+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Positive start to my day- weighed myself this morning and I'm now at the lowest I've been all year! I know that I'll have a decent loss at Monday's weigh in as it's only day 3 and I'm already weighing less and just feeling lighter.
    Today so far I've had my fatblaster shake with skim milk and 2 poached eggs on haf a wholemeal English muffin- eating eggs for breakfast really helps me stay full for the majority of the day, and if I'm hungry I can have another shake for lunch and some fruit. Tonight for dinner I'm making spaghetti bol using lean beef mince and wholemeal pasta.

Have a great day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had a pretty good couple of days. Smoothies for breakfast, green soup or eggs on toast for lunch and a small portion of whatever we're having to dinner. I've also managed 2 walks and will do some strength training today. Happy hump day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Positive start to my day- weighed myself this morning and I'm now at the lowest I've been all year! I know that I'll have a decent loss at Monday's weigh in as it's only day 3 and I'm already weighing less and just feeling lighter.
    Today so far I've had my fatblaster shake with skim milk and 2 poached eggs on haf a wholemeal English muffin- eating eggs for breakfast really helps me stay full for the majority of the day, and if I'm hungry I can have another shake for lunch and some fruit. Tonight for dinner I'm making spaghetti bol using lean beef mince and wholemeal pasta.

Have a great day ladies
    Good job! It really helps you stay motivated when you are getting results!

I might cheat and do my 'real' weigh in on Friday morning. I'm going out for lunch on Friday with family to Indian, then going to a pub for dinner Friday night! I'm already trying to think what the healthiest things are to order! Then this weekend is DD's birthday and party so no doubt my Monday weigh in wouldn't be the best! If I do weigh in on Friday then that gives me just over a week to get the scales back down before next weigh in lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glamazon For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is day 2 of the 30 day squat challenge and i have to do 55 squats. I've done 30 squats today, will do the rest later. I was a little sore in the legs this morning after day 1 of the challenge.

I have stuck to my low carb eating plan this week so hopefully I will have a loss at weigh in on Monday.

Hope everyone else is having a great week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great job, Marigold and decemberbubba. You guys are on fire this week!
    Enjoy your upcoming social events, Glamazon, including your DD's birthday. That is special.
    I just have a feeling like it is not my week lol, BUT I just made a batch of green soup and got 7 lots out of it straight into the freezer. So I'll stay positive. I did manage a run to the shops and back in the rain this morning- it's only about 1kg round trip but I got it out of the way early. Felt like a professional runner in my skins lol- didn't look like it though. I was soaked through by the time I got home.

Green soup this week was a huge fennel bulb chopped up, 3 zuchini, garlic, whole bunch of coriander roots (I save the leaves for garnishing later), head of broccoli, a whole punnet of rocket with water and 2 jelly veg stock.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wohoo Marigold for being the lightest you've been this year, thats fantastic. You've worked so hard so i hope your feeling really proud of yourself

Decemberbubba sounds like you're having a fantastic start to this challenge, go you

Glamazon, sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned. Enjoy it all especialy your daughters birthday and I look forward to hearing about your weigh in on Friday.

littleriv, go you for running in the rain. Awesome effort cause i always bail if its raining and I bet the rain made you run faster just to get out of it

TeBe, keep us updated with your squat challenge as im always intrigued by it. I don't know if I would be able to do so many squats. I always say im going to start it but chicken out.

I have to say I am loving having my green soup for lunch. Its so great to have something I can grab quickly as I never seem to eat a proper lunch if I have to put alot of effort in. Plus it tastes soooo yummy.
    I have done my workout for today, feeling great and am really focused this week. So for a good loss this week.

Have a great week everyone.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-06-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Great job, Marigold and decemberbubba. You guys are on fire this week!
    Enjoy your upcoming social events, Glamazon, including your DD's birthday. That is special.
    I just have a feeling like it is not my week lol, BUT I just made a batch of green soup and got 7 lots out of it straight into the freezer. So I'll stay positive. I did manage a run to the shops and back in the rain this morning- it's only about 1kg round trip but I got it out of the way early. Felt like a professional runner in my skins lol- didn't look like it though. I was soaked through by the time I got home.

Green soup this week was a huge fennel bulb chopped up, 3 zuchini, garlic, whole bunch of coriander roots (I save the leaves for garnishing later), head of broccoli, a whole punnet of rocket with water and 2 jelly veg stock.
    lol... you sound like you've got weight on your mind, and don't we all! -

"I did manage a run to the shops and back in the rain this morning- it's only about 1kg round trip but I got it out of the way early."

Sorry, haha.. had to point it out..

Oooh, I'm getting all excited about making my next batch of green soup at the end of this week! I'm going to steal your ideas, littleriv, and mix it up a bit with some yummy rocket and stuff Wooooo!! Soup!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG-so funny- 1kg round trip if only hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a daily weigher too, morning and night. Can be good but can be bad.

Not off to a very good start this week. Been eating really bad and way to much. And no exercise so far. Plan to get back on the wagon tomorrow by starting my smoothies again for breakfast.

Sounds like everyone else is going well. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and I had loss 500g!! Any loss is a loss. Hopefully I can keep it up.