Closed Thread
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all, been reading along, but so much has been happening both here on BH and also in real life! Haha
    Love the pics of all the new babies - they are all so beautiful!
    I am 30 weeks now - can't believe I will have a bubba soon - can't wait to meet our little one but before then we need to finish these renos, which should be done within 2 weeks - fingers crossed the tradies don't slack! Then we can start putting the nursery together!!!
    I have been suffering from really bad stomach cramps and leg cramps the last week - but have put it down to too much iron now! In the past week I had steak twice and around 3am the next morning each time I would wake up with the most incredible stomach cramps. So I am going to start taking my tablets every second night and not when I have steak - man I hope I don't get them again! And I guess the leg cramp is from the extra weight? How much torture! Hate it as my leg always feels so bruised for 2 or 3 days after :/
    Hope everyone is doing well and hope somewhere in this country is having beautiful weather - I am really, really, REALLY over this rain in brisbane - feels like it has been raining all year - over it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I hope the cramping stops soon. I'm not sure what causes the leg cramps, but I've heard they are quite common in pregnancy. Congrats on 30 weeks! I hope your renos are finished in the next 2 weeks.

AFM, my baby is going to be born this month!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Miss XamX- I started with really bad night time leg cramps from about 26 weeks. My midwife advised me to take high dose magnesium, and its really helped. The cramps don't happen often now. Also, stretching the muscles before bed, some calf exercises, will help. Yes its the extra weight and strain on your body causing hug

Nila- the twins are gorgeous com glad they're doing so well! how have your other two kids taken to them?

Afm- did hypnobirthing before bed last night to help me fall asleep but for once it didn't work! still took me ages to drift off. then DH fidgeting at around 6am woke me and couldn't go back to sleep. DS isn't even awake yet so could have got lots of sleep, typical! Will be glad when this insomnia is replaced by night feeds to be honest! At least I'll have a baby to cuddle. Oh well, play group this morning to keep me awake!

Btw, started hand expressing colostrum ten mins each side daily on Saturday now I'm 35 weeks. Been catching it in small syringes and freezing. Meant to help bring labour on time, here's hoping!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    After a temporary ban on my account and two deaths in the family, its been very busy!

I have to go back and catch up now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    After a temporary ban on my account and two deaths in the family, its been very busy!

Sorry to hear about the deaths in the family. Glad you are back and hope you and Vale are doing ok There is a babies of the gratuates of TTC thread now as well in the births and babies section. I can grab the link if you have trouble finding it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hp u r ok xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG FTM, how horrible for you!! We have been worried about you! Silly bans
    look forward to catching up with you and Vale. Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond Girl: I hope your Sunday improved and that you got some sleep last night. Hope the expressing and other things you are doing brings on natural labour for you.

Eko: Glad you and Flynn are doing well. Can't believe he is 3 months already.

LilPetal: Eliana is gorgeous. Glad you are having a good hospital stay. Hope your milk comes in soon so you can start BF. River hated the nipple shields but we are going to try again this week at the LC to see if they work.

Michelle: Cute frames. Glad you are keeping yourself busy. Not long until your scans

Channy: How are you feeling now? Over the migraine?

Loony: Hope you are enjoying some relaxing times. We have beautiful weather here but lordy help us when the wet season hits again.

Nila: The twins are gorgeous. I hope DS1 and DS2 love their new siblings. How are you going at home?

Missx: Yay for 30 weeks, Hope the cramps ease up. I got leg cramps in the last 10 weeks but they were actually less painful than my pre-pregnancy leg cramps.

AFM: Still expressing for River. In the morning I manage enough that she doesn't need formula but as the day goes on I get less and less. She seems to have trouble with her poo as she cries before doing one. Will ask the pediatrician about it on Friday. We went to market with her yesterday which was a big morning but she did really well.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's terrible. I hope you and Vale are doing ok

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, what a pain that the hypnobirthing practice didn't help you sleep last night. I hope the expressing helps bring on labour. I was thinking about trying stuff to bring on labour, but I had a freak out about whether I'm actually ready to give birth, and decided to not try anything just yet.