Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I posted mine yesterday... But here's a progression for you! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372812941.951751.jpg

It's filling out.

Now I can feel bub move I'm experience the new kind of worry when I haven't felt him for a while.. it never ends does it?

I know I won't necessarily feel daily movement but he was so active yesterday and today it's been a prod or two and nothin'! Thanks son!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, not long til your scan. How exciting. That's great that DF's divorce has gone through. Does that mean you'll be getting married now, or waiting until after bub is born?

Rainbow, the worry doesn't go away. DH laughs at me when I start poking and prodding my belly, trying to wake her up. He thinks I should just let her sleep, but if she's quiet, I need the reassurance. Now that she's bigger, she's more predictable in what will make her move.

I've been getting cramps and Braxton hicks since last night. Hopefully a good sign that my body is getting prepared. Got ob appointment this afternoon. My ob is on leave, so this is with her backup.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope the ob appt goes well and your little girl is getting ready to meet you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    MCB, not long til your scan. How exciting. That's great that DF's divorce has gone through. Does that mean you'll be getting married now, or waiting until after bub is born?

Rainbow, the worry doesn't go away. DH laughs at me when I start poking and prodding my belly, trying to wake her up. He thinks I should just let her sleep, but if she's quiet, I need the reassurance. Now that she's bigger, she's more predictable in what will make her move.

I've been getting cramps and Braxton hicks since last night. Hopefully a good sign that my body is getting prepared. Got ob appointment this afternoon. My ob is on leave, so this is with her backup.
    I know, we are so excited to find out! I'm still thinking boy and DF still thinks girl! I want to go to the registers office and get married and just have a quick ceremony with family so that we will be maried before bub is born! He won't be technically divorced until the 4th of August as that's when his certificate arrives and we want to get married on the 12th as that's when we started dating but since I'm not working we may not be able to afford it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    OMG MCB you're 17 weeks?!?!? How quickly has that gone??? Holeeeee!!! You'll be meeting your bubba in no time

I think we need some updated bump shots of the pregnant ladies
    I know it's gone so quick!! Can't believe I'm almost half way through I can't wait to meet our bub!!

Ill take a bump shot in a little while and post

how's Vale going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't believe how quick other ppls pregnancies r going!

MCB congrats on the divorce being finalized, would b a huge weight off u and DF shoulders.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vale is well thanks for asking hun

She gave me two almost five hour blocks of sleep last night! Happy days!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Just got home from work and I'm knackered. Off to take a nap and do personals later but I just had to share my ultrasound photo from today. We're having identical twins. The ultrasonographer said this was the only time we'll be able to have both babies in the same photo. So here they are! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372831631.673217.jpg

I'll be on later when I'm not such a zombie!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM- wow blocks of 5 hrs sleep, that’s great! Sounds small but makes such a difference to the way you feel.

MCB- yay for the divorce! You can both put that behind you now and concentrate on the future.

Lil Smurfy- hope you OB appointment went well, good sign about the cramps and Braxton Hicks!

Rainbow- it’s nice you’ve got those pictures of your growing bump, all jazzed up like that. I need to post a pic on here, not ever done it and getting close to the end now! Will try to summon the energy later!

Toni- how was the reunion at the airport with your dad? Such a great moment! Can’t wait to have that in 2.5 weeks with my mum!!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- having a good day today! I managed to fall asleep last night with no major problems and stay that way until just before 6am. So feel much better and just a normal level of tiredness rather than the extreme of yesterday! My mum arrived at my brother’s in Hobart today, for her 2.5 weeks there before she comes to Canberra to stay with me. Feel better knowing she’s a bit closer, although still a plane ride away! Will talk to her tonight with no time difference to worry about.

I also had my baby shower at work this afternoon. It was lovely, they did afternoon tea and decorated the kitchen with pink balloons and banners. Lots of yummy food and cake (I now feel sick after eating too much!). And I got so many gifts! Lots of clothes and toys for bub, and a gift voucher for me to have a beauty treatment or massage. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful, generous colleagues. They have been a great support in the very difficult job we do and I am sad to leave them. Brings a tear to my eye! It also makes it very real that I will soon have another baby, OMG!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs what a precious photo!! Yay for identical twins

Bond, what amazingly sweet colleagues you work with. How lovely of them to do all of that for you

Lil Smurfy I hope you're enjoying your maternity leave. Try to rest up hun

MCB yay for DF's divorce going through. My DH and I got married 14 days after his previous divorce came through

Hope everyone had a lovely day! I cleaned my butt off today!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (03-07-2013)