I have craved it big time

gah I'm having such a bad night... My sister decided to text me to tell me she is engaged to that low life scum bag she's been dating and she couldn't even tell me in person even though she was down the road to me all morning... We've been fighting lately and I have decided its easier to cut contact; sad though as my daughter won't know her aunty.

Sorry about the off topic vent just really struggling at the moment.

Can't believe I'm having a daughter!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    It was a last minute snack purchase at the shops, I thought "I have to clean the whole house so I deserve a treat"
    I buy a bag when I go to the post office as a reward for waiting in line

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    MrsLA the only ones that are high in mercury are the predator fish like swordfish.

I am making slow cooked Portuguese chicken ragout to have with fettuccini tonight yum but right now I am eating red licorice instead of cleaning the house, naughty lol
    I didnt know that! I dont eat much fish, but its good to know anyway. thanks
    Your chicken sounds delish! We decided on flathead tails with salad tonight, Chicken Tikka Misala tomorrow, Pasta with spinach mushroom, cherry tomato and salami (well cooked of coarse) for Tuesday, Chicken Kiev Wednesday and the rest is still to be decided! We will be out Friday and Saturday. Im going to P!NK Saturday night and have a CFA black tie dinner on Friday.

I was craving normal licorice yesterday, Yummy, the whole bag is nearly gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good to hear from you MrsLA! Good results and hope you got some maternity pants! I love my maternity jeans I live in them

gah I'm having such a bad night... My sister decided to text me to tell me she is engaged to that low life scum bag she's been dating and she couldn't even tell me in person even though she was down the road to me all morning... We've been fighting lately and I have decided its easier to cut contact; sad though as my daughter won't know her aunty.

Sorry about the off topic vent just really struggling at the moment.

Can't believe I'm having a daughter!!
    I know I need to bite the bullet and do it, but I know ill end up with like 5 pairs! (black skinny, blue skinny, blue bootleg, black straight and probably one more super skinny!)
    I cant believe you are having a daughter either I was convinced you were having a boy.
    Vent away, sisters can be so selfish and thoughtless sometimes. I hope your feeling better tomorrow

I buy a bag when I go to the post office as a reward for waiting in line
    the PO definitely deserves a reward!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB I'm
    Sorry to hear uv had to cut ties with ur sister, I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Rainbow, love ur reasoning

MrsLA you are just like me with ur meal planning, I have started doing that to try and keep meals interesting and stop me eating crap

My dinner was amazing, watching taped offspring in a happy food coma 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone!
    I'm super exhausted as Miss V is still very unsettled after her vaccinations but I'm praying with all my might that tonight is a great sleep night. How can I be angry with this face??
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373190132.257708.jpg

Hope u all had a lovely weekend ! xxx