Closed Thread
Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cute photos Toni.

Maybee, I'm really hoping you go into labour before Tuesday. Good to know that water consumption can affect heart rate. I must drink more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybee Baybee- sounds like a stressful day for you. But good that bub was ok in the end and they didn’t have to take any drastic action. Good luck for Tuesday!

Toni- gorgeous pics and lovely that you could get that connection with granddad in the photos. Also great that the lactation consultant was helpful.

Rainbow- hurray for DP feeling bub move! He must have a strong kick! Did you end up getting the rocking chair?

Lil Smurfy- poor you re. the socks! I find it hard to get up off the floor now if I’ve knelt down to do something and am grateful when DH is around to pull me up! Yay that you finished work! That will be me in a week and I cannot wait! Did you get a nice send off?

Channy- glad it was nothing more serious than a migrane (although it sounds awful!) and you’re now ok. Hope they don’t make a regular appearance.

J- Lucy is so beautiful. I love the knitted cardigan she has on in the last picture. Did someone make it for you?

Mrs LA- sorry to hear you’ve had a tough week with ms. Have you considered asking your GP for something to help with it? Zofran wafers?

Nila- hope the twins are doing well and you are recovering nicely from the section.

Lil Petal- Congratulations! I remember you like the name Eliana and talking about it on here before. Very pretty. She is beautiful. It sounds like you had an amazing birth. Well done! I hope I can do as well.

MCB- I like the owl canvas you made. Do you do that sort of thing regularly as a hobby?

Button- Congratulations on the birth of Archie! Pleased to hear from you and glad it’s all going well.

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- I am 35 weeks and I only have one week at work now! Well four days actually as taking flex on Monday. I will be so glad to finish as it’s really taking it out of me now. I had my first acupuncture session yesterday too with the aim of starting to work on softening my cervix and get my body ready for labour.

Felt quite off colour all day and really nauseous last night and this morning. Better now but not eating too much in case it sets me off again. Which is a shame as DH is currently making home made calzone for dinner! Struggled to have energy for housework this morning but DH took on some extra chores which was great. I want to take Toby swimming tomorrow so need to be back to fitness by then!

On a positive note only 3 weeks until my mum arrives from the UK!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone I have to go back and read up on everything coz the dam app wouldn't let me in it was telling me I was banned and I got all worried coz I only really post in here. Anyway Friday was my last day of work and it was great quiet day. Today had farewell lunch with most of the staff and got some $$$ that I can go shopping with to get what ever I need for bubs. All I really have left is to get is gender specific clothes and bunny rugs so that's gotta wait till bubs arrives I have told bubs I would like this week to relax and spend time with dd and ds then bubs can arrive asap after that.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend with this crap rainy weather we are having.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond ud b devo that u miss out on calzone! Only a few days left of work for u yay!

must have been a big group of originals who all got bfp close together because its certainly baby season in here !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond girl, I hope your last week of work goes quickly.

My work put on a morning tea for me, then I had lunch with a few work mates, then went out for dinner. DH was working arvo shift, so I made a day of it.

Loony, yay for finishing work. I hope bub cooperates and you get a week to relax before she/he arrives.

There's definitely a lot of babies being born in here at the moment

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bond, am picking it up tomorrow morning also every time you write Toby it makes me love the name even more, guess we will both have DSs called Toby!!!

I've just been given a huge box of Lamaze toys, a play mat and a box of blankets and wraps.

We also went to baby bunting today and bought a change mat and some covers and some face washers. I don't think we need much more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy:
    Glad you had a good last week/day and got to go out for lunch/dinner. Now the mission is on to keep ourselves busy and for bubs to hurry up and arrive. Sorry having a bit of baby brain can't remember if u know what ur having or not sorry. I'm not worried if bubs comes nxt week but think dd and ds would love some mummy time b4 bubs arrives. I agree There's definitely a lot of babies being born in here at the moment so hope our turn is soon. I can't remember who is due nxt will have to go back and have a look.

Rainbow:
    So happy your dp got to feel your little man kicking away I bet she was over the moon.

Bond girl:
    I hope your last week of work goes quickly mine sure did with having my flex (rdo) on the Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybee baybee: I hope bub makes an appearance before Tuesday

Bond Girl: Yay for 4 days of work. Hope you are feeling better soon. Yay for your mum arriving soon.

loonylea: Hope you manage to relax. Nice weather here.

rainbow road: yay for box of stuff and nearly organised.

Best go, River is very unsettled today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Lil smurfy:
    Glad you had a good last week/day and got to go out for lunch/dinner. Now the mission is on to keep ourselves busy and for bubs to hurry up and arrive. Sorry having a bit of baby brain can't remember if u know what ur having or not sorry. I'm not worried if bubs comes nxt week but think dd and ds would love some mummy time b4 bubs arrives. I agree There's definitely a lot of babies being born in here at the moment so hope our turn is soon. I can't remember who is due nxt will have to go back and have a look.

Rainbow:
    So happy your dp got to feel your little man kicking away I bet she was over the moon.

Bond girl:
    I hope your last week of work goes quickly mine sure did with having my flex (rdo) on the Wednesday.
    I'm having a girl. I checked the list, once maybee has had her bub, we're up next (of the people that are still in here). Hard to believe we've made it to the top of the list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad you're still liking the name Toby, Rainbow! We thought it was cute and not too common.

Managed to eat half my calzone tonight after all which was so yummy, DH did a great job! Feel much better now, came to bed at 10 to get a decent sleep as its my turn to get up with Toby tomorrow morning when he wakes. But over an hour later and I still can't bloody sleep! Feel kinda wired and my brain is too active, despite being physically tired. Plus bub is doing a yoga session in there, keeps stretching and feel like I'm being pulled apart! Third tri insomnia sucks!