Closed Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They support your perineum, help get rid of "jelly belly", and just provide support everywhere...your back, for instance. I love mine. They claim to assist with pelvic floor tone also. Well worth the investment.
    J xx.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Good to hear Toni! I'm having Trouble with Axle sleeping during the day, or should I say lack of sleep!! Perfect night sleeper so I keep my sanity, just can't get my head around the day sleeps! Dd was never like this!
    Axle is drinking 180mls of formula at each feed now (go help my grocery bill when he is eating!) and this will probably need to increase next week! He weighs 5.5kgs at 5 weeks when we weighed him last. He is a pig that's for sure! He slept fine as a new newborn but the last few weeks have gone downhill
    I hope he starts sleeping properly through the day. Not sure how River will sleep once she is less lethargic

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    My DH just got home I'm so happy now, dam pregnancy hormones had me crying last night coz it had been 4nights and I wouldn't get to see him. Wish I could have a sick day 2morrow but don't think the boss will be impressed considering I have rdo on wed and this is my last week at work.

MCB: sending you a big big hug Hun I wish the week to speed past so you can have your DH back 2 oxo.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yay I am glad your DH is back!! You must be so happy

happy last week of work too, how exciting!

thank you first night down and three to go! Got hardly any sleep as I'm not used to being alone at night anymore and every noise had me jumping! Hope this week goes quickly xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (25-06-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hate it when DP is away. She was away 2 weeks ago for 3 nights and I got scared every night, I put a knife next to my bed

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I bought a new cot mattress last night which will be delivered this week hopefully, and a gorgeous wooden rocking chair off a local but sell swap page for the nursery I love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I hate it when DP is away. She was away 2 weeks ago for 3 nights and I got scared every night, I put a knife next to my bed
    Aww glad I'm not the only one! DF has a really heavy torch next to the bed I can clobber anyone who scares me with!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I bought a new cot mattress last night which will be delivered this week hopefully, and a gorgeous wooden rocking chair off a local but sell swap page for the nursery I love it!
    Yay for buying stuff for the nursery I love old wooden rocking chairs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle glad you are one night down. I sleep with hall light on when DP is away.

Rainbow that's great to be able to get more stuff. I wanted a rocking chair but couldn't find one.

River put on 60g in 30hrs. Just waiting for paediatrician to see if we can go home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Hey choccie quick post as am up feeding. I think 5 weeks is a wonder week where most babies become unsettled and sleep regresses. I have the book somewhere will have a look tomorrow: I think it says its just a stage but can't remember sleep deprived brain: how many hours does axle sleep at night?

Toni yay for river feeding well.

Loony wow last week at work so exciting.

Mcb fingers crossed the week is super quick for you.
    I dream feed at 10pm then he wakes about 3am then at 7am, very good only waking the once!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Michelle glad you are one night down. I sleep with hall light on when DP is away.

Rainbow that's great to be able to get more stuff. I wanted a rocking chair but couldn't find one.

River put on 60g in 30hrs. Just waiting for paediatrician to see if we can go home.

Good idea with the light on, will do that tonight as our house gets so dark.

Oh yay River, glad she is feeding well and putting on weight! Hope you get to go home today!!