Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats nila! Adorable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

I have been reading along for months now but don't get much time to reply so felt a bit selfish coming in just to update. I have been secretly fist-pumping for you all though, especially when I saw Rainbow and Channy get their BFP's and when I started to see birth announcements of all the lovely new babies for the group. Reading along has kept me sane as it was a very hectic last few weeks from this end!
    Bubs developed Asymmetrical IUGR so his little tummy was being starved to feed the brain and evertually his growth just fell altogether. With my BP issues (up to 160/100) and his problems I was admitted on Sunday to be watched with the plan to get to Friday for the c-section but seems bubs had a different idea and I started having pains on Monday morning about 5am so was transfered to L&D where my waters broke at 8am, I was 37w3d so definitely didn't expect that! Luckily we had 2 lots of steroids on board and my OB was already in for another c-section so we went off to theatre! Atticus John White arrived a little smaller than expected at 2.4kgs or around 5lb3oz. He went to the special nursery to be monitored for the first 36 hours and is now in the room with me but we are watching his weight and feeds.
    It wont let me upload a pic but will try again soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swizzly555 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (26-06-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats swizzly! Tiny boy but I'm sure he will be thriving soon!

Love his name!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Atticus
    Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swizzly555 For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Swizzy! He is tiny but oh so cute! Hope he is going well beautiful photo of the two of you!

i agree j; I would be ****ed if hubby did that. I know he was only thinking of you and your sleep but introducing formula is a big step and you are so happy breastfeeding. Hope you managed some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsLA- I had always planned to tell work around 16 weeks but I've looked pregnant since 9 weeks so that wouldn't have worked for me hope your ms is going away! Can't believe you're 13 weeks already

Hope everyone is doing well

i am 16 weeks today! Only 8 days until our gender scan so excited to finally find out if we are having a boy or girl!! I bought our car seat last night and a few more books anything to distract me whilst DF is away! Haven't slept well the past two nights having a lots of stretching/pulling pain in my uterus... Looked in the mirror today and looks like I've swallowed a beach ball!
    Only two more days of antibiotics and my bladder infection looks like its gone... Yay!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    How exciting MCB!!! I have no idea what I think you're having!!! Boy maybe.

I bought my cot mattress the other night and a nappy bag last night... Online shopping is dangerous!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nila - your twins are so cute!

Swizzly - Congrats on Atticus! Sounds like you have had a tough end to your pregnancy so it must e extra special holding your little man.

MCB - sorry you haven't had much luck job hunting.

J - hope you gave your DH a talking to! Sometimes men think they are helping and they just don't realise.

Hi to everyone else

AFM - 39+6 today. Might head to the shops today. I took DD on a play date yesterday. I am basically trying to get out of the house as much as possible as time goes too slow when I just sit here waiting for something to happen. I am starting to get worried about visitors once bub is born. I hated watching DD get passed around like a parcel when she was born and I am quite a private person. I know I sound selfish but DH only has 2 weeks of leave and I don't want the entire fortnight taken up by visitors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Nila - your twins are so cute!

Swizzly - Congrats on Atticus! Sounds like you have had a tough end to your pregnancy so it must e extra special holding your little man.

MCB - sorry you haven't had much luck job hunting.

J - hope you gave your DH a talking to! Sometimes men think they are helping and they just don't realise.

Hi to everyone else

AFM - 39+6 today. Might head to the shops today. I took DD on a play date yesterday. I am basically trying to get out of the house as much as possible as time goes too slow when I just sit here waiting for something to happen. I am starting to get worried about visitors once bub is born. I hated watching DD get passed around like a parcel when she was born and I am quite a private person. I know I sound selfish but DH only has 2 weeks of leave and I don't want the entire fortnight taken up by visitors.
    Mayb just let people know that when u send out a birth announcement. People will then respect ur wishes surely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Baby Atticus
    Congrats! How precious xx