+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone

Congrats littlechimp on your pregnancy! Wooohooo!!!

I forgot to update yesterday: I'm going well, have been sticking to my regular healthy eating plan and have lost close to a kilo in the past week. Had DD's birthday party on Sunday, I was bracing myself for some major slip ups on the day but it actually turned out really well, I didn't go overboard (being so busy I barely ate a thing, lol) so that was fine.

Went out and got new stuff to make another batch of green soup today- the regular ingredients plus thought I'd add something different- chinese cabbage, leek, celery.. yum!

Well done ladies on your losses, so proud of my fellow challeng-ees
    I've been a little quiet for this round but have been following everyone and have enjoyed reading all of your success stories- you guys definitely keep my chin up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great to hear from you, Marigold. Well done on another huge loss for you this week. I love the sound of your new additions to the green soup.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks littleriv You're such a sweetheart! You have done so well through these challenges, well done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still sitting on 59.8 kg. I'm glad I haven't gained as I ate lots of chocolate on the weekend. My loss for the challenge is 1.9kg.

Will make a final push this week to lose a bit more but I'm going out to lunch with friends tomorrow which could be dangerous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh these last two weeks have been absolutely shocking for me! So far I'm sitting at a 2.5 kg loss for this challenge. I'm moving houses tomorrow so once the move is done ill go back to healthy eating. I'm still 7 kgs away from goal weight of 60kgs, although ds will be 6 months old tomorrow and I've lost 25kgs since I gave birth so I'm proud of that. I vote that we have a third round if there's a few other people that haven't reached their goal weight yet. What do you ladies think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done on the loss this week marigold! And I hope your LO had a wonderful 1st birthday

littlriv - didn't your DD also have her 1st b'day on the weekend? If she did I hope she had a great time too.

bubbles21 - it sounds like you've got a lot going on, your total loss for the challenge has been great and 25kg in 6 months - wow!! I would be up for another round, still have 2 maybe 3 kg's to get to goal. The way I've been going those last few kg's will probably take me 3 months to lose! I like the accountability of having to post my weigh-ins each week

Hope everyone is going well. Not a bad week for me, have managed 2 x 1/2hr walks on the treadmill and will do a walk with pram down to the shops today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear bubbles21, all the best for moving house, happy 6mths to your little one, and wow, you are going well with your weight loss. that is such a huge amount for 6 months. TeBe, well done! 2kgs down is great. Enjoy your lunch with your friends. Decemberbubba, you are doing well with the exercise this week! Thanks, yes, my DD enjoyed her birthday and she ate lots of cake and whatever she could get her hands on. I am going to a Ball on Saturday night, and can't wait to put on my dress- Great Gatsby theme. I am back into my size 10 clothes. I have a pair of pants that I wore when DH and I were dating and I am a few inches off being able to do them up. I am thinking that my tummy area (3 babies later!) is going to need some hardcore treatment by the Commando or something before those pants will do up. Maybe they will never do up. Oh well, that's okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The day has arrived- I am off to the ball tonight! Unofficial weigh in today as I am planning on enjoying the food and drinks tonight. 56.4. A little pat on the back for myself as I am 9.1kg lighter than when I started this challenge nearly 12 weeks ago. I have loved this challenge and all you girls!! Thanks everyone. Woopwoop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow littleriv - you have done an awesome job the last 12 weeks, you must feel great I hope you enjoyed your well deserved night out!

Final weigh in for me was 58.9kg, so a 100g loss from last week. Total loss over the last 12 weeks has been 6.1kg. Still a couple of kg's to go, so I'll stick with my healthy eating and hopefully they'll come off in the next couple of months.

Has been great going on this journey with everyone, you have all been a wonderful support Looking forward to hearing how everyone else has gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations, decemberbubba, another loss this week and a brilliant overall loss for you. You must be thrilled! The weeks have just flown by, haven't they? Final weigh in for me= 56.7, so a gain this week. Overall loss for 6 weeks- 59.4 to 56.7= 2.7kg. Overall for 12 weeks- 65.5 to 56.7= 8.8kg. A little bit more to go I think, but overall, I am happy and feeling good. I know for sure that I would still be sitting on 65.5kg if it hadn't been for this supportive challenge which made me accountable too. It has been good to share the ups and downs and ideas about food/ exercise. Hope to hear from everyone else soon x