Closed Thread
Page 26 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope the appointment goes well Toni. Let us know what she says.

Sage, hopefully FTM is just busy with Vale.

Afm well my selfish husband rolled in drunk at 1.30 after planning to be home three hrs earlier as he has work today. I had woken up at 12.45 and tried to call him to find out if he was ok. No answer. He knew I wasn't feeling well, it could have been an emergency with me or Toby. Then proceeds to make tons of noise and try to say he got his bus times mixed up. I was so mad, he always does this, that I then didn't get back to sleep until about 3.30. So am now going to be late for work myself and feel like crap all day. Making him drop Toby off at childcare and get him ready, usually my job, so he'll be late for work. But its his last day of the contract and I really don't care. Hope his head hurts all day! God I sound like a nagging wife. Don't tell him that! lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FTM, I hope you are going ok, and just busy with Vale.

Bond, that'd annoy me too. I'd be making as much noise as possible this morning just to annoy him

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am lying on the couch and...I can feel my boy!!! Wasn't 100% it was him but 5 mins later it's still going on so I think it's him! This is awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MCB - I lost weight at the beginning of this pregnancy. Didn't start putting on weight until after 25 weeks.

LilSmurfy - I am feeling more pressure down below too so hopefully my bub is engaging as well.

Sage - thanks for setting up the other thread. Hopefully I can join in there very soon.

Bond- hopefully bub grows over the next week. I heard the measurement can be off if bub is sitting in an awkward position so hopefully it's just something like that.

Rainbow - awesome that you an feel your little man! Enjoy! I think feeling the movements is the best part of pregnancy.

So in regards to visitors I know I need to create boundaries and stick up for myself. I just find it hard to say no if someone wants to visit even when I really don't feel up to visitors. I might have a chat to DH about how I feel and see if he can help set some ground rules. Luckily my family know not to be at the hospital during labour. They will come pick up DD when I go into labour but that's it.

AFM - well today is my due date and no sign of baby. I have slight pressure down there and a bit of an achy pelvis but that's it. Labour seems like its a long way off. I am taking DD to her Gymbaroo class today so maybe I should put my hospital bag in the car just in case. I have an app with my ob tomorrow who leaves for holidays at midday after our app then I am meeting his fill in dr tomorrow afternoon. I just hope they don't induce me now that I have come this far.Come on baby! I am starting to get texts asking if I have had bub. I have decided not to reply

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Rainbow! That's the best feeling. Enjoy!! Has DP felt him yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lilsmurfy- how us ur last wk of work going? What do u do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I am lying on the couch and...I can feel my boy!!! Wasn't 100% it was him but 5 mins later it's still going on so I think it's him! This is awesome.
    That's amazing! How exciting for u

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Aww Rainbow! That's the best feeling. Enjoy!! Has DP felt him yet?
    Nope, probably won't for a while as I can't feel it from the outside yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a very scary thing happen, was sitting at my desk and then everything went all blurry and I couldn't read anything and I had flashing at the side of my eyes for 20 mins. Was awful. Now I can see again. Is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni hope the lactation consultant was useful. How are you feeling and happy to be at home?

Happy due date Lil Petal! Maybe pack the bag in the car just in case. I hope baby doesn't make you wait too long, the waiting sucks!! I'm getting lots of texts asking if there is any signs of baby. Seems everyone is just as impatient as we are. Good luck for your apt tomorrow

Rainbow yay for feeling your little man moving, it's pretty amazing

Not sure what it could be channy. Hope it doesn't happen again

Bond how annoying! I'd be annoyed too if my DH did that. Hope your day is not too crappy! Make DH cook dinner and put Toby to bed tonight as well

Hi everyone else