+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like some people are having a hard time, hope things improve quickly and you are able to get back on track soon! *hugs*

I had a really good day yesterday food wise (no exercise) hoping I can be strong over the weekend and have a good loss on the scales on Monday! Saw this quote: " more sweat now less jiggle later" hope I can remember that when I am too lazy to exercise

Enjoy your weekend ladies xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyrissa For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going? First week is almost done and dusted yay. Can't wait to hear how everyone went tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will weigh in tomorrow, I did my two fasting days and three good workouts plus a long walk. Having said that I had a few too many treats on my non fasting days so I'm not sure what to expect! Good luck to all, I will update tomorrow with my weight (loss, hopefully!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone, good luck with the weigh in today. I am staying at my parents' house for a few days on school hols, and no scales here eek., so I will weigh in in a couple of days, hopefully when I am over this rubbish cold... Go girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone, weighed in at 60.1kg - so a loss of 500g for me this week. Very happy with that, and hopefully next week I will be in the 50's!! Will have to stay very focused this week and I really need to up my exercise (god, I say that every week).

Looking forward to hearing from everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't even want to talk about it. I think I am getting AF and when she comes she brings along a kilo with our fail. Just means I will need to work twice as hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weighed in this morning and I've lost 0.9kgs this week. I also have af so hopefully I've actually lost even more lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! Well done on the losses so far. Weighed in this morning at 90.8kg so a 700g loss for me this week. Pretty happy with that as I didn't think I would lose anything but got a bit stricter with food towards end of week.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    well done little chimp, bubbles21 and decemberbubba! those are some great loses.
    Kimnus I'm always the same when af turns up. I'm looking forward to everyone elses weigh ins aswell.

I am officialy confused with my weight. I did a sneaky weigh in yesterday morning and it was 66.0kg so I was over the moon with that but then this morning I weighed in at either 66.8 or 66.3. The scales couldn't make up it's mind. So either way it's still a loss from the 77.6 i weighed in at last week.
    I am just going to ignore what the scales say and focus on the week ahead. I know I had a good week so it has to show up eventually.
    I will take new measurements in a week and hopefully that will show what the real story is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done to everyone who has a loss this week!!!

I weighed in with a loss of: -2.5kgs!!! (I have A LOT to lose).
    My goal for next week: up my water intake to 2l per day.

Heading out to lunch with a friend today, I am bridesmaid for her next year so hopefully this reinforces why I need to say good bye to this excess weight
    Last edited by mummyrissa; 01-07-2013 at 11:29.