Closed Thread
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Squiggs, good luck with your ob appointment. I hope both bubs are doing well. I hope the ms doesn't last too much longer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with ur ob appt squiggs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sounds like a long process. Has your hubby been helpful and supportive? That's good that your older kids are coping well
    My hubby helps at the moment (cause he's on leave) when he can but for nights he's useless as he is a very heavy sleeper so when I'm in other room he doesn't hear me even over the monitor!! My hubby is one of those that gets note quite easily and then gets cranky so I'm not sure if I want him around for 2 weeks with no work, I might just have him have no work this week and then the second week have reduced hours instead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Rainbow, congrats on 20 weeks. How good does it feel to hit the halfway mark? Cute bump.

MCB, how much longer til your scan?

Maybee, good luck today!!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope everything goes so well for you xoxo
    Scan is in 3 days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy:
    Hope you have had lots of fun baby washing. How has your mat leave been going hope you have been keep yourself busy I know I have.

Nila:
    Glad your home with the twins and the boys are loving them enjoy your little honeymoon period.

MissXamA
    How are the rennos going hope everything is all on track so you can start in your nursery asap. Hope you got those nasty leg cramps under control I found drinking more water and stretching b4 bed helped a lot.

Bond:
    Hope all the expressing and everything else your busy doing is helping bub get a move on. Hope you have got everything sorted at work so you can start/enjoy your mat leave.

FTM:
    Sorry to hear about the two passings in your family sending my sympathies to you and your family. The ban must have driven u insane. so no more being naughty ok.😀

ToniS:
    Yesterday and today we finally got the sun and I was a crazy washing lady of everything and anything. Hope you and river are good and your milk supply picks up an you are able to get her poos sorted out asap.

Rainbow:
    20weeks already and such a cute little bump.

MCB:
    How are you going? Not long till your scan and till you find out what you have kicking away on the inside.

Squiggsmum:
    Good luck with ur OB appt on Friday.

Channy:
    Hope the MS eases soon. I also like Lil smurfy had to give up cereal esp wheat bix that was a big no no. I just did toast and juice.

Hi to everyone else👋hope your all taking care.

Afm:
    Far out this app on my iPhone has been doing my head in. one min it works next it doesn't then it won't let me post then it double post. dam frustrating.

Anyway sort of enjoying mat leave yesterday just felt like I had a rdo and today kinda feels the same. I have been busy looking after 2sick kids. Ds went to bed with a slight temp sunday nite so I set him all up with towels and bucket and at 3am dd woke up yelling to help her went running in and poor thing had been sick. So I did the best I could but in the end poor DH had to get up and fix her bed while I struggled to not join her.

So yesterday we had sun so was washing everything from dd room and then just kept going. i think the nesting kicked in yesterday as I vacuumed the whole house 2times, even vacuumed the underside of the rugs 😬. Then re vacuumed at midnite just b4 i mopped all of the tiles in the living areas. Today ds is at daycare 😃 so I'm resting ( my back is killing me) while he is at care then will start again once he gets home with the dinner bath family time bedtime reading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony, I hope your kids are feeling better today. Definitely sounds like you're nesting. So much cleaning.

So far I'm keeping busy. I realized I have an online test to do by Monday, and a few hundred pages to read beforehand. That should keep me busy this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy;

Yep as much as its annoying me I'm trying to rest coz I know my back needs it. But i have been writting a list of everything that needs to be done.

Ds only had that one temp so not sure what his thing was and today dd is feeling a bit better coz she is saying she is hungry, do that's a good sign.

Oh poor you with all that reading I would go insane I'm so not a reader. i made sure i read to dd and ds each night so now they love reading time. Ds will get upset if we're out and it's getting close to 7:00 coz he knows its reading time. Best of luck for your test 😀.

WOW I think I must have scared everyone away today 😟.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No chance Loony! I'm reading along and gonna reply to everyone tonight. I got four hours sleep last night thanks to restless legs and insomnia. Went to work and lasted til 2pm before giving up and coming home to bed. Had a nap now lying here in my trackies. oh the glamour!

Anyway, will do personals later for you lovely ladies. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    No chance Loony! I'm reading along and gonna reply to everyone tonight. I got four hours sleep last night thanks to restless legs and insomnia. Went to work and lasted til 2pm before giving up and coming home to bed. Had a nap now lying here in my trackies. oh the glamour!

Anyway, will do personals later for you lovely ladies. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sounds like the insomnia isn't going anywhere. Poor you, that must be horrible. At least you got a nap in this afternoon. Not long til your mat leave starts.

I put one of my fear release CDs on this afternoon, and fell asleep.

I hope Maybee is going ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope maybee is holding her baby soon.

I'm super excited waiting at airport for my dad to disembark the plane. Can't wait for him to meet River, his first granddaughter

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app