Closed Thread
Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Fel & Toni. They are both beautiful babies. How were your births? Hope feeding has worked out for you Toni.

OMG I can't believe how chatty everyone is. I don't log in for a week and have sooooo much to catch up on.

I've been flat out with work, so I'm feeling exhausted.
    We had our 4D scan on Friday, here is the pic. Such a cutie, so exciting. I am now 29 weeks.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1372141781.463801.jpg
    Baby was weighing 1200g, so all looking good. Does any one know how they tell how big bub will be at birth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cute pic of bub miss faery. I tried to work the weight thing out too but couldn't find any info on it.
    I had a ceasarean which was very easy I had such a positive experience
    I'm home now but I had to leave bub in hospital until the end of the week. So I'm so busy pumping through the night and spending the day next to bub in the nursery to feed him. It's exhausting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cute pic MissFaery. Sorry cant help with birth weight, but I'm interested in that too.

Fel, That must be so tough for you being home without Hayden. At least you're expressing lots for him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Nah no natural for me...the plan was to have a c section tomorrow morning but the twins have other plans, as I have been having contractions and an 4 cm dilated so off to have them I go in a couple of hours!!!
    wow that's exciting. Cant wait to hear about your babies.

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Toni how teeny tiny does River look in her car seat! Yay for going home. I hope your first night at home is a great one.

AFM I had s&s done today. I'm 2cm dilated, baby's head is engaged and my cervix is favourable for induction. I had foetal monitoring done for approx 45mins which was all good. I have to go back for foetal monitoring on saturday but otherwise I'm booked for induction next week. Really hoping the s&s helps and I go into labour this week. Fingers crossed!
    Yep River is tiny! Hope you go into natural labour.

MissFaery cute pic! I posted birth story a few pages back :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Cute pic of bub miss faery. I tried to work the weight thing out too but couldn't find any info on it.
    I had a ceasarean which was very easy I had such a positive experience
    I'm home now but I had to leave bub in hospital until the end of the week. So I'm so busy pumping through the night and spending the day next to bub in the nursery to feed him. It's exhausting!
    Hope everything goes well with your little man and he is home soon. Pumping does get exhausting.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

FelH  (26-06-2013),maybee baybee  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Ive not been around much lately. Im reading along, just have not had time or energy to post anything. Im 13 weeks tomorrow and the exhaustion and ms have come back with a vengance. I was even spewing at work today! Had to run out of a meeting with all the big wigs in my department Hopefully it does not stick around long and is gone before we know it.

Toni, that is really great that River put on 60g so fast. and she looks adorable in her car seat. I hope you have a wonderful first night at home

MCB, I hope you have a better night sleep tonight. Any news on the job hunting front?

Nila, How exciting, I hope all went well, (or is going well) I cant wait to hear how you and your babies are doing!

J, She is just adorable, keep the pics coming

Maybee, hopefully that S&S gets things moving! Ill be thinking of you!

MissFaery, that pic is so cute! I find ultrasounds so amazing! I cant help you with the weight sorry.

Fel, I hope you get to bring your little man home soon, and you manage some rest.

Hi everyone else (sorry, my brain is too mushy to remember any further back) I hope you are all fantastic though.

I went to the doc today for my NT results but they are not in yet! the maternal serum screening has not come back, but from my age and the neck thickness my risk of T21 is 1:3037
    everything else is perfect, except Im pretty low in vit D, so just need to take a supplement each day.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all👋.

Rainbow:
    Your poor bunny please be careful
    Rainbow dont want you or the poor bunny getting hurt. Oh and I seem on Facebook this cute mcn that was all white and then all the different sizes buttons were all different colours and I just immediately thought of u. If I find it again I will put up a pic.

Nila:
    Big congratulations on the twins safe arrival.

Maybee:
    Fx the s&s works and you go into labour asap. Fx we can hear some great news from you soon. This week has gone so fast already and having a rdo 2morrow is going to make it go even faster.

Lil petal:
    Hope bubs arrives soon.

Toni's:
    Glad you and river are safe at home. Enjoy your 1st night home together as a family.

Fel:
    Bummer you had to leave hayden in hospital but it won't be for to much longer fx hayden and you are home together.

Lil smurfy: hope your enjoying your last week at work 😀

Afm: just waiting for work to finish and getting excited to find out what bubs is then get scared and worried about labour and the pain thinking can I cope. Then think about how we haven't even got a name list organised yet (we have a boy name but cant really think of a middle name) Far out I sound like a really messed up little person.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (25-06-2013),ToniS  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous Nila. Hope you are well and the twins are doing great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nila!! They are adorable. Is it Tyler and Abigail... How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Beautiful x congrats