Closed Thread
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi!

I have been reading on but too hard to do personals while in hospital as I only have my phone. I am here till Tuesday as its a private hospital and I'm actually really enjoying the stay, gives me a chance to rest before going home to face life as a mum of 2. I feel really good. Such a difference to after my last birth. This time I don't really have pain as I just ended up with a small tear. Still on a bit of a high from the birth and not looking forward to the baby blues. Eliana is not feeding well yet (I have flat nipples) so I am expressing as well until my milk comes in and I can use nipple shields. I feel ok about it though as I expected these issues from last time. Here is a photo

Maybee - I have been thinking of you and hoping today is the day.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Hi!

I have been reading on but too hard to do personals while in hospital as I only have my phone. I am here till Tuesday as its a private hospital and I'm actually really enjoying the stay, gives me a chance to rest before going home to face life as a mum of 2. I feel really good. Such a difference to after my last birth. This time I don't really have pain as I just ended up with a small tear. Still on a bit of a high from the birth and not looking forward to the baby blues. Eliana is not feeding well yet (I have flat nipples) so I am expressing as well until my milk comes in and I can use nipple shields. I feel ok about it though as I expected these issues from last time. Here is a photo

Maybee - I have been thinking of you and hoping today is the day.
    I'm glad you're enjoying your hospital stay. Hopefully your milk is in soon and feeding gets easier. Fingers crossed the blues don't hit, or not too bad. She is gorgeous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gorgeous photo of your little girl lil petal

these are the photo frames I made this afternoon:
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lilpetal- she is so beautiful

MCB- iv seen that done before, very cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Gorgeous photo of your little girl lil petal

these are the photo frames I made this afternoon:
    Oh I love those! Might have to steal that idea and make some for Eliana's room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all👋.
    Toni:
    Glad someone's got nice weather here in Sydney it's crap and I have the car seats to wash and dry.
    Maybee:
    Been thinking of you and hope to hear some baby news from you soon. Fx everything is progressing along.
    Lil petal:
    Eliana is just gorgeous. Enjoy your time in hospital with her. Hope your milk comes in soon and makes feeding your princess easer.
    Lil smurfy:
    I thought u were having a girl. It is somewhat scary thinking were next the past 8-9 months have gone so fast and as much as I want bubs out I'm worried I'm not ready. Are u looking forward to 2morrow (1st day of mat leave) 😬. Hope you have been able to ease your pelvic pain.
    Bond:
    Hope your feeling better. Lucky you have Monday off another day to rest and recover. Enjoy your last week before mat leave.
    EKO:
    Wow can't believe Flynn is 3months time does fly fast once bubs arrives.
    MCB: you are so crafty I like the owl and the frames maybe you should look into selling them that will also help with $$$. I love the different shapes of the buttons.
    Afm: just kicking back relaxing enjoying the fact that I don't have work 2morrow but kinda feel guilty as he goes off to work and were all at home. Anyway I might start washing 2morrow if I can be bothered I guess it just depends on what dd and ds want to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid fone did double post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone sorry I have been mia, my Internet didnt work at the hospital...
    The twins were doing well we came home today so it's all a bit of chaos but very good to be home!
    They were born on Tuesday 25/06 after a few hours of contraction I went to the hospital to have a c section they were born at 947 & 948am. Abigail came out 1st weighing in at 2.1kgs and Tyler came out second weighing in at 2.4kgs both 47cm long!!! It still amazes me that they both fit in my tummy!!
    They feed well and only manage to lose 100gms each in the 1st 3 days so white happy with that!
    I am so happy my family is complete!!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372586231.984121.jpgtyler
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372586262.249757.jpg Abigail

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB, cute frames.

Loony, I'm looking forward to the start of mat leave. I have a stack of baby washing to do. I'm sure I've done at least 10 loads by now, and still going, and haven't even started on the MCNs yet. Enjoy your time at home, and don't feel too guilty about DH having to work.

Nila, your bubs are beautiful. That's great that you're home. I hope your first night goes well. How does it work with feeding, do they both wake up at the same time? Do you feed both at the same time, or one at a time?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Lil petal and nila, your babies are divine!!! So special.

MCB - love the frames

Maybee - hope you've had bubs! Thinking of you on tues otherwise though.