Closed Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LilPetal: Eliana is so cute. You're right expressing is exhausting so I hope you have better luck this time.

MyLittleStar: thanks for the reassurance, I am trying not to think about the murmur.

MissXamA: yay that renos are nearly done and for the car space.

Rainbow: glad you can feel your little man more :-)

loony: glad your pj day went well.

ChannyV: if it is exercise you would normally do it should be fine.

Michelle: glad you had fun shopping, have fun making more frames.

AFM: took River to the rainforest today. Overdid it on the walk so I hurt now and got annoyed with DP because he seems to forget I need to rest.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal: Eliana is so cute. You're right expressing is exhausting so I hope you have better luck this time.

MyLittleStar: thanks for the reassurance, I am trying not to think about the murmur.

MissXamA: yay that renos are nearly done and for the car space.

Rainbow: glad you can feel your little man more :-) you look fantastic.

loony: glad your pj day went well.

ChannyV: if it is exercise you would normally do it should be fine.

Michelle: glad you had fun shopping, have fun making more frames.

AFM: took River to the rainforest today. Overdid it on the walk so I hurt now and got annoyed with DP because he seems to forget I need to rest.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's great that your renos are just about done. Are you just going to move in with family for a week? Fantastic that your work has given you a car park.
    We have no family here, so just moving in with some friends for a few days - feels a bit awkward!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Loving all the cute bubba pics

Question for u all, I am at a point where I think I want to start exercising again so if I wear a heart rate monitor and don't go over 130 plus don't do crunches can I do all my cardio stuff again? I just feel yuck and think exercising will release all the serotonin
    My ob always said a good way of knowing if you are not working out too hard is to make sure you can speak during exercise. Oh and stick to exercise your body is familiar with. I went to the gym 3-4 times a week until 32 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    My ob always said a good way of knowing if you are not working out too hard is to make sure you can speak during exercise. Oh and stick to exercise your body is familiar with. I went to the gym 3-4 times a week until 32 weeks.
    Thanks! I normally go to the gym up to 4 times a wk and do all sorts: aerobics, rpm, pump, elliptical, yoga, bike, combat, step so I figure if I do any of that but at half pace ill b ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thanks! I normally go to the gym up to 4 times a wk and do all sorts: aerobics, rpm, pump, elliptical, yoga, bike, combat, step so I figure if I do any of that but at half pace ill b ok
    If you do classes, just let the instructor know that you're pregnant, and they'll be able to tell you what you should and shouldn't do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    We bought a canvas and paints today so I can do my canvas for bubs nursery I went to target and bought some plain but nice maternity t shirts in different colours - I'm going to need them, all of a sudden I look really big!

Attachment 38867
    Wow you've popped big time! You look gorgeous lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Well yesterday dd, ds and I had our pj day we did no house work just bummed around watching DVD, snuggled up in bed reading books and ds was wanting to write letters to everyone. ( he is so fabricated with letters and numbers at the moment which is good coz he starts kindy nxt year). Then we went to the movies to watch monsters UNi dd pick and we thinking of going tonight to see ds pick despicable me. DH is worried we will be busy at the hospital nxt weekend I think it's wishful thinking.
    Glad you had a relaxing day with dd and ds
    we saw monsters university and despicable me both were very funny!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely belly

This was for u rainbow but it didn't quote for some reason

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Channy!!!

Do all low impact. No crunching (go hovers instead). Lighten your weights. Have regular drink breaks. I also do a lot of those types of classes though I usually drop RPM and Attack when pg. Did pump up to 12 weeks with our first but didn't do it with other ones - can't remember why, BUT I know there is a brochure on it - Body Pump and pregnancy or perhaps its a general pregnancy guide for les mills. I've never known how to sneak one without people noticing!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (07-07-2013)