Closed Thread
Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh bummer MCB!!! How disappointed! Oh well, a little retail therapy never hurt anyone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow pretty sure Hayden was the 20th. Thanks for doing the list!

Oh bummer MCB. I'm sure lots of baby shopping has cheered you up somewhat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey rainbow, would you mind taking angel bub off the bottom of list for me at all? Happy to just have current bub listed xx

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Done

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbow can you please change the date for me to 2013, its at 2014 at the moment, sorry to be painful.
    J, just simply gorgeous photos I am just soooooo clucky with all these beautiful babies. Hope every1 is well x

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh! This thread moves fast!

MrsLA - So glad your scan went well. That's pretty amazing you already know the sex! Must make DH feel pretty good that you can tell so early.

Toni - glad River is doing well. She's adorable!

Nila - sorry the steriod shot stings, but it will be so worth it on Wednesday! I can't wait to see photos!

Maybee - hopefully your little one comes soon! I totally understand it being the longest wait ever.

J - Lucy is so cute!!

Toni - great birth story. Sounds nice and relaxed. How was it pushing on all 4s? There was one midwife when I had DD that was like that. I just asked others instead of her. It's hard enough being a new mom, you don't need someone making it rougher. Hopefully she'll get the hang of feeding soon. They don't need much in the first few days. It took my milk 3 days to come in and then DD fed like a champ. I hope the snip helps with feeding.

MCB - sorry about the insomnia. Hopefully it goes away soon. Bummer about the scan. What did you pick up at the Expo?

Channy - doing nothing sounds amazing.

AFM - Just waiting for DD to wake up from her nap so we can go visit my SIL who's in the hospital. She's 31 weeks and bubs heartbeat keeps dropping to 60 but bouncing back nicely. Plus, she's having contractions every 3 minutes but she can't feel them. She's been in and out of the hospital all week but OBs really wants bub to stay in another 3 weeks. Poor thing, she must be so stressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, that's great that River is back with you.

Michelle, that's crappy that you couldn't get your scan.

Rainbow, thanks for doing the list

Squiggs, I hope your SIL is ok, and her bub sticks it out in there a bit longer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've gotten to now, without my belly button becoming an outie. I've just noticed if I laugh when I'm laying down, my belly button starts to pop out. Hubby is so grossed out by it, it just makes me laugh harder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was quite disappointed we didn't get the scan but glad I booked in to have one in 13 days

i will take a photo of all the goodies when I get home but I got a feeding cushion, 3 love to swaddle wraps, bath and room thermometer, beanie, breast milk storage containers, nail clippers, nappy detergent, big bubba mat for nursery, soap, body lotion and shampoo for bub, baba sling, heaps of baby wipes and sample nappies, sudocream and free baby teethers and baby panadol. Awesome savings and deals

sorry about your sil Squiggs that much be very distressing for her!

Haha that's funny smurfy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB I had bad insomnia for quite awhile, then it went away... Then came back and now I can sleep, but I wake around 4-5 times to pee!

Did the tour of the mat hospital today! Was a little surreal! And off to the expo tomorrow - can't believe DH agreed to come!