Closed Thread
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Swizzly congrats on Atticus he is divine (i love his name that was our boy name DP can't believe someone else used it)

Half way though your days without DF Michelle.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal I can understand that. Just say no to visitors if you can xxx

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swizzly atticus is so precious!!

I am good I'm starting to get really sore around my tummy but all as expected I'm expressing milk for the twins which I don't get much but at least that's something! I got a good night sleep yesterday I did as the nurses recommended and took the time to rest as today I will be up and down from the nursery to my room but I'm very happy I wish they would be able to be here with me but its good cause this way I have help!

I am in ❤!! 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can't believe how full of newborns this thread is at the moment I feel so far behind everyone haha. So cute seeing all the bubbas and finding out names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all👋.

Swizzly:
    congratulations on the birth of your little boy Atticus.

J:
    Glad u are all ok. Sorry your DH didn't discuss the formula with you. It is a big decision to make with a newborn. Could DH have been trying to help you know giving Lucy the formula so you could get a decent rest. You know how men do things to try and help and end up making everything else worse. Anyway hope the rest of the week gets better for you. 😊

Lil smurfy
    I do tell my self that I have done this x2 before so its all good both me and my body knows what to do. Considering I had no drugs with either of them for the actual delivery part (I was having the gas but then I wasn't pushing so they took it off me) and had no stitches my dr said I will be fine I'm just thinking am I pushing my luck a bit to far. Oh well not long to go.

MCB: at the 1/2 way point only 2nights to go til DH is home. Bummer about jobs I have my fx for you.

Have My rdo today was looking forward to it cos dd obversely at school and today is ds daycare day. So was looking forward to a kind of date day but work called and DH went in wish he had just said no. So I'm being a grumpy pants 2day.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I'm having a boy too Rainbow, but at 12w couldn't see a willy so not sure. DF is absoutely convinced we are having a girl.
    Yay for online shopping I'm getting my nappy bag as a present for my birthday!

YAY I'm counting down until DF is home! 2 nights to go

how was your first night at home with River Toni? She feeding well? She's such a cutie! Can you believe you have a daughter?!

Ive noticed my bump isn't as big as it was a few weeks ago but think bub is hiding at the back as my lower back and hips hurt! I have lost 1.6kg and lighter than pre pregnancy... Don't think I'm supposed to be losing weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Hi all������.

Swizzly:
    congratulations on the birth of your little boy Atticus.

J:
    Glad u are all ok. Sorry your DH didn't discuss the formula with you. It is a big decision to make with a newborn. Could DH have been trying to help you know giving Lucy the formula so you could get a decent rest. You know how men do things to try and help and end up making everything else worse. Anyway hope the rest of the week gets better for you. ������

Lil smurfy
    I do tell my self that I have done this x2 before so its all good both me and my body knows what to do. Considering I had no drugs with either of them for the actual delivery part (I was having the gas but then I wasn't pushing so they took it off me) and had no stitches my dr said I will be fine I'm just thinking am I pushing my luck a bit to far. Oh well not long to go.

MCB: at the 1/2 way point only 2nights to go til DH is home. Bummer about jobs I have my fx for you.

Have My rdo today was looking forward to it cos dd obversely at school and today is ds daycare day. So was looking forward to a kind of date day but work called and DH went in wish he had just said no. So I'm being a grumpy pants 2day.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    thanks looney! I'm really hoping to get a job soon

oh bummer, a day with your hubby would have been nice.... Stupid work calling him in hope you still manage to have a good day x

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I lost 2.5 kilos during first trimester, but I've now put it back on and then some! Can you post your 12 week scan again? I want to see the nub if there is one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Swizzly, congrats on the birth of Atticus. He's adorable. So tiny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal, I hope you get some time to yourself with DH, and don't have too many visitors. You may just need to set some boundaries.

We have family from interstate that are planning on coming over as soon as we tell them she's born.

Loony, that's a shame that DH had to go to work today. I'd be annoyed by that.

MCB, I can't get over how quick your pregnancy is going. Not long til DH is home. It's good that you're using retail therapy to get you through.

My brain is fried today.