+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Littleriv, so very pleased for you, you have worked so hard and showed such determination throughout and it's clearly paid off for you hon, super big high fives! Well done and thankyou so much for your constant support and enthusiam. Love the green soup you introduced me to I currently have another weeks supply choking up my freezer space lol.. it's been fun to play around with different vegies and spices etc to jazz it up.

Decemberbubba- yay! 6.1 loss is brilliant, I wish I could report the same! Well done

This is the third weightloss challenge that I've been involved with this year, so I'll be the first to admit that although I had some fantastic weeks and losses, the last few weeks have been pretty slow for me and although I haven't had any weight gain, my losses were small and I didn't do nearly as well as I'd hoped. But, rather than sook about not losing quite as much as I'd aimed to, I'm trying to focus on the fact with every kilo lost I've come closer and closer to my goal weight and am now just a few k's off reaching it. I'm fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes, actually, clothes that I haven't worn in years! And I'm no longer complaining that nothing fits me due to being too tight, it's the opposite and I've had to get rid of heaps of clothes that are now too big
    And the experinece has been great, I've honestly learn't so much and have overhauled my eating habits- made changes that I feel I can stick to for life, which is what I wanted, not just a fad "diet".

... teehee..

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Argh these last two weeks have been absolutely shocking for me! So far I'm sitting at a 2.5 kg loss for this challenge. I'm moving houses tomorrow so once the move is done ill go back to healthy eating. I'm still 7 kgs away from goal weight of 60kgs, although ds will be 6 months old tomorrow and I've lost 25kgs since I gave birth so I'm proud of that. I vote that we have a third round if there's a few other people that haven't reached their goal weight yet. What do you ladies think?
    25kg in 6 months is incredible Bubbles! you will reach your goal weight in no time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marigold, you are a legend. Well done on everything you have achieved, and for starting the challenges off for us, it must feel great to be wearing those clothes you haven't worn in years. It is like going back in time. It has been great doing these challenges with you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marigold - how fantastic you are getting rid of clothes that are too big now - that an awesome achievement! Thanks for getting these threads going and being such a great support

6. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (06-08-2013)