+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Default Friday night chat......

Well it's Friday night again and i am sitting at home, wishing i was somewhere else.

So what are you up to?
    What would you rather be doing?

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am sitting at home too, with disgusting gunky eyes! The kids and I all have conjunctivitis. So we were a bit stir crazy today. I really should have taken us all out for a walk but it was very cold here in Melbourne.
    Aren't you coming down here soon, anewme? Bring your thermals it's freeeeeezing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am sitting at home feeding my ds. :-)
    I would like to be doing it in front of a fireplace somewhere rather than our cruddy heating!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well this morning I went shopping got the last of the stuff for my hospital bag & bubs stuff :d

Now I'm trying to decided what's for dinner ?? :0

Plans for tonight long hot shower back pain & swollen feet again then a movie probably something the kids choose & some chocolate maybe a hot milo with marshmallows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying to get 3 kids to bed- not too successfully before I cook my dinner and relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I cleaned the windows, tidied, DD untidied, we went to IKEA and now I'm having wine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sitting here giggling as DH tries to explain primary colours to 4 y/o DD. She listens intently and then says "but what colours make blue Daddy", so then he tries a different explanation and says "does that make sense" and she says "yes. but what colours make blue". Ha ha ha. Glad DH is dealing with that question tonight.

And I'm about to open a ginger and orange cider....mmmmm delicious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    I am sitting at home too, with disgusting gunky eyes! The kids and I all have conjunctivitis. So we were a bit stir crazy today. I really should have taken us all out for a walk but it was very cold here in Melbourne.
    Aren't you coming down here soon, anewme? Bring your thermals it's freeeeeezing!
    I hope it clears up soon for you all.
    As for the other thing, this is not what I want to hear FL.
    I live in tropic's where you a jumper maybe twice a year. I am going to. DS3 has never been cold so to speak so it will be interesting to see if he will keep his shoe's and socks or even let me cover his feet with a blanket.

We arrive at 10.30 at night so it will be OMG cold, I imagine. I hope there will a taxi there and we don't have to wait forever in cold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hope you like the cold anewme. My parents have just visited us in sydney from where you live and were cold. And that was before the cold snap arrived!

Thanks
    Reviews
    -1 this morning where I am, about an hour from Melbourne, icy!!

I just ate half a bag of licorice, wishing I hadn't and hoping I stay away from the rest of the bag