Closed Thread
Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    We bought a canvas and paints today so I can do my canvas for bubs nursery I went to target and bought some plain but nice maternity t shirts in different colours - I'm going to need them, all of a sudden I look really big!

Attachment 38867
    Cute bump!! Enjoy painting your canvas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My goodness this insomnia is going to be the death of me! I keep waking up at midnight and not being able to fall back asleep so boring laying in bed listening to DF snore and wishing it was morning already! Gahh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you get some rest soon

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, hope you managed to get some sleep.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    My goodness this insomnia is going to be the death of me! I keep waking up at midnight and not being able to fall back asleep so boring laying in bed listening to DF snore and wishing it was morning already! Gahh
    Oh honey - sending hugs. I remember my first few months going to bed at 10 and waking at 2am and staying awake ALL day - now.... I get a good 8 hours a night BUT I am up at least 4 to 5 times a night :/
    I really hope it gets better for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only managed about 5 hours in total... Woke up at 12am and fell asleep around 5am woke up at 7am! Silly insomnia
    oh I'm glad up hear it goes away missX!! I can't wait to sleep through the night again.,. I get so grumpy the next day when I don't sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have been totally MIA for the past week or 2!!! between problems with the App, and having problems with our internet, I found it really hard to get on here and comment.
    Internet is back now, so am I Ill try catch up as best I can!

Maybee, CONGRATULATIONS on your baby girl. Im so pleased to hear Ava is being an angel child for you and hope you are settling in well at home

Squiggs, that is really great about your ultrasound and ob appointment (albeit was a few days ago now) I hope your feeling better now? I love the way you had to explain it to your mum. (2 buns one oven etc.) made me lol

Bond, how exciting that you have finished work! That is great that your fundal height is good, I agree you should try and stop worrying now! (try being the operative word) Also really good to hear that everything is good after your fall. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary, even without a babysitter.

MCB, that is awesome about your baby girl! So happy for you! CONGRATS. Have tons of fun shopping! Since I found out that he is in fact a he 2 weeks ago, I have his little bassinet FILLED with boy clothing. He is going to be 1 very spoilt (and well dressed) little man! That sucks about the insomnia. I am finding I am the opposite. ALWAYS tired and sleepy!

J, Lucy is just divine! I’m in Melbourne, eastern suburbs. Don’t have a babe yet though for mothers group!

Channy, I had awful cramps and stretching just before 10 weeks. It was completely gone by 11 weeks. I hope yours goes really soon.
    I got even sicker from about 11 and a half to about 13 and a half weeks. But it think at 14+4 its finally over. (Besides from yesterday mornings spew, when a manky smell came out of the pantry as I was making breakfast)
    I have no Idea about the exercise. I used to do Zumba and Netball, But am to scared to do either. I’m a defender in netball, so used to get bumped and pushed a lot (sometimes by boys, so that is way to scary for me) and I get REALLY hot during Zumba, so that is not safe, I know I could do things at half the pace I normally would, but I don’t trust myself to stick to half pace. Will just have to stick to walking (when its not bloody raining or freezing cold)

Toni, better to get things checked and know for sure. Fx River’s heart is perfect in every way.

FTM, I find it hard keeping up without a baby! I don’t know how you ladies with children manage to keep up.

Rainbow, its crazy how much you can love someone you have not met in person (well, we sort of have) I totally agree, It must be amazing feeling him kick. I cant wait for that moment. Looking great btw.
    I desperately need to go and buy some pants that fit, most of my tops a stretchy enough that I can still wear them, but pants for work are becoming a massive pita!

LilPetal, that is great that Eliana is feeding and sleeping really well. I hope she keeps it up for you. She is just beautiful!

MissX, you must be so relieved that your reno’s are nearly finished? I really need to get my Dad and DH onto mine, so that the new carpet can go in! I cant do anything until that happens. Good news about the car space, I’m sure it will make life much easier.

Sorry, that is all I can remember! I hope everyone else is doing really great!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    afm! I forgot about myself! (I blame baby brain lol)
    Not too much going on. 14+4 now and since 12 weeks time is flying.
    got our NT results back T21 is 1:13200 and T18 is 1:87000, so very happy with that.
    Other than that cruising along nicely, with a rapidly growing belly! I think I am going to be MASSIVE!!! I need to get off BH, FB and pintrest now and go and see if I can find some maternity pants for work and do the food shopping!
    Anyone got any yummy dinner ideas for the week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle I hope the insomnia passes.

MrsLA good luck with the shopping. I hope you start feeling movement soon. All I know food wise this week is that tomorrow night is fish. Last night was slow cooker goat which was divine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last Sunday we went to market and had River in white and pink and got asked if she was a boy so this week I tried this outfit, funnily enough noone mistook her for a boy this week lol

Attached Images