Closed Thread
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MCB congrats on a little girl - how precious!!!!
    We are almost done with renos - just need to move out of our house for a week as we are getting all of the floors tiled/carpet layed and so by this next week the majority will be done and I can start putting the nursery together!!! Really excited!!!
    Bub is really moving quite a lot now And I sometimes need to stop while walking because it can feel awkward!
    Very happy as work finally gave me a car space yesterday - so no more train an walking down the city! So thankful as I was really starting to hurt by the end of the week!
    Anyways need to keep moving (literally)
    Have a great weekend everyone!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Here is Eliana milk drunk after a feed...
    She's gorgeous. That's great that she's feeding well and sleeping pretty well at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I can see bub moving from the outside now! Crazy times.
    How awesome is that!! I love just laying down and watching her move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    MCB congrats on a little girl - how precious!!!!
    We are almost done with renos - just need to move out of our house for a week as we are getting all of the floors tiled/carpet layed and so by this next week the majority will be done and I can start putting the nursery together!!! Really excited!!!
    Bub is really moving quite a lot now And I sometimes need to stop while walking because it can feel awkward!
    Very happy as work finally gave me a car space yesterday - so no more train an walking down the city! So thankful as I was really starting to hurt by the end of the week!
    Anyways need to keep moving (literally)
    Have a great weekend everyone!!
    That's great that your renos are just about done. Are you just going to move in with family for a week? Fantastic that your work has given you a car park.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB:
    I was right. So happy for u and df are having a little girl have fun shopping.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the tip Toni we went to pumpkin patch and target today and got done really cute dresses and leggings! DF had to buy the pink ugg boots he was so excited! told my dad today he is getting a granddaughter and he was happy he loves girls.

Rainbow that's great you can feel your little man kick so well!! I can't wait to feel my little girl kick more! She's buried right at the back which explains all the back pain I have been getting.

Max is gorgeous little star! Glad everything is going well and thanks got popping in with an update!

Yay renos almost complete missX! Bet you'll be glad when they are done and glad you finally got a car park at work

lil smurfy I had lots of fun shopping... I think DF had more fun though! I will take a pic of the goodies we got today and post it so you can see! Hope you're having a good day!

You were right Looney! Glad you were little girls are cute! I bought bulk buttons today to make more frames to sell at the markets looking forward to making them!

Hope everyone is doing well... Beautiful weather in brisbane today! For DFs birthday lady year I bought him helicopter flying lessons and he has his first one today here he is in man heaven
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well yesterday dd, ds and I had our pj day we did no house work just bummed around watching DVD, snuggled up in bed reading books and ds was wanting to write letters to everyone. ( he is so fabricated with letters and numbers at the moment which is good coz he starts kindy nxt year). Then we went to the movies to watch monsters UNi dd pick and we thinking of going tonight to see ds pick despicable me. DH is worried we will be busy at the hospital nxt weekend I think it's wishful thinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on a girl MCB!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving all the cute bubba pics

Question for u all, I am at a point where I think I want to start exercising again so if I wear a heart rate monitor and don't go over 130 plus don't do crunches can I do all my cardio stuff again? I just feel yuck and think exercising will release all the serotonin

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We bought a canvas and paints today so I can do my canvas for bubs nursery I went to target and bought some plain but nice maternity t shirts in different colours - I'm going to need them, all of a sudden I look really big!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373096141.785252.jpg