Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm picking up the gorgeous rocking chair I bought for our nursery tomorrow. So excited

I'm lying here and bub is kicking up a storm. It's amazing that I went from feeling nothing discernible to proper kicks so quickly! I guess he finally got strong enough to kick through the placenta!

I don't think it will be long before it can be felt from the outside either!

J Lucy is gorgeous. A lovely chubby bubba!

Maybee, I hope bub decides to make her appearance very soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive been going nuts not having BH access on my phone the past few days! Its good to be back

Bond, Im glad DH realised he was wrong and apologised, still he should have thought in the first place! MEN!!!

Toni, Im glad the lactation consultant went well and gave you what sounds like some very good advice. and YAY for increased supply! Good Luck this week, Im sure you and River will do great

Button, Congratulations on the arrival of Archie. I hope his wind subsides soon.

Channy, im glad your feeling better. I know headaches can be really common in pregnancy (Im getting them a lot. Damn hormones) so I would assume its the same with migraines. Hopefully that is the 1 and only that you get

Lil Smurfy, I hope you had a good last day at work.

J, keep those pics of your beautiful girl coming. I love seeing everyones baby pics

LilPetal, Wow, what a nice quick and what sounds like a relatively easy birth. Im so happy for you and your family, and just love the name Eilana. I hope you are doing great.

MCB, yay for DF being home. I hope you have a great weekend together.

Rainbow, how good is picking up new furniture! I cant wait to set up the nursery. Just need new carpet first before I buy any more big purchases!
    Ive sold the QS bed in the spare room now, so just need to de-clutter a bit, get a little bit of reno done (need a half wall built, my dad and DH will do that) then can order the new carpet! DH better get a wriggle on with the wall!

afm, Ive been pretty sick this week, had more morning sickness (read: all day and mostly night sickness) in the past week and a half than I have had in the first 12 weeks! I just hope it PO's soon because Im tired of always working out where the closest toilet is and getting up close and personal with every single one!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, that's great that you bought a rocking chair.

MrsLA, I hope the ms goes soon

I'm getting a little worried about FTM. She hasn't been in here in ages. Hope everything is ok.

LilPetal, I hope your first night with Eliana went well

Nila, how are you and the twins going?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 29-06-2013 at 09:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Didn't quite make it to my appointment. Started having contractions at midnight last night. They started getting closer together at 8 this morning so headed to the hospital. Arrived at 9am 4cm dilated. Was fully dilated at 11am and gave birth at 11:40am to my second beautiful daughter, Eliana. She weighs 3.45kg and 52cm long. It was a bit of a shock how fast I progressed no time for pain relief except a few puffs of gas. Feeling great but exhausted at the moment.
    Oh what great news to wake up to. She is so pretty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies!

41weeks today! Still no signs of baby coming anytime soon. Off for foetal monitoring at the hospital this morning. To top it off I'm coming down with a cold. Argh!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372461981.289549.jpgThis is me at 41w.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow yay for rocking chair

MrsLA hope the morning sickness buggers off soon

Maybee you look great, hope bub arrives soon

Smurfy how are you going?

Channy are you any better today?

Michelle hope having DF back was awesome.

LilPetal hope things went well last night.

I'm worried about FTM too. And haven't heard from Eko either
    Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee, you look great. Bub must be nice and cosy in there.

Toni, I'm going good thanks. Can't believe I'm on maternity leave, and not due to go back to work til Feb.

How are you and River going?

FTM's profile says she's been banned. That's not good if it's true. Poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little princess. We are doing ok. Still not attaching to the breast but I'm expressing for her.

No good if FTM is banned

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nawww so cute Toni. I couldnt get my DD to attach properly when she was little either so ended up expressing and feeding ebm for 6 months. Its hard work but can be done if you choose to go down that path.

I just looked at FTM profile, it doesnt say banned when I looked and says she was active yesterday, just didnt post....Eko is still around too, she just hasnt posted in here.

Wow Maybee, not long now, the end is in sight!!! Great bump!

Rainbow - you sound very organised. Im a few weeks ahead of you and havent done a thing!

Congrats LilPetal!!! What a beautiful name! Sounds like it all went very quickly.

Not much happening here atm. Finish my job next week so Ive been flat out. Havent started the nursery or anything... planning on starting to clean out the room over the school holidays, but I dont have anywhere to store anything until DH finishes making a storage cupboard and refitting the laundry.. Need to get a new chest of drawers for bubs, but they are from IKEA and not in stock at the moment. So, just procrastinating a little longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    River is stunning, gosh i love newborn photos!! Hope she attaches soon so you don't have to keep expressing.

congrats on the arrival of Archie Button hope his wind settles soon.

Gorgeous name petal, my best friend had her baby in April and named her that, so pretty

why is FTM banned? How do you get banned? Poor thing! I miss hearing from her and seeing vale! Are bans permanent?

So good having DF home! We got on really hate and was waiting for an hour to get him! Think bub missed him as soon as he started talking I could feel movement and nudges! So cute

maybee you look fantastic, hope bub arrives soon!