Closed Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, hopefully the paediatrition can help with River's pain. That's great that you went back to the market yesterday. Is there anything you can do to increase your milk supply?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Bond Girl: I hope your Sunday improved and that you got some sleep last night. Hope the expressing and other things you are doing brings on natural labour for you.

Eko: Glad you and Flynn are doing well. Can't believe he is 3 months already.

LilPetal: Eliana is gorgeous. Glad you are having a good hospital stay. Hope your milk comes in soon so you can start BF. River hated the nipple shields but we are going to try again this week at the LC to see if they work.

Michelle: Cute frames. Glad you are keeping yourself busy. Not long until your scans

Channy: How are you feeling now? Over the migraine?

Loony: Hope you are enjoying some relaxing times. We have beautiful weather here but lordy help us when the wet season hits again.

Nila: The twins are gorgeous. I hope DS1 and DS2 love their new siblings. How are you going at home?

Missx: Yay for 30 weeks, Hope the cramps ease up. I got leg cramps in the last 10 weeks but they were actually less painful than my pre-pregnancy leg cramps.

AFM: Still expressing for River. In the morning I manage enough that she doesn't need formula but as the day goes on I get less and less. She seems to have trouble with her poo as she cries before doing one. Will ask the pediatrician about it on Friday. We went to market with her yesterday which was a big morning but she did really well.
    Poor little river Hp you get her poo probs sorted soon.

I'm over my miagraine now, just back to utter exhaustion and all day nausea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the support ladies! I've missed you all sooooo much!!!

Still trying to catch up. A certain young lady won't let me!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372641453.074099.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Toni, hopefully the paediatrition can help with River's pain. That's great that you went back to the market yesterday. Is there anything you can do to increase your milk supply?
    My nephew still has trouble doing poo's and he is 4 so I want it looked at. I am on motilium 3 times a day to increase my supply plus expressing every 3 to 4 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Poor little river Hp you get her poo probs sorted soon.

I'm over my miagraine now, just back to utter exhaustion and all day nausea
    Glad the migraine is gone. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Thanks for the support ladies! I've missed you all sooooo much!!!

Still trying to catch up. A certain young lady won't let me!
    Attachment 38657
    Vale is as gorgeous as ever xx

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the hell was the ban about??! Seems so odd?
    Missed you too, sweetie.
    J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    What the hell was the ban about??! Seems so odd?
    Missed you too, sweetie.
    J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I can't talk about it but let's just say I was naughty ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vale is so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I hope river has better luck with her poos and the doc cans pet it all out!

I breast feed one then the other, after I express so all in all it can take me a good 1.5hrs to get through it all...in the hospital I did give a go at feeding them at the same time but I'm just not that coordinated haha
    The boys are actually really good with them, for now anyways. They always want to hold them and my 2yr old calls them his babies, but at the moment they are getting so much attention from my mom so I guess this "honeymoon" period will soon be over when hubby is back at work and I am no longer at moms!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I can't talk about it but let's just say I was naughty ...
    Hahhaha I think I saw the start of something in another area and thought "uh-oh" - seems I should have kept reading glad your back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Toni I hope river has better luck with her poos and the doc cans pet it all out!

I breast feed one then the other, after I express so all in all it can take me a good 1.5hrs to get through it all...in the hospital I did give a go at feeding them at the same time but I'm just not that coordinated haha
    The boys are actually really good with them, for now anyways. They always want to hold them and my 2yr old calls them his babies, but at the moment they are getting so much attention from my mom so I guess this "honeymoon" period will soon be over when hubby is back at work and I am no longer at moms!!
    Sounds like a long process. Has your hubby been helpful and supportive? That's good that your older kids are coping well