Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey FTM, I am now fascinated! Being naughty can be fun
    J x.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad you are back FTM! I too am fascinated and MUST know what happenned LOL I love a bit of controversy!

Gee its raining newborns in here, i love it!
    Nila enjoy your grace period at your mums
    I hope the rest of you are sleeping when you can and have some help with the new bubs

Bond and anyone else suffering muscle cramps, go to the health food store and buy some 'muscle salts' they are a chewable tablet (no flavour at all) and you can have as many as you like, there is no risk of having too many and they are perfectly safe in pregnancy. Magnesium is wonderful but these have a whole suite of other minerals and electrolytes to prevent cramps and muscle spasm. They are cheap too

Channy i am glad your migraine is gone, its awful i used to get them alot and they are so awful. Massage is usually the only thing that will help mine, i have some pretty full on drugs for them but i HATE taking them (opiate based, make me feel so off the planet).

AFM - i have been pretty good, some days i have NO symptoms so i test myself with a known food aversion just to make sure its still ok LOL. My nausea usually hits me at night or if i am exhausted.
    Im home today with a shocking ear ache, pregnancy is really taking its toll on my already troubled sinuses and feeling the consequences, i cant take any of my sprays etc as i usually would to relieve it. It will all be worth it though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been trying to read along but have also been rather busy passing time and keeping my mind occupied!

Cute pics of your babies Lil petal, nila and FTM.

Welcome back FTM! I too am intrigued about you misbehaving 😊

I have been busy baking this morning. Taking brownies in for the midwives and banana bread for visitors when we get home. We are visiting DHs Nanna who is in hospital and not in the best of health this afternoon and going to head out for our last meal together before we are parents. Not sure how I'll get any sleep tonight!! Slightly anxious, nervous, excited and can't believe it's finally happening tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for tomorrow! (im happy to be a brownie and banana bread taste tester! YUM) haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Glad you are back FTM! I too am fascinated and MUST know what happenned LOL I love a bit of controversy!

Gee its raining newborns in here, i love it!
    Nila enjoy your grace period at your mums
    I hope the rest of you are sleeping when you can and have some help with the new bubs

Bond and anyone else suffering muscle cramps, go to the health food store and buy some 'muscle salts' they are a chewable tablet (no flavour at all) and you can have as many as you like, there is no risk of having too many and they are perfectly safe in pregnancy. Magnesium is wonderful but these have a whole suite of other minerals and electrolytes to prevent cramps and muscle spasm. They are cheap too

Channy i am glad your migraine is gone, its awful i used to get them alot and they are so awful. Massage is usually the only thing that will help mine, i have some pretty full on drugs for them but i HATE taking them (opiate based, make me feel so off the planet).

AFM - i have been pretty good, some days i have NO symptoms so i test myself with a known food aversion just to make sure its still ok LOL. My nausea usually hits me at night or if i am exhausted.
    Im home today with a shocking ear ache, pregnancy is really taking its toll on my already troubled sinuses and feeling the consequences, i cant take any of my sprays etc as i usually would to relieve it. It will all be worth it though
    That doesn't sound fun at all u poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow maybee, I'll be thinking of you xx
    enjoy your last night before you become parents! and yummy on the brownies and banana bread.

ooh I am intrigued too FTM, I saw a thread that this could potentially be about but got closed very quickly

oh my goodness I have the worst upset belly today feeling like death!
    rearranging the nursery tonight and going to grab a few things tomorrow to keep me occupied... 4 days until gender scan!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ponytail, I hope you feel better soon.

Maybee, sounds like you're doing a good job of keeping busy. Enjoy your last dinner out, before bub arrives. Good luck for tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly. Look forward to seeing pics and hearing all about it.

MCB, I think I saw that thread too. I hope you feel better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ponytail I hope you feel better soon.

Maybee enjoy your last night out. Can't wait to hear about your bub.

Michelle I hope you feel better as well xx. Yay for gender scan

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know heaps about ppl? I was wondering if I changed employers for example if I took on a 6 month contract job now would I still be entitled to the ppl even though I wouldn't have been with my employer for 12mths?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Does anyone know heaps about ppl? I was wondering if I changed employers for example if I took on a 6 month contract job now would I still be entitled to the ppl even though I wouldn't have been with my employer for 12mths?
    I think provided you are working, it doesn't matter how many different employers you have. I think the requirement is that you work 10 months of the 13 months prior to the birth.