Closed Thread
Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dreams can be so strange. That's great that you've got one car seat done, have fun with the other one. You've done well not finding out what you're having.

I'm excited about becoming a mum, holding her for the first time, and finding out what she looks like, but I'm nervous about going into labour. I wish I knew when it was going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Smurfy;
    With dd we wanted to know but then didn't so we didn't find out, with ds we found out coz I wanted a boy so badly that we thought we should find out to give me some time to process if we had another girl. This time around we're both just happy to have a baby again (after the MC & trying for 18 months) all we want is for bubs to arrive. We can deal with anything else that comes up.

Becoming a mum is a wonderful experience and you never forget those first few moments. Labour can be good and easy or it can be challenging like we have seen in our fb dig, Everyone labours differently & all you can do is go with the flow, listen to your body & your gut instincts.
    I wish I knew when I was going into labour as well. I can't even use dd & ds to help indicate coz she came week early and he was 3days late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Oh looney I didn't think you were rude at all I'm glad you think I could make some money from my crafts makes me feel good

hope you heir yourself busy so no more vacuuming or mopping

ooh lil smurfy so close to meeting your little girl! I can't wait to meet her!!

nawww well I will definitely be telling you all once my scan is over mum thinks its a girl too! I want to buy so many cute dresses if it is a little girl!

My hand made quilt arrived today yay!
    Gorgeous quilt!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Cool! All updated!
    Thanks Rainbow, great job.

Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Lil Smurfy:
    I couldn't do the mcn. one of the kids at work has them and its just a pain in the butt. It could be coz I'm doing 12-15 nappies at a time. Yeah you could wash them on a nice sunny day that way they can dry faster. 3box of newborn nappies your set then.

I have just put the covers back on the car seat and boy was that fun I was second guessing every bit. Poor DH was called to help every second. Now I just have to wash the other one.

Are you getting excited/nervous about her arrival. I keep dreaming that I'm in labour but bubs isn't engaged and they have to do a caesarian and they cut me from my chest around to 1/2 way up my back. Crazy dreams my head must be really messed up. I'm bits of both depending on my mood. I just wanna know what bubs is so I can get the last few bits organised like gender specific clothes and bunny rugs. If I would let dd and ds have their iPod/iPad I wouldn't hear from them all day. We're having a pj day 2morrow and I have said we can watch DVD and just chill out in the lounge room. DS is so excited.
    Strange dreams indeed. I hope everyone enjoys chill out day

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Dreams can be so strange. That's great that you've got one car seat done, have fun with the other one. You've done well not finding out what you're having.

I'm excited about becoming a mum, holding her for the first time, and finding out what she looks like, but I'm nervous about going into labour. I wish I knew when it was going to happen.
    Best feeling ever becoming a mum. Labour was painful but something I would happily do again. I'm sure you will do great.

Lil Smurfy;
    With dd we wanted to know but then didn't so we didn't find out, with ds we found out coz I wanted a boy so badly that we thought we should find out to give me some time to process if we had another girl. This time around we're both just happy to have a baby again (after the MC & trying for 18 months) all we want is for bubs to arrive. We can deal with anything else that comes up.

Becoming a mum is a wonderful experience and you never forget those first few moments. Labour can be good and easy or it can be challenging like we have seen in our fb dig, Everyone labours differently & all you can do is go with the flow, listen to your body & your gut instincts.
    I wish I knew when I was going into labour as well. I can't even use dd & ds to help indicate coz she came week early and he was 3days late.
    Beautifully said!

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy;

That was beautifully said.
    I'm glad you're getting so close to meeting your bub, after trying for so long to get him/her. I'm guessing you're going to have a girl.
    I hope you enjoy your relaxing day with the kids.

Bond, I hope you are doing ok, after your fall. Enjoy your last day at work x

Thanks
    Reviews
    38 weeks
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    38 weeks
    Wow you've really popped! You look beautiful hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Wow you've really popped! You look beautiful hun
    Thanks, you're too kind :-)

Good luck with your scan MCB. I hope bub cooperates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy you look fantastic!! beautiful bump!!

Today is the day! Hope bub cooperates so we can see if we are having a boy or girl!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, you're too kind :-)

Good luck with your scan MCB. I hope bub cooperates.
    Just telling the truth

MCB I can't wait to hear the results! I'm going with girl for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb fx bub cooperates!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (05-07-2013)