Closed Thread
Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gorgeous photos of river, Lucy and axle! thanks for sharing!

Just got home from dropping DF off at the airport alone for the next 4 days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie- lovely pics of Axle. What a cute smile! I think a baby thread would be good and was going to suggest this myself…..as long as it doesn’t get too quiet on either thread.

Rainbow- lovely nursery. I really like the colours. And glad your scan went well and you had the gender confirmed again. Can’t believe you’re this far along already!

Squiggs- great that your hubby has been so good at helping out. Mine is great with that stuff too and it makes such a difference when you’re not feeling good.

J- Lucy is beautiful. Lovely photos of her. Makes me excited to meet my little girl! How do you feel now she’s finally here? You weren’t sure about having a girl at first were you although I know you felt happy about it as time went on of course.

Toni- sorry you’re having to stick around in hospital for a bit longer. But it’s good they’re trying to get everything sorted before you go home rather than send you home too early and then you struggle. I hope River puts on some weight soon!

Nila- good luck for Wednesday! I hope that the c-section goes well for you.

Hi to everyone else….Channy Lil Petal MCB LoonyLea MissXamA Lil Smurfy Sage. Sorry for the lack of punctuation. The comma key on my laptop isn’t working!

AFM- 34 weeks now and started with my Epi No and colostrum expression daily. Acupuncture from Friday. Feel tired and big. Don’t remember getting this uncomfortable so early with my son. Also had an achy feeling like my period is going to start a few times the last couple of days. Will ask my midwife about that on Weds. I’d rather go early than late but not before 38 wks when my mum arrives! Been finding it very challenging with my son the last few days. He’s a typical toddler with difficult behaviour and when I’m tired etc myself it’s really tough. I think when the baby arrives I’ll find her easy compared to him! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very cute choccie. Can start a babies of ttc thread if you like. Where would it be located?

Gorgeous room Rainbow.

Channy am glad you are doing well.

That's as much as I can remember.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Gorgeous photos of river, Lucy and axle! thanks for sharing!

Just got home from dropping DF off at the airport alone for the next 4 days!
    I hope it goes fast! Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I hope it goes fast! Big hugs.

Thank you! I'm hoping it goes really quick... Hate being away from him and being pregnant and hormonal doesn't help!

ps. River is so cute! I love newborn baby photos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Very cute choccie. Can start a babies of ttc thread if you like. Where would it be located?

Gorgeous room Rainbow.

Channy am glad you are doing well.

That's as much as I can remember.

Maybe Parenting & Birth general chat?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sage, still here. I have a hospital apt tomorrow and am anxious to hear what they have to say. I'll be 3 days overdue.

Cute pics of the newborns J, Toni and Choccie. Glad to hear all is going well. Happy for a babies of TTC thread to be created. I'll join once bubs is here

Lovely nursery's Rainbow and MCB. Well done on being so organised.

Hang in there Lil Petal, not too much longer hopefully.

How are you Nila? Did anything eventuate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all👋.

MCB:
    DH is due back sometime tonight /early morn 2morrow. The week will go fast. Hope things settle down with family and everything is ok.

Rainbow:
    Great pics and so happy for you and dp you have a healthy little boy. My little trouble maker was sucking its thumb on the 20week scan then had another scan on 12th June and it had decided its big toe was better to suck lol. Your nursery is coming along so well

Lil petal:
    Good news bubs is engaged more but not good for the need to pee more. Good luck with trying to keep busy that will be me nxt week but I'm sure between dd (7yrs) and ds(5) on school holidays I won't have a chance to get bored.

Nila:
    Hope the twins stay put till wednesday Good luck and yay finally get to meet your twins How exciting.

Sages:
    Yep #3 for us have dd and ds already that's why we're having a surprise as I'm not worried what it I as long as its healthy and happy. Don't worry in always on my fone 2 so don't see signatures either. Hope the poo explosion wasn't to bad.

Toni's:
    Hope river puts back on her weight and starts to feed better for you it's all new to both of you so your both learning. Big hugs you will get their in the end. I had so much trouble with dd and attachment ds was better and I truly believe it was coz I knew what to expect and felt more confident in myself. 😀 River is just adorable.

Lil smurfy:
    Good question for J I would love to know 2 about the shorts. As this is my 3rd bub I really want to make sure everything comes back to how it was.

Squiggsmum:
    Glad your dh is being such a great help. Hope the dreaded MS goes away soon for you to make him his nice dinner.

CHOCCIE: glad your doing well bummer Axle is not a good day sleeper. Sounds like a good idea about another thread I wouldn't mind it but I can't join till this bubs decides to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Again double post
    Last edited by loonylea; 24-06-2013 at 20:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry fone kept posting 😀