+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jb23 View Post
    well done little chimp, bubbles21 and decemberbubba! those are some great loses.
    Kimnus I'm always the same when af turns up. I'm looking forward to everyone elses weigh ins aswell.

I am officialy confused with my weight. I did a sneaky weigh in yesterday morning and it was 66.0kg so I was over the moon with that but then this morning I weighed in at either 66.8 or 66.3. The scales couldn't make up it's mind. So either way it's still a loss from the 77.6 i weighed in at last week.
    I am just going to ignore what the scales say and focus on the week ahead. I know I had a good week so it has to show up eventually.
    I will take new measurements in a week and hopefully that will show what the real story is.
    Just wondering is that a typo? 11 kg seems like a lot.

Awesome work to those who lost. And to those like me who didn't let's stay on track and not give up.

Well I didn't do well scales wise .5kg gain, on the upside I managed to walk for min of 30 minutes 5 days of the week and ate more veggies. This week I am aiming to see a loss on the scales as well as more veggies and fruit plus walking for 40 minutes at least 5 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone

I am too scared to weigh myself. Had a good week of exercise (lots of walking) and eating was going well until sat afternoon when we went to a friends BBQ. I had a few glasses of champagne and a serving of chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream for desert and on Sunday I ate chocolate (toblerone) and had toast and jam for dinner.

Oh well, today is a new day and I am re committing myself to my eating plan and I am off for a walk with a friend.

On a more positive note, I have stuck to the 30 day squat challenge. Today I have to do 75 squats. I have done 20 so far.

Perhaps I will weigh myself tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gained 1 kg this week after exercising heaps but I can't say no to food so I'm feeling down.

Well done to everyone else.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey guys
    I had a great week Monday-Friday, my weightloss was the nearing the 2kg mark, so was very pleased with myself. Food had been near perfect, no slip ups for those 5 days. Theeeen came the weekend. And AF. Lets just say that everything about this past weekend was wrong. Wrong food choices, had a couple of drinks, no exercise.
    Today I weighed in and I'm still a kilo down from Monday, but being almost 2 kilos down on Friday I'm guessing the results are are a combination of sh!t eating and AF. Hoping in a couple of days I'll see more of a loss, but I'm still happy being down at least 1 kg.
    This Sunday I have a BBQ to attend, so that will be my "naughty" day for this week. I'll try to keep the bad stuff to a minimum though.
    On the upside, yesterday I wore a pair of jeans that I have not been able to fit into since long beofre falling preganant with DD, so that shows that my good days are at least outweighing the bad
    Today so far-

Breakfast- fatbalster shake
    Lunch- small bowl green soup, 2 rice cakes with a little feta cheese and 1 glass diet coke.

Well done to everyone else on your losses! Horray to 1 week down, 5 to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To those with big losses, wow, wow, wow. Great effort- you are all so deserving of your losses after all your hard work- I will try and post individual messages later, but am juggling the kids at the moment. And to those who didn't have much success in the weight loss department, ah well, no worries, let' s stick with it. Conveniently, as I mentioned, there are no scales here at my parents' house, but it has been a terrible week overall for me, and AF and sickness too. I just find is so hard being accountable with no scales around this week. Okay, will try and stick with it, I still have a way to go xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops! Yep typo on my part (ill blame the sleep deprivation). It was meant to be down from 67.6 not 77.6.
    I wish I had lost that much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Week 2 - Day 1
    Breakfast: up and go vive
    Lunch: tandoori chicken on Turkish bread with capsicum and feta! Was amazing!
    Dinner: just going to have vegemite on toast.

Movies and a walk to the park planned tomorrow with dd... i love school holidays Hope everyone gets some good results this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done to all the 'losers' .

to those that had a gain. AF seems to be rearing her ugly head for quite a few, which can make a huge difference on the scales.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I am loving your updates. I came home this morning (only 30 min drive) to pick up some holiday supplies (including some of my frozen soups and curries) and jumped on the scales: 59.4 so same weight for me (I think). So, I guess it is a positive thing that I can hold my weight while on school hols and feeling sick. I packed my joggers now, so hope to go for a run when I get back to my parents place which is by the beach. Me and running- never thought we would like each other, but I am enjoying the new me and my new outlook. Also, my ebay 1920's dress arrived and despite it looking rather small when I held it up, I tried it on and it fits. Okay, back to my holidays now, see you later. Keep up the good work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great work everyone!! I'm so glad we decided to continue on with this second challenge. I always get motivated reading this thread after weighing myself yesterday and having a loss of 0.8kgs, I weighed in again just now (naughty) and I've lost a further 0.8kgs. Oh how I hope the loss sticks!! Maybe because af is slowing down I'm not as bloated? Not really sure! It's finally semi decent weather here today after all the rain so I'm going to go for a walk in the park with ds (which is a few kms walk with no short cuts). After 7 weeks, I can honestly say I don't miss junk food and take away. The thought of something as greasy as KFC isn't very appealing anymore. Never thought I'd get to this stage! Also being newly single is giving me the extra motivation to lose these last few kgs of baby weight!