Closed Thread
Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looney - wow! That was a lot of work! No wonder your back is killing you!

Bond - insomnia is terrible. I hope it gets better when you go on mat leave. Glad work threw you a nice party. We conceived naturally so twins was a huge surprise! I'm glad you and DS are ok!! How scary!

Toni - I hope your Dad meeting River went well. How special!

FTM - welcome back!

Maybee - so glad the birth of Ava went well. Sore nipples happen in the beginning but stick with it! It gets better soon. Glad you both are doing well. She's adorable!

MCB - wow that's gone by fast. Congrats on the divorce. Hope your celebration was a good one!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Rainbow - nice bump! It's early yet, when he gets bigger you'll figure out his patterns of sleep and awake and you won't get so worried. Hopefully you two sleep at the same time!

LilS - I hope your OB apt goes well.

Channy - I hope your MS eases soon!! Mine's been terrible all day.

Hi everyone else!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-07-2013),loonylea  (04-07-2013),maybee baybee  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    How can u not adore river, she's so adorable!

I'm good thank you, still feel yucky all day but nt scan is in 14 days!
    Aww thanks Channy. Yukky all day is unpleasant but somewhat reassuring as well. Yay for scan in 14days, the 2 weeks since your last scan must seem forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    wow squiggs, identical twins! Double trouble, ha ha! Sorry for forgetting but were you on fertility drugs or conceived naturally?

Well after the high of my good afternoon I've come down to a crashing low, literally.

During dinner Toby deliberately pushed his plate onto the floor, spilling his food and drink. I took him out of his high chair to take him to time out. But while carrying him, I slipped on the wet floor and fell heavily. Luckily I went onto my side, so my leg and butt took the force. but also damaged on knee and arm. Luckily Toby wasn't hurt. I couldn't get up for a while it hurt so much. Called my midwife and she said as long as I didn't land on my tummy and don't get any bleeding or cramping, and baby is moving I don't need to go to emergency. But going to have some massive bruises and feeling very sore!

Good excuse to get out of putting Toby to bed though! :thumbup:
    That's no good. Hope you and bub are ok and not to sore tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-07-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope you're okay Bond. I'm such a klutz I'm so scared I'm going to fall on my belly or something.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy:
    Those BH sound promising hopefully its your little girl getting ready to meet you and DH. Good news bubs is head down now just to get her engaged.

Bond:
    Sounds like you had a great work baby shower and I love the idea of the treatment voucher for you. Hope you and bub are ok and not bruised 2much and glad that little Toby is ok too.

MCB:
    Great to have a divorce date finally something to look forward 2. I told u to start selling ur craft stuff online to make up some extra $$.

Squiggsmum:
    Identical twins naturally how lucky and I just love the pic.

Maybee:
    Baby Ava is just adorable and love the name too.

Channy:
    The MS is bitter sweet I just tried to remind my self of that. Not very helpful when your praying to the porcelain (lol) I know but it's worth a try.

Afm: went shopping 2 day with my sis she is also pregnant. Lots of baby shopping/ looking she knows she has a baby boy on board so she founds lots.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-07-2013),maybee baybee  (04-07-2013),Three Little Birds  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Hi ladies. Just got home from work and I'm knackered. Off to take a nap and do personals later but I just had to share my ultrasound photo from today. We're having identical twins. The ultrasonographer said this was the only time we'll be able to have both babies in the same photo. So here they are! Attachment 38729

I'll be on later when I'm not such a zombie!!
    How exciting do they have their own sac or share?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A very bad night for our family, I have known DH for 7 yrs and been with him for 6 and saw him cry for the first time yesterday, it shattered me. Got called up at 3:30 at work DH saying his Aunty who has been battling can we for 2 yrs and finally been in remission for 6months had a stroke and was in an induced coma. They were calling all the family (DH has a huge family) to come say their goodbyes before the switched off the machines. I drove DH and his sister and my neice and nephew as it was 1.5hr drive and they were very upset. I took the kids for dinner so DH and sil could see their Aunty for the last time, when I got back I found out while there, mil had chest pain and ended up in the heart ward overnight. The whole experience was awful, I had only met the lady a few times but she was lovely. This morning I ind out my mum is in hospital with a severe jaw infection on iv pain killers, so all in all a good wk. thanks for listening, just needed to get it all out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A very bad night for our family, I have known DH for 7 yrs and been with him for 6 and saw him cry for the first time yesterday, it shattered me. Got called up at 3:30 at work DH saying his Aunty who has been battling can we for 2 yrs and finally been in remission for 6months had a stroke and was in an induced coma. They were calling all the family (DH has a huge family) to come say their goodbyes before the switched off the machines. I drove DH and his sister and my neice and nephew as it was 1.5hr drive and they were very upset. I took the kids for dinner so DH and sil could see their Aunty for the last time, when I got back I found out while there, mil had chest pain and ended up in the heart ward overnight. The whole experience was awful, I had only met the lady a few times but she was lovely. This morning I ind out my mum is in hospital with a severe jaw infection on iv pain killers, so all in all a good wk. thanks for listening, just needed to get it all out.
    Hugs channy. That's horrible. Sending you lots of virtual hugs. Hope your mum and mil are okay.

Loony yay for baby shopping. How nice the cousins will be so close in age. Not long now and you will have your bub

:-)

Lilsmurfy yay! Can't wait I am soooo excited for you.

Bond hope you are feeling okay today, that must have given you a real fright. Bet Toby got one too.

Mcb glad the divorce is finalized :-)

Okay all I can remember. Wave everyone else

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That sounds terrible. One of those things alone would be bad enough, but all of them at the same time is terrible. Big hugs to you and DH and all the family. That's so awful. I hope MIL and your mum are both doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, to make matters worse I come to work today to find out a colleague I tried to help out yesterday completely stabbed me in the back when I left yesterday and said nasty things about me. Over it all at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy- I'm sorry you've had a rough day and night, hope everyone is okay and we are here to listen to you and support you x argh stupid cow at your work! Seriously some people are so selfish! Hope you're okay!

Looney- I listened to you I'm making more crafts to sell at the market in the next coming weeks also have a lot of clothes and bits and pieces I will take to the markets as well! Yay for shopping

bond- hope you're okay ouch! How scary hope you don't bruise to bad and yay for your mum being closer almost time for her to visit you!

Squiggs- congrats on identical twins how freaking cute!! Love the pic

Toni- hope you're enjoying your time with your dad!

Gender scan tomorrow YAY!! celebration of divorce last night was good! Went out to dinner and had a massive celebration sundae and saw a movie... Was very nice and DF was so happy!! Spending the day with my mum today and need to pick up a chest of drawers this week for the nursery

here is my bump shot 17 weeks:
    Attached Images